french_flag.jpg : +3

Final Score Board

Italy: +10

Germany: +5

France: +4

England : +3

Re: ||Apocalypse - II|| The Final Frontier

Yeah we italians are horrible. AC MILAN 2-0 ARSENAL.well managed Jono.Good luck

I feel slightly hard done by in terms of the possession statistic and the outcome in the end, but that's the way it is and your team was very smooth going forward! Very close game and a nice win tbf, I take my hat off to you! :)

I feel slightly hard done by in terms of the possession statistic and the outcome in the end' date=' but that's the way it is and your team was very smooth going forward! Very close game and a nice win tbf, I take my hat off to you! :)[/quote']

ahh thanx mate.Actually I got confused seeing your formation.Your striker and wingers were too strong,so I had to strengthen my defense.Anyway good game mate.!

medal_of_honor_warfighter_47.jpg

Clash of the Warriors

Turn - 3

After a thrilling second turn of the war, mood has changed in the camps. Italians again proved that why they were champions for the past two seasons while it was yet another poor display from the English camp. But it’s too early to call as all teams are going cut to cut with each other. English is team is lead by example of a captain who might finally put down his sword against the Italian giants of Turin. It’s a hot Turn 3 waiting for you.

Match of the Turn

Juventus v/s Chelsea

147px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

The warriors from London will travel to the Turin where hell will welcome them. Juventus is by far the most powerful team in the world and Chelsea would like to change the face of it. Chelsea edged PSG in a 2-1 while Juventus trampled Manchester United in a 2-0 victory. It’s highly expected that the Italian scoreboard will get a boost of 3 points from this fixture.

Team to look out for

Marseille

The team to look out for is the French club Marseille or should say Marseille 2.0, lead by a great mind in Ian the French warriors are crushing in the Division tied up above with the likes of Chelsea and Juventus. Upsets on the cards as they face Borussia Dortmund and it makes the game more interesting.

Fixtures

[MOVE]Division 1 – Juventus v/s Chelsea || Bayern Munich v/s PSG || Borussia Dortmund v/s Marseille || Division 2 – Lille OSC v/s Schalke || Bayer Leverkusen v/s Lyon ||[/MOVE]

Team to look out for

Marseille

The team to look out for is the French club Marseille or should say Marseille 2.0' date=' lead by a great mind in Ian the French warriors are crushing in the Division tied up above with the likes of Chelsea and Juventus. Upsets on the cards as they face Borussia Dortmund and it makes the game more interesting.

Fixtures

No pressure or anything then!!

Seriously though, looking forward to the match, the first battle of the Irish managers...

Notra-Dame1.gif

Dortmund Keep German Flag Flying!

Dortmund 2-0 Marseille

Dortmund kept up their unbeaten form with a 2-0 win against fancied Marseille(according to the media) :D,Luka Modric scored in the first half and Reus in the second half.Marco Reus also picked up the man of the match award.:)

Dortmund Dig Deep At Old Trafford

Man Utd 1-2 Dortmund

Dortmund came from behind to claim all three points in this fixture.Giggs put Man Utd ahead,but Gotze levelled for Dortmund.However Reus was sent off with about 20mins to go,it looked like a draw would be the best the Germans could hope for,however Lewandowski scored a header with eleven minutes to go to sicken the English side :)

Marseille back to winning ways with a slender victory over the Russians thanks to Ayew's 42nd minute goal. Now to build some momentum...

Andre-Ayew-2.jpg

6391.gif

But your fellow mate wasn't so lucky & was well beaten. Inter defeated LOSC to regain top table spot. Team Italia doing good uptill now. Keep it up boys.

;)