Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

thats not right. I'm currently discussing with Venk on this matter that at the end of the season' date=' every club must present its balance sheet but how shall we cross check it? Thats a big question which is to be considered.[/quote']

Well easy :)

We all started with 300 millions

So if a team is allowed 22 million budget, his budget must never go under 278million.

That way the club can still spend the profits it makes (ie, club spends 22 millions, but mid season they have 284million because they made 6mil of profits well they can spend that money too)

Well easy :)

We all started with 300 millions

So if a team is allowed 22 million budget' date=' his budget must never go under 278million.

That way the club can still spend the profits it makes (ie, club spends 22 millions, but mid season they have 284million because they made 6mil of profits well they can spend that money too)[/quote']

no not that one, I meant the revenue coming from winning the league cup, position in league, money from tickets sold, etc. That must be provided to us and then we'll make out your next season's transfer budget accordingly. But there's no way we can check the money you earn from these things unless you provide a snapshot of the finance page.

Wait!!! Thats a cool idea:eek:

Snapshot of the finance page will do it isn't so?

Yes

Just to clarify again' date=' "for 86 and above aged 24 or younger" it is. I can sell a 88-rated 32-year old player to external.[/quote']

yes thats right.

no not that one' date=' I meant the revenue coming from winning the league cup, position in league, money from tickets sold, etc. That must be provided to us and then we'll make out your next season's transfer budget accordingly. But there's no way we can check the money you earn from these things unless you provide a snapshot of the finance page.

.[/quote']

Well,

remaining budget of a team will be :

300 - transfer budget + money from tickets sold + money from winning the cup + position money

so simplest way i believe is to say that teams are allowed to spend all those extra money as long as their budget does not drop below 300 - transfer budget.

In the end, its mathematically exactly the same thing :)

Getting snapshots from everyone will be a pain for you cus there will always be 1 or 2 players who will not send it to you in time (then i guess there can be a 'send it in time or no extra money for you' rule)

Well' date='

remaining budget of a team will be :

300 - transfer budget + money from tickets sold + money from winning the cup + position money

so simplest way i believe is to say that teams are allowed to spend all those extra money as long as their budget does not drop below 300 - transfer budget.

In the end, its mathematically exactly the same thing :)

Getting snapshots from everyone will be a pain for you cus there will always be 1 or 2 players who will not send it to you in time (then i guess there can be a 'send it in time or no extra money for you' rule)[/quote']

Tofu, but the point is, how will we get to know how much they have earned from cups & ticket fare? Take an example that I have 20M budget say, I'll say that earned 10M from ticket sales and 2M by cup & league position, now you don't know that as you can't see and there's nothing more for you to believe that my final transfer money will be 20+2+10=42M. But what if I actually earned 7M by tickets and 1M buy cups and all???

Thats why to recheck your balance sheet we shall ask for your balance sheets.

Tofu' date=' but the point is, how will we get to know how much they have earned from cups & ticket fare? Take an example that I have 20M budget say, I'll say that earned 10M from ticket sales and 2M by cup & league position, now you don't know that as you can't see and there's nothing more for you to believe that my final transfer money will be 20+2+10=42M. But what if I actually earned 7M by tickets and 1M buy cups and all???

Thats why to recheck your balance sheet we shall ask for your balance sheets.[/quote']

I've added you (Jasvendra Singh Bisht), but I'm not sure if this is the right profile.

Tofu' date=' but the point is, how will we get to know how much they have earned from cups & ticket fare? Take an example that I have 20M budget say, I'll say that earned 10M from ticket sales and 2M by cup & league position, now you don't know that as you can't see and there's nothing more for you to believe that my final transfer money will be 20+2+10=42M. But what if I actually earned 7M by tickets and 1M buy cups and all???

Thats why to recheck your balance sheet we shall ask for your balance sheets.[/quote']

Well look, you had 20M budget ok. So your complete budget in game should not go down under 280.

Now if you won 7M by tickets and 1M by cup, you'll have 288M.

If you lie and say you won 10M and 2M and spent all that money, then your final budget will be 276M instead of 280+ and we'll know you lied ;)

But i guess that to know someone's total budget you'd need a snapshot anyway? If so then you might as well ask for entire finance sheet at the end of the season

Well look' date=' you had 20M budget ok. So your complete budget in game should not go down under 280.

If you lie and say you won 10M and 2M and spent all that money, then your final budget will be 276M instead of 280+ and we'll know you lied ;)

But i guess that to know someone's total budget you'd need a snapshot anyway? If so then you might as well ask for entire finance sheet at the end of the season[/quote']

but i am very very bad boy so i might lie that i have a 5mill budget instead of a 10 mill one, and then nest season i got on spending insanity and i spend 15 mill instead of 10 mill.......... :rolleyes:

but i am very very bad boy so i might lie that i have a 5mill budget instead of a 10 mill one' date=' and then nest season i got on spending insanity and i spend 15 mill instead of 10 mill.......... :rolleyes:[/quote']

I know that.

Well look' date=' you had 20M budget ok. So your complete budget in game should not go down under 280.

If you lie and say you won 10M and 2M and spent all that money, then your final budget will be 276M instead of 280 and we'll know you lied ;)

But i guess that to know someone's total budget you'd need a snapshot anyway? If so then you might as well ask for entire finance sheet at the end of the season[/quote']

thats my point. We are not able to see that 300M also. So anyway, final balance sheet is required anyhow.

I agree spending budget should only include sales' date=' allotted budget and sponsor money, that is how any other customs I know of like this work for the reasons stated by justin... :)[/quote']

Choraste muito ontem? :D

1z36lmp.gif

chupa 2-1 heheh

Porto Champions! :P

PS: sorry about the off topic.

So only Qualix & Giggsy Supporter left. I've sent friend requests to them so hopefully the transfer market will open up by tomorrow.

And yeah, Twente takes Etihad as their sponsor as their manager Keith Fitz told the press.

So only Qualix & Giggsy Supporter left. I've sent friend requests to them so hopefully the transfer market will open up by tomorrow.

And yeah' date=' Twente takes Etihad as their sponsor as their manager Keith Fitz told the press.[/quote']

Friend request accepted and waiting for invitation.

Sorry again guys that this took so long.