Balotelli or Chamberlain in a straight swap? I would be getting Balotelli.

My forwards are: Neymar, Suarez, Soldado, Llorente, Musa and Benteke

My attacking mids are: Gerrard, Munian, Ben Arfa, Griezzman, Isco, Fellaini and Eriksen.

I also have lots of young gems in those positions which I have loaned out like Kovacic, Sterling, Muriel, Benzia, Fischer and Iturbe.

Re: Balo or ox?

My forwards are: Neymar' date=' Suarez, Soldado, Llorente, Musa and Benteke

My attacking mids are: Gerrard, Munian, Ben Arfa, Griezzman, Isco, Fellaini and Eriksen.

I also have lots of young gems in those positions which I have loaned out like Kovacic, Sterling, Muriel, Benzia, Fischer and Iturbe.[/quote']

Tough choice Balo is quality as is Ox and you have both there positions covered quite well i dont think you need either of them to be honest

but i would take Balo if i had to

i would get rid of Llorente(hes moving to Juve but i dont think he will do anything and keep dropping)

And Probably Musa swell hes a good player but players dont tend to get bought from Russia and brought to big clubs that often

I also have lots of young gems in those positions which I have loaned out like Kovacic, Sterling, Muriel, Benzia, Fischer and Iturbe.[/quote']

balotelli for me,, on a side note try neymar on the wings plays much better for some odd reason.

Get Balotelli. He seems to have regain the potential he has at Milan. Starting regularly for Italy and is also in better NT as compared to Ox.