||Apocalypse - II|| The Final Frontier

Venk.11

Apocalypse-1_zpsc44000b8.jpg

Its 15 year past the start of the war. The world stands broken, tired and pleading for mercy. So glimmer of hope of true peace and freedom waits. But the destiny awaits something else and something big and something unexpected by all. The end is near and the Apocalypse is upon us!

Apocalypse-II_zps10ffb772.jpg

June 15, 2022

Briefing you about the situation in the world all four countries have lost and won battles and all their came with tremendous heaping of bills and lives. England, France, Italy and Germany have entered the state of “Mutual Ceasefire” which sends a massive hope of peace and harmony. But destiny played a crude joke, on June 15th 2022 the war took a new turn, a move which will prove disaster – Russians attacked and invaded the 3 mile islands and thus forcing the States to enter the battle. With both being nuclear powers they must gain support and strength and bring back their lost strength. Again the world will be divided, and we all wait for the one to be declared as the mightiest of all.

The Strategy

There will be an introduction of 4 new teams – 2 Russian and 2 American which will be unmanaged. As the consequences of war all countries have lost much of their territories and now we are reduced to just 4 teams battling out in two divisions. There will be one Russian and one American team in each division.

The strategy is simple each country will try to win the confidence of the nuclear enabled Russians and Americans.

The War Scene

Well the main aim of each nation is to gain control of a super powering nation and lead it to glory. The winner of the gameworld will be the one who successfully guides the superpower to 1st and 2nd place in division 1.

Additional Information

1. In order to take control of a super powering nation a country must top the points table and win at least one division.

2. Once taken over the super powering nation their teams will give you +4 for win and -2 for loss so take a calculated risk.

3. If you finish bottom in the points table any season you will lose your super powering nation.

4. You can use another ID of one of your team mate to control the Russian or American club or recruit any other manager of your choice.

Points System

Win = +3

Loss = -1

Draw = +1

Division 1 Winner = +10

Division 2 Winner = +10

Cup Winner = +5

Gameworld Rules

SMFA Monitoring – OFF

Player Concerns – OFF

Budget – 50 million

Player Age Cap – None

Player Rating Cap – None

Squad Cap – 35 players (Including Loan)**

** = If your already over squad cap at the starting of the season you have only 3 turns to reduce your numbers or your team will face a straight -5 point slap for each turn that you play with over cap squad.

Teams

England

Captain -

Chelsea – Venkrontrublue11

Manchester United – PWND

Arsenal – Jono6895

Tottenham Hotspur – BroodRoosterNL

France

Captain -

PSG – Giggsy Supporter

Marseille – IanoLudz

Lyon – HazrBoi

Lille OSC – Patrick.FCB

Italy

Captain -

Juventus – Closer

Inter Milan – Justin X

AC Milan – D-GAMECHANGER

Napoli – brunopinto90

Germany

Captain -

Bayern Munich – ZlookVulk

Borussia Dortmund – jkerrs

FC Schalke 04 – Bradford

Bayer Leverkusen – ashish dabral

Russians

Anzhi Makhachkala – UNMANAGED

Sparta Moskva – UNMANGED

Americans

New York Red Bulls – UNMANGED

LA Galaxy – UNMANAGED

Allotment of Clubs and managers

1. Method 1 – Randomly by Video draw.

2. Method 2 – Allotment of Four Captains who will approach managers and allot clubs to them

Open to all discussions. Remember if there is more than 16 interested managers, old apocalypse mangers will have a say in selection process. Waiting for you feedback, suggestions and tips so that we can make it final. Include this in your suggestions

1. Nation Powers

2. Allotment of Clubs

3. Changes and suggestion in the plan

4. Was thinking of introducing a Champions league and Facebook page for fun? What do you all say??

Thanking you all for your patience. Yours most loved

Venk :)

Apocalypse-IIIntro_zps04c93063.jpg

Re: ||Apocalypse - II|| The Final Frontier

Powers_zps77d6bcbb.jpg

||Apocalypse 2|| - The Final Frontier

Country Wise Powers

Country Wise Power - To be used once for the whole country

Turn Wise Power - To be used once by each club of the country

500px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Season Wise - Have the power of colonization. Can make any club their colony for 5 turns and will get 3 points each time they win in that period.

Turn Wise - Can ask the opposition to rest a defender of their choice.

500px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

Season Wise - Power of Modern Weapons which makes them a threat for 4 turns in they will get +5 points if they win by a margin of 2 goals.

Turn Wise - Can ask the opposition to play a player of their choice out of his position.

500px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

Season Wise - The power of Napolian empowers makes the team to extract +4 point from a win instead of +3 for 3 turns.

Turn Wise - Have the power to replace any player with a player of their choice of the same position.

500px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Season Wise - Power of taxation enables them to not drop points even when they lose for 3 turns. In this period no points cut for lost match plus if the opposition loses they will get a -2.

Turn Wise - Can chose the formation of the opposition team.

500px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

Super Power - Russia

The Russian super power enables the holder of the club to force a transfer on player having a match rating of 6 or less than 6 against a Russian side. (Power only to be used once by the whole nation)

500px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Super Power - United States of America

The largest military in the world can take any four players for loan from any side and no one can say no to them. (Power to be used once by the whole nation)

Remember the chairman must allow the loan deal. The team owning the player will not be responsible if the chairman does not allow him to loan.

Ghost_Recon_Soldiers_1920x1080.jpg

Gameworld Managers

Chelsea – Venkrontrublue11 - Petr Cech

Manchester United – PWND - FRENCH FRENCH

Arsenal – Jono6895 - Jon Wiggins

Tottenham Hotspur – BroodRoosterNL - Mikki Sistermans

PSG – Giggsy Supporter - Ivan Tandela II

Marseille – IanoLudz - Ian Ludz

Lyon – HazrBoi - Hazr Poland

Lille OSC – Patrick.FCB - PatrickFCB

Juventus – Closer - Petro Valvis

Inter Milan – Justin X - _Justin_

AC Milan – D-GAMECHANGER - D-GAMEMAKER NAIR

Napoli – brunopinto90 - afonso matis

Bayern Munich – ZlookVulk - ZlookVulk

Borussia Dortmund – Keith Fitz - Keith Fitzsimons

FC Schalke 04 – Bradford - Alexander Bradford

Bayer Leverkusen – ashish. - ashish dabral

JPZjtkccuIM

sniper_2_wallpaper_800x600.jpg

||Apocalypse II|| The Final Frontier

Power Usage History

Season Wise Powers

1. England

Power Used On : 21st May

Power – Have the power of colonization. Can make any club their colony for 5 turns and will get 3 points each time they win in that period.

Power Using Against (Country) – Germany

Power Using Against (Club) – Bayern Munich

Period (If Any) – Turn 2 to Turn 7 (5 Turns)

2. Italians

Power Used On : 26th June

Power - The power of Napolian empowers makes the team to extract +4 point from a win instead of +3 for 3 turns.

Power Used Against (Country) - England, France and Germany

Power Used against (Club) - All clubs

Period (if Any) - Turn 16 to Turn 18 (3 Turns)

Status - Active

Turn Wise Powers

1. Chelsea

Power Used on - 24th June 2013

Power - Can Rest a defender of their choice.

Power Used Against - Juventus

Turn - 12

The interest list is already there on the other topic mate ;)

I'm in, but i surely want to be on the Italian side :D

I don't know if you want to make me the captain of the team, but i just want to be this side B)

I'd also like my favorite team AC Milan :o

As for suggestions, i like the concept, great work as always dude!

I'm in for a facebook group,

i don't find Champions League idea very tempting,but whatever you decide..

Also the powers you had made for 3rd season of Apocalypse 1 were very fine i think, now with the changes a few tweeks on them would be ok if you ask me

The interest list is already there on the other topic mate ;)

I'm in' date=' but i surely want to be on the Italian side :D

I don't know if you want to make me the captain of the team, but i just want to be this side B)

I'd also like my favorite team AC Milan :o

As for suggestions, i like the concept, great work as always dude!

I'm in for a facebook group,

i don't find Champions League idea very tempting,but whatever you decide..

Also the powers you had made for 3rd season of Apocalypse 1 were very fine i think, now with the changes a few tweeks on them would be ok if you ask me[/quote']

ok mate will get back to about the captain thing mate once every have their say on the concept

Russian and American teams are not good. How can you call them superpower?? I didn't understand most parts. I think details are yet to come or maybe I'll have to read again:eek:

I don't like the CL thing and am neither a big facebook user so :o

I'll take any team and both distribution methods are fine for me but if we can choose I want my PSG:)

Russian and American teams are not good. How can you call them superpower?? I didn't understand most parts. I think details are yet to come or maybe I'll have to read again:eek:

I'll take any team and both distribution methods are fine for me but if we can choose I want my PSG:)

Russian and Americans are super powers but you need to build them when you take their control and that's the gamble.

Russian and Americans are super powers but you need to build them when you take their control and that's the gamble.

But you wrote they'd be unmanaged:confused: And how do we build them exactly??

But you wrote they'd be unmanaged:confused: And how do we build them exactly??

See they will be UNMANAGED until a country tops the points table and wins at least one division. The country has a choice to take over either of the superpowers and build them. Read again carfully mate

See they will be UNMANAGED until a country tops the points table and wins at least one division. The country has a choice to take over either of the superpowers and build them. Read again carfully mate

I'll give them a read again:o But doesn't that make it very very difficult to build the superpower with every good player gone in a season?? Also shouldn't the superpower have something like bigger budget or better powers than the rest??

I'll give them a read again:o But doesn't that make it very very difficult to build the superpower with every good player gone in a season?? Also shouldn't the superpower have something like bigger budget or better powers than the rest??

Thats the point of it mate. All big player will be gone so you have to sell player from your clubs to build them!

Thats the point of it mate. All big player will be gone so you have to sell player from your clubs to build them!

I know that. I was trying to bring that to everyone's notice. It wasn't a question:o

What have you thought of the powers thing. There must be something that makes the superpower a superpower??

I know that. I was trying to bring that to everyone's notice. It wasn't a question:o

What have you thought of the powers thing. There must be something that makes the superpower a superpower??

Was thinking of that will get back soon

1. Not required

2. Ask people that which country they want to join. Subsequently ask them to choose their leader & take club. In case of any confusion, team captain shall decide the club & I WILL NOT TAKE LEVERKUSEN AGAIN IN ANY CASE.:D

3. ;)

4. Its not fun, its a war. Those things aren't required here. Do that for Love Story.

5. Give the superpowers a super power. Got that? But we have 1 season for that:D

I'll go with my Germany. Lang Lebe die Deutschen!!!

Venk I would say

1. First of all you allot the clubs to the managers who are there in the interest list.

2.Now for example Germany has 4 or 3 clubs,allot the clubs to the manager and let them discuss and ask them to choose their captain

and now please tell me that we can choose our club by are own or There will be video draw?:rolleyes:

Allotment of Clubs and managers

1. Method 1 – Randomly by Video draw.

2. Method 2 – Allotment of Four Captains who will approach managers and allot clubs to them

Open to all discussions. Remember if there is more than 16 interested managers' date=' old apocalypse mangers will have a say in selection process. Waiting for you feedback, suggestions and tips so that we can make it final. Include this in your suggestions

1. Nation Powers

2. Allotment of Clubs

3. Changes and suggestion in the plan

4. Was thinking of introducing a Champions league and Facebook page for fun?

[/quote']

Very interested.

Video draw would be my preference but I'll go with the flow.

i want russsiaaaaaaaa :D

the russians and americans should be able to bid for players 3 days before the other countries do. :)