Sign in to follow this  
Duncan

Dunc's Good Risers Databse

Good Risers Database

This is a new project i have recently started, it is a database when i will list all the players in the top 30 odd leagues from all around the world.

The specifications for players to be listed in this database are that they must be under the age of 30, under the rating of 85 and must have the potential to rise more than 2 in the next changes.

I have just finalized the English Championship, and will continue with the Premiership in the next few days. i will only be looking at the top 2 leagues from each country.

Please feel free to comment on the predictions, players that have been listed, ones that you feel should be listed etc etc etc

Hope you enjoy, and that this database helps you get your dirty hands on some nice risers :)

Re: Dunc's Good Risers Databse

good work. may i suggest a slight improvement?

I think it'd be great if you could format it so it can easily be filtered in ascending or descending order.

Thanks' date=' can you not do that in Excel?[/color']

I done that for myself' date=' yes.

Just thought it might be easier for most others if it can be filtered straight away in the original document.[/quote']

Yeah your properly right, ill upload a new one when im done reviewing the premiership, and sort it by predicted rises.

Just finished the Premier League now, re-uploaded the Excel file with all updates and sorted by predicted rise. Enjoy

:)

@dafreaking: i might do another database with 85+ players, but only later one, i want to keep these players under 85 because you can easily get help with risers over 85 on this forum :)

its a great idea! it isnt possible to do league by league predictions anymore so a general one like this is definitely needed. I would rep but I cant as I repped you lately :o

Thanks' date=' its different to the normal league prediction because its only risers under 85 and 30

:)[/color']

@dafreaking: i might do another database with 85+ players' date=' but only later one, i want to keep these players under 85 because you can easily get help with risers over 85 on this forum :)[/color']

True!. Excellent work once again..

Spanish Segunda Division complete

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMbYL2QZ66FpYyLQNVnAlfePARiVWIfon7Q3DkFwbnlxNtgl2x

Have updated the Excel database, and changed the layout of the database a little bit, click on the sheets at the bottom to browse through the different leagues.

Completed the Liga Adelante review of risers, please post if i have made a mistake or you think the ratings arent accurate. Enjoy :)

I have removed the download link, as the information ther is very valuable.

I will be posting images so that the data can not be edited by any other than me.

Will publish the Spanish leagues and the Premier League tomorrow :)

Thanks for your work Duncan, many good risers here :D

Just made an observation about Novo Pelayo. What makes you think he should rise from 80 - 85? He were reviewed in July 2012 and has only played 474 mins of football in Segunda since then. I would say he's lucky if he gets 82.

Thanks for your work Duncan' date=' many good risers here :D

Just made an observation about Novo Pelayo. What makes you think he should rise from 80 - 85? He were reviewed in July 2012 and has only played 474 mins of football in Segunda since then. I would say he's lucky if he gets 82.[/quote']

Yeah mines prob a bit out thanks, I just thought if Elche win the league most of their players will get huge rises

:)