Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Clubs Expectations 1. The chairman has added a release clause to Bargfrede's contract of 10M. 2. The loan deal of Kevin De Bruyne has be

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only What a lovely squad

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Real Betis Transfer Budget 17m + 693k from sales Players bought 17m Trasnfer budget remaining 693k Total wages 539k Average wage 19.9k Wage b

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

safe_image.php?d=AQA0dXgQaLA7S8f7&w=300&h=300&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fpt%2F5%2F50%2FHannover_96.png

Hannover 96 News

msGE5M4W8-0s8UjCYS5xhjw.jpg

4 Great Young talented Stars

Neymar Junior

tn_620_600_neymar1110211.jpg

Mario Gotze

mario_1479042a.jpg

David Luiz

44.jpg

And Alarcon Isco

79537.jpg

Plus

Jonny Evans

8.jpg

and Luiz Gustavo

esporte_3021-300x224.jpg

And finnaly the experienced greatest player of all time, new captain, The only one Ronaldinho!

1230877652_s69853.jpg

We are pretty happy with our great signings, we believe we will give a great fight for promotion.

Twente Announce Signings!

Amazingly Twente have brought in 14 players and they are all Dutch :eek:,17 players have left the club too.

New Signings

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

Jeffrey Bruma

Ibrahim Afellay

Jetro Willems

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Maarten Skekelenburg

Patrick Van Aanholt

Adam Maher

Jeffrey Gouweleeuw

Virgil Van Dijk

Davy Klaassen

Ouasim Bouy

Ryan Babel

Georginio Wijnaldum

Hey guys,

what happens if i have a loaned out player, and the manager of the team that has him on loan unexpectedly decides to cancel the loan, and the player coming back in my squad makes my team go overwage? how would that be sorted? Cus it almost just happened to me now, lucky it was still time for me to withdraw bids on a player.

Hey guys' date='

what happens if i have a loaned out player, and the manager of the team that has him on loan unexpectedly decides to cancel the loan, and the player coming back in my squad makes my team go overwage? how would that be sorted? Cus it almost just happened to me now, lucky it was still time for me to withdraw bids on a player.[/quote']

Then person has to take the player back on loan as it will considered cheating by him.

Hey guys' date='

what happens if i have a loaned out player, and the manager of the team that has him on loan unexpectedly decides to cancel the loan, and the player coming back in my squad makes my team go overwage? how would that be sorted? Cus it almost just happened to me now, lucky it was still time for me to withdraw bids on a player.[/quote']

Sorry this is my fault,when I took the player on loan I didn't know their was a wage structure,I have offered an alternative,if this does not suit I will loan the player in question back.My fault again so sorry!

Sorry this is my fault' date='when I took the player on loan I didn't know their was a wage structure,I have offered an alternative,if this does not suit I will loan the player in question back.My fault again so sorry! [/b']

No problem man i really do not consider that as cheating or anything bad, it's just something that can happen and i realized the risks that it involved to go overwage, so i just wanted to make sure i would not get punished for a decision that was not mine :)

No problem man i really do not consider that as cheating or anything bad' date=' it's just something that can happen and i realized the risks that it involved to go overwage, so i just wanted to make sure i would not get punished for a decision that was not mine :)[/quote']

Yes but it does it mean you had to pull out of a deal for a player you wanted??

external bids have not come in yet :mad:

i am screwed......i am 10k over my wage nudget and no one is buying my players! And i cannot release them... :mad:

cool it dude. :D

bids will come in once the first turn is over and we have until the second turn to get them out so it's fine. :P

FRENCHH FRENCHH steered Hannover 96 to victory against AS Saint-Etienne.

Hannover 96 hammered AS Saint-Etienne 6 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Götze had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sobiech, Luiz and Ronaldinho were amongst the goalscorers.

reporteto.png

The only club that were unbeaten in the friendly's, I hope we can keep the great shape in the league.

gamespt.png

Match Preview

Stoke City vs Vfb Stuttgrat

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png200px-VfB_Stuttgart_Logo.svg.png

Stoke City will face the German high spending giants Vfb Stuttgrat in the frist League game of the season. Its a heated up prospect as the game also offers managerial rivalary between Zlook Vulk and Venk.

Well rivalry is every where in football and I will make sure I use my rival instincts against Zlooky's Stuttgrat.

Key Players

eden-hazard-swansea-620.ashx?w=620&h=349&c=facupgallery&as=1

Eden Hazard's form will be the deciding factor for Stoke as the Belgian can dictate the game from midfield and also is the key to attack. As for Stuttgrat it will all come down to how Rues plays. Play the correct ball to him and gain rewards.

Predictions

Looking at the pre season form the game is well poised to end in a draw.

Venk's Prediction

Stoke 2 - 2 Stuttgrat