Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Clubs Expectations 1. The chairman has added a release clause to Bargfrede's contract of 10M. 2. The loan deal of Kevin De Bruyne has be

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only What a lovely squad

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Real Betis Transfer Budget 17m + 693k from sales Players bought 17m Trasnfer budget remaining 693k Total wages 539k Average wage 19.9k Wage b

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

justin' date=' regarding the toyota sponsorship, its a 2 year deal, does that mean i actually have 2 seasons to purchase the 8 italians/germans?[/quote']

No it says that when the deal was signed, you should have had 8 germans or italians in the team and that number shouldn't decrease anytime within these 2 seasons. But I see that as you are Swansea and I was too busy that I din't checked it, so you can't choose Toyota as your sponsor as you don't have that criteria fulfilled.:o

Sorry but you'll have to choose the sponsor again.

Sorry for my late response but following managers have chosen sponsors whose criteria is not fulfilled by your club. You are required to rechoose your sponsor please:

1. Real Betis - Etihad - Patrick.FCB= your team don't have 5 players rated 88.

2. Swansea City - Toyota - SunnySkeg - your team don't have 8 germans/italians.

On advice of the Twente board we have agreed a deal to bring a Dutch winger to the club in Ryan Babel' date='not bad for around 5.5mill ,we will also continue to look into buying Dutch players if possible :)[/b']

Smells like someone started bidding long before authorization ^^

So has Michu and Lacazette. That list is a bit odd :D

did you watched Sturridge's game last night? Michu was at peak once in the mid season & Lacazette's considered the next big thing in France as Reus was considered at his time in Monc'bach. So you need a replacement which is actually weaker that the player sold but will be higher in coming days. Thats why the list was a bit odd:D