Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

still Stoke buying 1 GK would be interesting.:D

Its not funny. Its really criminal. I want to use my funds somewhere else. You tell me to buy 11 youth English players then a goalkeeper which is of no use to me! Are you kidding me!

Its not funny. Its really criminal. I want to use my funds somewhere else. You tell me to buy 11 youth English players then a goalkeeper which is of no use to me! Are you kidding me!

since I found it pointless, you will now sell Edu anyhow & buy his replacement. Ok?

Ryan Babel has signed for Twente for 5.5mill,essentially bought by the board,but I'm happy enough with it,because he can play in a few positions :D

Twente will continue to look for Dutch players to join the club and have NO intentions of signing anybody from another country,unless on loan :)

Non-Dutch Available At Twente!

Basically anybody at Twente who is from another country(except Holland) is for sale.

Dusan Tadic rated 89

Nacer Chadli rated 88

Both young players available to buy and can play in a number of positions.If interested then make a bid

Stoke City News

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Lewandowski Fee Agreed

Robert-Lewandowski_2546338b.jpg

Stoke City can confirm that the club has agreed a fee with Borussia Dortmund for the transfer of Striker Lewandowski. The Transfer is now subjected to Medical and agreeing personal terms with the player. The developments of this deal will be coming up soon.

New Season Kits Revealed

Adidas has today launched the new season home and away kits.

Kits_zpscacd7f89.jpg

1. The board expects you retain at least three of your stars (Ter Stergen, Malpa, Luuk De Jong and Xhaka and Hermann). As these are hot properties in Europe thus you must secure top two spots in league or win the cup to retain them next season.

I'll keep Herrmann, ter Stegen and Mlapa. The second part of this rule is a real challange :eek:

2. The team boasts it youth talent so you cannot buy a player who's age is more than 27.

No problem!

3. Board feels that Daems is not a suitable captain and must be sold. The new captain must win at least 3 of the first 6 games or will be sold too.

Stranzl will be my new captain.

EDIT: What if I make Herrmann, ter Stegen or Mlapa my new captain and then lose 4 of the first 6 matches?

4. The board feels that loss of Marco Reus led the team to failure in the Bundesliga this season. Thus board wants you to sign another superb striker.

Son is on his way.

1. As the club has promising youths with the likes of Griezmann, the board would like to say that if you sell any player aged below 24, he must be sold with a buy back clause.

Haven't sold anybody yet

2. The board feels that there is no use of keeping Llorente and you must sell him before he grows too old to be sold.

Transfer-listed but no offers yet

3. The duo of Vela and Griezmann has proven a deadly partnership for the team. Thus they must play 80% of the matches.

No problem

4. The team is weak in the Right Back position so you must buy a RB rated 86-88.

86-rated Marc Batra on his way.

I'll keep Herrmann' date=' ter Stegen and Mlapa. The second part of this rule is a real challange :eek:

[b']Hope you know you can retain all 5 :)[/b]

Stranzl will be my new captain.

EDIT: What if I make Herrmann, ter Stegen or Mlapa my new captain and then lose 4 of the first 6 matches?

Yes you will lose them too if you make them captain and they fail to win :)

Son is on his way.

All the best to him :)

Responses above ^^^^ :D