Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Breaking News......

Swansea tonight have announced the capture of 2 hot talents to the club. The first being Wilfred Zaha from Manchester United

WilfriedZaha_2891077_zps1944f06f.jpg

The second is Steven CAULKER of Tottenham Hotspur

stevencaulker_zps49d73186.jpg

Both players meet the criteria of the board who required us to bring in 2 players aged 21 or younger at a cost of 4 million.

Its also rumoured that SAN JOSÉ, Mikel from athletic club who was dropped at the weekend could be coming to the valleys of Swansea (meets board requirement)

sanjosemikel_zps7059b483.jpg

and finally Keisuke HONDA from CSKA Moskva is also being linked to the club, but at the moment they are not going to comment

Keisuke-Honda-006_zps01d19464.jpg

Spartak Moscow announces two major transfers !

MOSCOW - May 14th - Spartak Moscow's new manager Guil Bel has confirmed the recent rumors and officially announced in press conference the signing of two great football talents:

Juan Mata from Chelsea has signed a 4 year contract with a wage estimated at 6.4 million euros per year.

Juan+Mata.jpg

The second big recruit is Juventus's amazing talent Arturo Vidal. The newly signed contract will last 4 years. No official information has been said about the defender's wage but an amout of 6 million euros annually has circulated.

Arturo-Vidal_full_diapos_large.jpg

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Stoke City News

Lewandowski.jpg

Lewandowski Joins Stoke

Lewandowski completed his transfer to Stoke City after agreeing terms with the club. Robert successfully passed his medical with the club and has been reveled as a Stoke.

Its really exciting for me to play in here. Many big clubs were after me but I decided to join Stoke as their project is exciting and great. I have special place for Venk in my heart and he is the main reason I am here.

Rejoice in Staffordshire as Varane and Hazard fee Agreed

eden-hazard-300-image-3-590398125.jpg

Stoke City are set to complete their Second and Third Signing of the season as we understand that Chelsea and Real Madrid have agreed fee for Hazard and Varane. The deal is subjected to medical and personal terms.

SetWidth638-Screen-shot-2013-02-13-at-12.43.50.png

Stoke City News

Lewandowski.jpg

Lewandowski Joins Stoke

Lewandowski completed his transfer to Stoke City after agreeing terms with the club. Robert successfully passed his medical with the club and has been reveled as a Stoke.

Rejoice in Staffordshire as Varane and Hazard fee Agreed

eden-hazard-300-image-3-590398125.jpg

Stoke City are set to complete their Second and Third Signing of the season as we understand that Chelsea and Real Madrid have agreed fee for Hazard and Varane. The deal is subjected to medical and personal terms.

SetWidth638-Screen-shot-2013-02-13-at-12.43.50.png

i just threw up twice... :P

Stoke City News

Hazard and Varane Joins The Potters

Stoke.jpg

Stoke City are glad to announce that Eden Hazard and Rafael Varane from Chelsea and Real Madrid Respectively have completed their moves to Stoke City. Eden Hazard joins Stoke on a 3 year deal while Varane joins on a 2 year deal.

Its fantastic! These signs are positive for the future of this club. We are moving towards the right direction. Its really great that the board is supporting me in my mission. Lewandowski and Hazard will be a great pair up front while Varane and Shawcross will provide excellent stability at the back. Great hopes for the new season.

Stoke City Transfer Summary

In

1. Robert Lewandowski

2. Eden Hazard

3. Rafael Varane

Out

1. Jonathan Walters

2. Glen Whelan

3. Robet Huth

4. Matthew Etheringhton

5. Charlie Adam

6. Peter Crouch

Hmm Twente have missed out on the signature of Ola John from Benfica' date='as they have decided to accept the offer from Bremen..[/b']

I don't mind been outbidded,but my bid was better,strange one :confused::confused:

yeah your player value was higher i guess.

Nothing against you man ;)' date='but a strange one alright,as you said though my player was a higher value :confused: Ah well we won't lose any sleep over it ;):D[/quote']

The value of players is not what counts in the deal. It's the value that the other team's chairma gives to the player that counts. You can have a 2m player that will be worth 4m to the other chairman and you'll win the bid vs someone who had a 3m player that the chairman estimated at 3.5m...