Sign in to follow this  
PinkMan

Gold Championship 311

Re: Gold Championship 311

I took JUVENTUS my 1st new team in ages....everyone can go as I need to bring the average age of the squad down....Pirlo could be picked up for a bargain!

I'd be interested in him mate' date=' have a look through and PM to let me know if you see a deal. (also have cash to spend)[/font']

Only people not available are Draxler and Matip (agreed deals)

No worries if not :D

I'd be interested in him mate' date=' have a look through and PM to let me know if you see a deal. (also have cash to spend)[/font']

Only people not available are Draxler and Matip (agreed deals)

No worries if not :D[/center]

Damn...kinda fancied Draxler the only reason I didn't enquire was he was unavailable.

I'll pm you in game later today and try and sort something.

hi everyone, twnete manager here. this is the first time i have managed in a new gc for aaagggggees.

i took this team as i am interessted to see if the quality of new gc's has risen since i left.

i may also be interessted in pirlo, giovinco and matri are others who interest me as twente need strikers. i am wiling to trade everyone in my team, i just wanna experiment, and see what team i can build from doing lots of deals.

hopefully, no deals will be reported in this gc as i hear it has been a reoccuring problem recently

good luck to everyone n the gc

hi everyone' date=' twnete manager here. this is the first time i have managed in a new gc for aaagggggees.

i took this team as i am interessted to see if the quality of new gc's has risen since i left.

i may also be interessted in pirlo, giovinco and matri are others who interest me as twente need strikers. i am wiling to trade everyone in my team, i just wanna experiment, and see what team i can build from doing lots of deals.

hopefully, no deals will be reported in this gc as i hear it has been a reoccuring problem recently

good luck to everyone n the gc[/quote']

Hi mate, best of luck!

I've just recently got back into Gold Worlds and have found ALOT of deals getting reversed to the extent that I've quit clubs I've reserved after a couple of turns.

Just hope it's not an issue here :rolleyes:

Hi mate' date=' best of luck![/font']

I've just recently got back into Gold Worlds and have found ALOT of deals getting reversed to the extent that I've quit clubs I've reserved after a couple of turns.

Just hope it's not an issue here :rolleyes:

It will be.....reversals are inevitable unfortunately....the thing is you don't know if its deals reported or just that the smfa system is just broken.