||Apocalypse - II|| The Final Frontier

Venk.11

Re: ||Apocalypse - II|| The Final Frontier

TRIPLE R- ATTACK FORCE (Robben, Ribery, Ronaldo) PROVES ITS WORTH

Zlook Vulk steered B.

Munich to victory against SL Benfica.

B.

Munich beat SL Benfica 3 - 2 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group A fixture.

Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ronaldo and Ribéry were also amongst the goalscorers.

video_game_call_of_duty_medal_of_honor_soldier_h.jpg

The Dissection of the Battle

Division 1

200px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Juventus

Manager – Closer

It can be said with no doubt that Juventus are the best team in the world right now. Manager Closer had a heavenly transfer period which saw the perfect use of money to bring top class players. It’s hard to find any fault in the squad you wish to. Closer’s starting eleven boasts one of the top talents including Busquets, Silva, Benzema etc. It should not be a surprise is closer yet again take forward the Italian flag all alone. The first game thrashing of PSG by the Turin giants says it all.

200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Chelsea

Manager – Venkrontrueblue11

Chelsea has been systematic and practical in the transfer market by investing in those areas where the team really needs some addition. Chelsea boasts a perfect balance in Defense-Mid-Forward combination. Chelsea will carry the burden of expectations to win the Title as being the English captain. It will be a hot battle between Chelsea and Juventus.

200px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

Bayern Munich

Manager – ZlookVulk

Few but great and intelligent signings from Zlooky. The club has bagged some big names for the cheapest of prices with Ronaldo, Dani Alves and Di Maria joining them for peanuts. It has been really the best value based signings in the whole gameworld. Zlooky also proved his worth with a season opener win over English giants Manchester United. Well Bayern does look leaky at the back as the 3-man defense lacks stability. But it can be neglected as long as the forwards keep scoring.

200px-Olympique_de_Marseille_logo.svg.png

Marseille

Manager – IanoLudz

Clearly seen as big underdogs in Division 1 and boy did they respond well? Iano has gone for star rather than stability. Small teams have a option to invest in youth for a long term future. But Iano has looked for immediate results as the French club’s manager has added some mouth watering names to the starting line-up with the likes of Villa and Alonso. Marseille campaign has kicked off with a decent win against New York Red Bulls. There will be real test of guts when the face Bayern Munich in the next league game. Expect a cracker.

200px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

Borussia Dortmund

Manager – Keith Fitz

It has been a disappointing Transfer window from Dortmund as they failed to add some names to the clusters of stars they have. But Dortmund does have done a great job in bringing in the hottest property in the youth section. Destro, Montoya and Herrmann may be fruitful in the future. Dortmund got of to a decent start to the season with a draw against Anzhi but they must produce some moments of magic or they will struggle in the league.

200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Manchester United

Manager – PWND

No doubts the high spenders of the season, the Red Devils were seen everywhere in the market and one must admit that they have done a great job. The Reds now boast a lineup of Inesta, Falcao, Casillas, Ramos and Puyol. One may fell that Reds have been a bit wasteful to add Falcao, Inesta in a team already having Rooney and Van Persie and not in defense as Evra, Puyol and Vidic have developed some wrinkles and not as they used to be. Well as is answered if the team produces results. If the tactics click expect them to match shoulders with Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus in the league.

200px-S.S.C._Napoli_logo.svg.png

SSC Napoli

Manager – brunopinto

Arriving late in the market Bruno’s first job was to snatch Messi from the mouths of Chelsea. Napoli has not exactly being attractive in the signings with Valdes and Messi being the only top signings. Napoli needs more depth in squad to compete in the intense competition that the Division offers or they will struggle.

200px-Paris_Saint-Germain_FC_logo.svg.png

Paris Saint-Germain

Manager – Giggsy Supporter

PSG has almost kept mum in the transfer window with Kevin Grosskreutz being the only signing for the French. It will be a worrying sign for the French camp as PSG are looked upon as strong contenders in the division. PSG must be practical and wrap up some decent youth to provide depth in the squad and extact the best out of Ibra, Lavezzi, Pastore and Silva else they are expected to struggle this season.

12870_1_other_wallpapers_flag.jpg

Power Usage

English Infiltrate Germany

The English on early Tuesday morning infiltrated German city of Munich with unidentified group of spices called the “SYCONS”. The German called for immediate backing and held the Berlin conference. But infiltration of the city by English put them in the pole position in the discussions thus the following clause were agreed.

The German city of Munich will be the colony of the English for the period of 5 Turns from Turn 2 to Turn 5. In this period English will gain the benefit of the victory the club “Bayern Munich” will get during this period. For each victory +3 will be added to the German Camp as well as the English Camp.

Bayern will face PSG, Marseille, Chelsea, SSC Napoli and Juventus during this period.

Power Usage Summary

Country Using Power – England

Type of Power – Season Wise

Power – Have the power of colonization. Can make any club their colony for 5 turns and will get 3 points each time they win in that period.

Power Using Against (Country) – Germany

Power Using Against (Club) – Bayern Munich

Period (If Any) – Turn 2 to Turn 7 (5 Turns)

Under Signed

Venkrontrueblue11 (President)

BroodRoosterNL (Prime Minister)

Jono6895 (Governor General)

PWND (Army Chief)

Note - All Records of Power Usage will will be kept in the 4th Post of the Thread.

video_game_call_of_duty_medal_of_honor_soldier_h.jpg

The Dissection of the Battle

Division 1

200px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Juventus

Manager – Closer

It can be said with no doubt that Juventus are the best team in the world right now. Manager Closer had a heavenly transfer period which saw the perfect use of money to bring top class players. It’s hard to find any fault in the squad you wish to. Closer’s starting eleven boasts one of the top talents including Busquets' date=' Silva, Benzema etc. It should not be a surprise is closer yet again take forward the Italian flag all alone. The first game thrashing of PSG by the Turin giants says it all.

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/Chelsea_FC.svg/200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png[/img]

Chelsea

Manager – Venkrontrueblue11

Chelsea has been systematic and practical in the transfer market by investing in those areas where the team really needs some addition. Chelsea boasts a perfect balance in Defense-Mid-Forward combination. Chelsea will carry the burden of expectations to win the Title as being the English captain. It will be a hot battle between Chelsea and Juventus.

200px-Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg.png

Bayern Munich

Manager – ZlookVulk

Few but great and intelligent signings from Zlooky. The club has bagged some big names for the cheapest of prices with Ronaldo, Dani Alves and Di Maria joining them for peanuts. It has been really the best value based signings in the whole gameworld. Zlooky also proved his worth with a season opener win over English giants Manchester United. Well Bayern does look leaky at the back as the 3-man defense lacks stability. But it can be neglected as long as the forwards keep scoring.

200px-Olympique_de_Marseille_logo.svg.png

Marseille

Manager – IanoLudz

Clearly seen as big underdogs in Division 1 and boy did they respond well? Iano has gone for star rather than stability. Small teams have a option to invest in youth for a long term future. But Iano has looked for immediate results as the French club’s manager has added some mouth watering names to the starting line-up with the likes of Villa and Alonso. Marseille campaign has kicked off with a decent win against New York Red Bulls. There will be real test of guts when the face Bayern Munich in the next league game. Expect a cracker.

200px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

Borussia Dortmund

Manager – Keith Fitz

It has been a disappointing Transfer window from Dortmund as they failed to add some names to the clusters of stars they have. But Dortmund does have done a great job in bringing in the hottest property in the youth section. Destro, Montoya and Herrmann may be fruitful in the future. Dortmund got of to a decent start to the season with a draw against Anzhi but they must produce some moments of magic or they will struggle in the league.

200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Manchester United

Manager – PWND

No doubts the high spenders of the season, the Red Devils were seen everywhere in the market and one must admit that they have done a great job. The Reds now boast a lineup of Inesta, Falcao, Casillas, Ramos and Puyol. One may fell that Reds have been a bit wasteful to add Falcao, Inesta in a team already having Rooney and Van Persie and not in defense as Evra, Puyol and Vidic have developed some wrinkles and not as they used to be. Well as is answered if the team produces results. If the tactics click expect them to match shoulders with Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus in the league.

200px-S.S.C._Napoli_logo.svg.png

SSC Napoli

Manager – brunopinto

Arriving late in the market Bruno’s first job was to snatch Messi from the mouths of Chelsea. Napoli has not exactly being attractive in the signings with Valdes and Messi being the only top signings. Napoli needs more depth in squad to compete in the intense competition that the Division offers or they will struggle.

200px-Paris_Saint-Germain_FC_logo.svg.png

Paris Saint-Germain

Manager – Giggsy Supporter

PSG has almost kept mum in the transfer window with Kevin Grosskreutz being the only signing for the French. It will be a worrying sign for the French camp as PSG are looked upon as strong contenders in the division. PSG must be practical and wrap up some decent youth to provide depth in the squad and extact the best out of Ibra, Lavezzi, Pastore and Silva else they are expected to struggle this season.

Very enjoyable read man ;)

In relation to my own Club,you forgot to mention Modric was a marquee signing,plus NO big players have left the club ;) Plus we have a few more signings lined up,so watch this space...

Very enjoyable read man ;)

In relation to my own Club' date='you forgot to mention Modric was a marquee signing,plus NO big players have left the club ;) Plus we have a few more signings lined up,so watch this space...[/quote']

Haha yeah thanks doing for Division 2 now :D

Power Usage

The English on early Tuesday morning infiltrated German city of Munich with unidentified group of spices called the “SYCONS”. The German called for immediate backing and held the Berlin conference. But infiltration of the city by English put them in the pole position in the discussions thus the following clause were agreed.

The German city of Munich will be the colony of the English for the period of 5 Turns from Turn 2 to Turn 5. In this period English will gain the benefit of the victory the club “Bayern Munich” will get during this period. For each victory +3 will be added to the German Camp as well as the English Camp.

Bayern will face PSG' date=' Marseille, Chelsea, SSC Napoli and Juventus during this period.

Power Usage Summary

Under Signed

PWND (Army Chief)

Note - All Records of Power Usage will will be kept in the 4th Post of the Thread.

Pleasure doing business with the German bandits.

Power Usage

Bayern will face PSG' date=' Marseille, Chelsea, SSC Napoli and Juventus during this period.

Power Usage Summary

Under Signed

PWND (Army Chief)

does that mean we need to try to lose???? :P

Jurado

I spoke to Venk about this and he agreed to basically let you guys decide what's going to happen.

Basically, I have a player out on loan 'Jurado', I can't recall him myself because he's at Spartak, a club who will be unmanaged all season. Effectively, this club is an externel we can play against this season.

I'm basically asking, would everyone here be okay, if I recalled Jurado. It'd have to be done by Venk because Spartak can technically be managed this season (they won't due to rules obviously).

Would everyone be fine with me recalling him?

Jurado

I spoke to Venk about this and he agreed to basically let you guys decide what's going to happen.

Basically' date=' I have a player out on loan 'Jurado', I can't recall him myself because he's at Spartak, a club who will be unmanaged all season. Effectively, this club is an externel we can play against this season.

I'm basically asking, would everyone here be okay, if I recalled Jurado. It'd have to be done by Venk because Spartak can technically be managed this season (they won't due to rules obviously).

Would everyone be fine with me recalling him?[/quote']

Not sure, it would weaken the Russian side while making yours stronger. I'm not sure if I like that.

Not sure' date=' it would weaken the Russian side while making yours stronger. I'm not sure if I like that.[/quote']

But the Russian team is effectively an externel as no one can manage them. In addition, i've already played Spartak so i'd effectively be helping everyone else out...

I just think, considering no one can manage them, that they're basically an externel and as such, feel that like with other players loaned to externels, I should be able to bring him back.

But the Russian team is effectively an externel as no one can manage them. In addition' date=' i've already played Spartak so i'd effectively be helping everyone else out...

I just think, considering no one can manage them, that they're basically an externel and as such, feel that like with other players loaned to externels, I should be able to bring him back.[/quote']

Have a vote! :D

I don't have a problem with it though..

But the Russian team is effectively an externel as no one can manage them. In addition' date=' [b']i've already played Spartak so i'd effectively be helping everyone else out[/b]...

I just think, considering no one can manage them, that they're basically an externel and as such, feel that like with other players loaned to externels, I should be able to bring him back.

Well, that kinda depends on how you look at it..

Anyways, vote is fine. I see 1 in favour (Keith) and 1 against (moi) so far ;)

But the Russian team is effectively an externel as no one can manage them. In addition' date=' i've already played Spartak so i'd effectively be helping everyone else out...

I just think, considering no one can manage them, that they're basically an externel and as such, feel that like with other players loaned to externels, I should be able to bring him back.[/quote']

you can't call him since loans from unmanaged clubs are season long and can't be terminated like the externals loans are. Try it & you'll fail to get him back. So the topic is over.:)