George's Invitational match reports/transfer news

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: George's Invitational match reports/transfer news Rijkaard Out, Pham In After Frank Rijkaard's sacking yesterday, Barcelona have surprised the media when they snapped up Vietnamese manager

Re: George's Invitational match reports/transfer news Juventus bring in new manager. Juventus have managed to bring in Irish man Daniel Murphy as there new manager.Daniel Murphy is very experin

Re: George's Invitational match reports/transfer news Juventus draw first game of the season 2-2 Juventus played Chelsea in the first game of the season.The final score was 2-2 at Stamford

Re: George's Invitational match reports/transfer news

3363.jpg

Inter have today confirmed that they have hired Liam Radcliffe as their new manager!

Liam is desperate for the season to get underway and is looking forward to seeing signings coming and going.

he has also made it clear that he will listen to offers for any of his players and he hopes to have a good season as far as transfers go!

Inter have been connected to everton and it is a possability that we could see 1 or 2 inter players at everton in the future!

Werder Bremen News

There are rumours coming from all sides that Brazilian International Diego might leave Bremen this transfer season but Manager confirmed it today in a press conference that he wont let Diego that easy.he said,"Many clubs contacted me about Diego like Liverpool.I wont let him go this easily he is young,wild and just scores and scores.I will be more than happy to keep him rather than selling him but if a right offer comes in for him then i might let him go.I have contacted Milan and Arsenal about him and if i get a right offer i might let him go.If any club is interested in him they should offer me some good cash(10m+) and a player for him(90+) only this kinda offer will be heard.Thank You"

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

tommorow the transfer window opens and celtic manager liam o'connor is looking to buy werder bremen goalie tim weise and he is also looking at a quick bid for massimo ambrossini off ac.milan

Milan agree deal for Buffon

Milan have agreed a deal with Tom Sinar's Juventus for the transfer of Gianluigi Buffon for when transfers are allowed.

Milan will pay £12million + Dida + Clarence Seedorf for the goalkeeper's services.

Tom Sinar can reveal that Gianluigi Buffon has made a U-Turn and is set to stay at Juventus. Buffon says," I do not want to go to Italy because I am settled here at Juventus".

Sinar also reveals he has made fellow muscleman David Hasselhoff as his Assistant Manager.

Tom Sinar can reveal that Gianluigi Buffon has made a U-Turn and is set to stay at Juventus. Buffon says' date='" I do not want to go to Italy because I am settled here at Juventus".

[/b']

Sinar also reveals he has made fellow muscleman David Hasselhoff as his Assistant Manager.

Lol he already lives in Italy unless Juventus:D is not an Italian club :rolleyes::P

celtic boss liam o'connor has shown interest in juventus star pavel nedved liam o'connor said pavel is just what we need

Drezga chases Ibrahimovich...

A new name popped-up on Drezga's Shortlist, and he is no other that Ibrahimovich, since Sevilla are put in Division 4 Drezga hasn't got the 24 mil that are needed to buy Ibrahimovich, but is hoping to work out some deal in around 10 mil + P/E...

Diego To Sevilla?

Sevilla And Bremen Manager are negotiating over the transfer of Brazilian International Diego Ribas.Sevilla Manager made a bid of around 11 million plus 2 of their midfielders but Omer Khan countered it and asked for 10 millin plus Adriano and J.Navas.Omer Khan said,"I am currently negotiating with many clubs regarding Diego.The latest club which broke out negotiating is Sevilla.I wont promise them the signing of Diego but will listen to it and if their offer is the best the player will move to Sevilla.Thank You"

Sevilla news:

Sevilla's manager if happy to see omer considering selling Diego to Sevilla, but is starting to consider the quality of his players, since no offers for Kanoute, and Dani Alves have came... And Drezga clearly stated that everyone is for sale

meanwhile celtic boss liam o'connor has heard the news and wants to make buisness with werder bremen liam o'connor will go now and think of a bid

Borussia Dortmund News!

With the opening of the transfer window tomorrow, Borussia Dortmund will open up its pocket to grab as many players as possible! :)

Anyway, all players for sale ... Frei is for sale at quite some money plus 1 or 2 good players, I would have to see them first ;)

We will be targeting on around a few midfielders, perhaps 1 or 2 strikers and a few defenders ... If any player rated 90 or above for sale please inform me :)

Please offer for my players :rolleyes:

George if a player of mine has been bid for off the transfer list' date=' by a club not in the setup can I accept them today or do I have to wait until after midnight when its monday?[/quote']

I think it would be better to wait, not long now though so shouldn't be a problem. :)

when can we start making bids for players.....after midnight ?

9am GMT is when bids are allowed. :)