Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Chairman is so stupid...

When my highest players was 89 rated, i could put Ananidze (86) on loan list. Now that my players are the likes of Benzema, Mata, Neuer, Vidal, he will not allow me to put him on loan list......

Chairman is so stupid...

When my highest players was 89 rated' date=' i could put Ananidze (86) on loan list. Now that my players are the likes of Benzema, Mata, Neuer, Vidal, he will not allow me to put him on loan list......[/quote']

buy a shotgun images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToOlPPvq9Gry3MPASyqKSbUwZXewZ7spxvJ2AAe6FClsok78s6

and kill the chairman :)

Spartak manager announced that their mercato, apart from one last young recruit, is over.

The team's starting line up should be :

-----------------------------------M.NEUER----------------------------------------

------------M.DE SCIGLIO---------A.VIDAL----------------P.JONES---------------

----------------------------------M.VERRATTI--------------------------------------

----J.CUADRADO-------J.MATA©-----------D.COSTA---------D.KOMBAROV----

-------------------------K.BENZEMA--------D.STURRIDGE-------------------------

SUBS

--------

S.BOCHETTI

N.PAREJA

C.BENTEKE

A.KOKORIN

L.INSIGNE

M.NIANG

B.ROMULO

they could because they went overspending

Yay and he completely overpaid players from Monchengladbach... 27M for 2 **** players when he could have bought 4 very good players from external clubs with that money...

Yay and he completely overpaid players from Monchengladbach... 27M for 2 **** players when he could have bought 4 very good players from external clubs with that money...

That's simply because he's stupid manager who probably NEVER read the rules before asking to join.

304.gif

In the center of some controversies, Cruzeiro announces their transfers. They are as follows:

Remy Cabella, Jesus Juan ,Michael Bastos, Davide Santon, Tomas Rosicky, Joe Allen, Rafael & Ilkay Gundogan.

Also Cruzeiro registered a 3-1 win in the season opener against R. Sociedad.

200px-Feyenoord_logo.svg.png

Club Notice to the Manager

Dear Manager,

We have seen that you have overspent heavily in the transfer market which has created chaos in the club. The moneylenders are hunting us for the money that we took from them for your overspendings. We now recommend you to sell some of your players to generate the money and come under the required transfer budget. The club at this time have a debt of 32M. The rules of FFP doesn't allow us to be below 5M debt in any case. We thus warn you to sell some of your players.

You still need to sign 2 centre backs who's wage is below 25k and are 87 or above rated. Since you may have misunderstood some rules, we allow you to sell players aged 21. But you cannot sell players aged 20 or below.

Kindly follow these rules and do the required work so that FFP committee don't dismiss us from the league.

Thank You

Feynoord Chairman

200px-Feyenoord_logo.svg.png

Club Notice to the Manager

Dear Manager' date='

We have seen that you have overspent heavily in the transfer market which has created chaos in the club. The moneylenders are hunting us for the money that we took from them for your overspendings. We now recommend you to sell some of your players to generate the money and come under the required transfer budget. The club at this time have a debt of 32M. The rules of FFP doesn't allow us to be below 5M debt in any case. We thus warn you to sell some of your players.

You still need to sign 2 centre backs who's wage is below 25k and are 87 or above rated. Since you may have misunderstood some rules, we allow you to sell players aged 21. But you cannot sell players aged 20 or below.

Kindly follow these rules and do the required work so that FFP committee don't dismiss us from the league.

Thank You

Feynoord Chairman[/color']

just saying, i dont think he even checks the forums often...

ZLOOKY NEWS

7 goal thriller at England

4 Stoke City--- Stuggart 3 :(

Just before the 3rd wave of transfers came to Stuggart, the Stuggart first team went to Britannia stadium to face Stoke City in this season's opener. It was an intense, with 7 goals scored. Unfortunately, many Stuggart players were not match fit, and explains why Stuggart lost 4-3 :(

HIGLIGHTS:

8' Lahm takes the freekick. A curling shot to the top corner gives Stuggart the lead. (Lahm took drugs) :D

10' Lewa scored. meh I dont like you polish kid

34' Lahm takes second free kick. Why Begovic whyyy :(:mad:

40' Lahm crosses the ball, Audel smashes it with his head towards the net. GOALLLL!

44' Shawcorspe scored.....:rolleyes::(

so 2-2 at half time.

62' Lewa scored. I HATE YOUUUUUUUU ROBERTTTTTTTT :mad:

72' ROBERTTTTTT GO DIE IN A HOLE! (he scored again)

87' Volland plays a pass that completely tricks the defense, while Varane swears because he thought it was offside. Begovic argues with Varane about why varane did not stop Audel from recieving the ball. Yet they keep on arguing 2 minutes later, when Audel brings Stuggart to 4-3.

89' Gentner recieves the ball from Volland. This time Varane does not act like a ***** :P. Genter smashes a shot. It is going 70 kilometers per hour! Will it go in? Is it a LATER EQUALISER?????????? BEGOVIS SAVES IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

90' :mad::mad::mad:

We had 54% possesion, 14 shots on target compared to venk's 5..... :mad: We had 4 corners compared to his 1...

RAGE!!!!!!!

we have hired the Mafia to abduct Lewa and Begovic so they can play for us like a shady drug dealer B)

QUOTE:

"At least De Gea is better than Zieler.....as proven in BOG...." :rolleyes:-- Now that is another story.

Swansea City got their season off to a perfect start thanks to one of the new boys Wilfred Zaha, who came off the bench to score a brace. Swansea throughout the game looked to pass the ball and keep possession but at half time the coach 'sunnyskeg' decided to introduce zaha to the game and what an inspired substitution it was. within 3 minutes MICHU spots a run by ZAHA and threads the ball through to him to score. Swansea continued attacking but it wasn't until the 66 minute when victor MOSES received the ball on the edge of the penalty area, got past his marker and hit the ball into a dangerous area. Quick reactions from ZAHA directing the ball at goal from close range. With a number of signings completed, the squad have potential to do well and its obvious the manager is looking to the future with the young signings he's made. Only time will tell if its the right decision

swansea_3-1_zpsc600d7d3.jpg

AS SAINT-ETIENNE

Started the season with a 4 - 4 draw, away to SC Internacional.

When the external offers come in,

i'll be able to sell players, reduce my wages

and bring my finances in line with the rules.

The striker AUBAMEYANG is for sale.

JEF-United-Chiba.png

Many people were excited about the formation of the new FFP league, with each footballing continent haveing a recognised representative. Asia had one sole team to get behind, the Japanese team from Chiba, Jef United. Many questions were raised as to why they were chosen ahead of the bigger clubs, not just in the J-League but also Australia, Korea and China. Even more questions were raised when the choice of manager to lead this club in to the future was young englishman Colin Weston.

Normally a man who shys from the limelight to focus on his team and their future he has final given his first press interview about his hopes for this season, the future of the team and the competition he faces, both internally and externally.

"It has been an interesting start." said Weston at the training ground following the teams 1-1 away draw with Hannover. "I look forward to the challenge of making us a force in this league but it could take a few seasons yet. This is a season of building and I hope the fans will stick by us. We don't have the biggest budget in the league but we have made some fantastic signings bringing Kagawa and Schwartzer along with the glamour and profile that David Beckham can provide, playing for us as his swan song."

When asked about the competition Weston did become a bit cagey. "Well, it is something that needs to be looked at. When I took over the club my budget and aims for the season were clearly specified and I have stayed within those boundaries at all times. The fellow managers who blatently break those rules should be punished and those others who have said all teams have broken the rules should take a good long look at themselves."

Outspoken, competitive and ambitious this team could be one to watch, if only for the fireworks!

304.gif

Cruzeiro's Gamble!

slavkovski.jpgzeli ismail.pngThis morning Cruzeiro announced 2 surprising transfer of the 2 most hyped non-performers. These were Goran Slavkovski and Zeli Ismail. Both players arrived to Belo Horizonte in a very secret manner and no one knew that Cruzeiro had hired them.

Goran Slavkovski was called Ibrahimovic 2 when he was at Inter and Ibra was at Juventus. Then following the Gallipoli scandal, Ibra moved to Inter and since then Slavkovski struggled to play at Inter. Though he was loaned out to Sheffield Utd but they din't gave him a chance to play and the striker was sold out. He never featured in any 1st team since then. The striker at 24 yrs of age shall now get his opportunity to turn his critics down.

Zeli Ismail is yet another over hyped youngster. At the age of 17 he was called the 1st player to get a value of 0„5100M. He was ought to be the star of Wolves team & shared comparision with Cristiano Ronaldo. Though he is still 19 and has got quality to become what he was once thought but it is still mystery about why big clubs din't had a look at him. Cruzeiro manager Justin just heard about him and watched hsi videos on youtube and was mesmerized by his skilled goals.

Justin said on both the transfers that these players din't got a chance to prove themselves. Cruzeiro will provide them the platform.

Lets see if the hype can transform into reality finally at Cruzeiro under Justin.

FRENCHH FRENCHH steered Hannover 96 to victory against Internazionale.

Hannover 96 beat Internazionale 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Group A encounter.

Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ronaldinho and Sobiech were also amongst the goalscorers.

reporta.png

For the league we got unlucky.. we got a draw 1-1 with JEF United but we definitely deserved a win..

PS: we still unbeaten

gamesoq.png

?i=z_kooora%2Fclub%2F1%2Fspartak_moscow.png

Spartak ties 2-2 with Paris Saint-Germain in European cup - Assistant manager on LSD

Spartak Moscow's supporters have witnessed quite an unexpected game last night as their team tied with PSG in the first round of the European Cup.

As the team's manager Guil Bel was sick, his assistant manager Tihs Llub took over the bench for this first european challenge. Although Tihs Llub is already famous in the football world for his crazyness as a technician, he litteraly stunned all the experts when aligning a 3-4-4 formation against France's top team of the moment.

"It may have to do something with the LSD i took prior to the game. I just really felt like using a 3-4-4 at the time" Tihs Llub said, before adding "Actually i even wanted to use a 2-3-6 but we did not have enough strikers in our squad".

Experts say it may not have been the best formation to use, especially at the end of the game as Spartak were winning 2-1 and got tied up in a late minute goal.

Nice week so far for Basel. Won the opening game against Bremen 1-0 with Bobadilla goals. Also have A LOT of players rising in last 2 days. It helps me a lot and they are at relatively low wages

Dragovic 87-->88

Sommer 86-->88

Salah 85-->87

El Nenny 84-->85

Schar 78-->85

T.Xhaka 82-->83

Die 82-->84

Nice week so far for Basel. Won the opening game against Bremen 1-0 with Bobadilla goals. Also have A LOT of players rising in last 2 days. It helps me a lot and they are at relatively low wages

Dragovic 87-->88

Sommer 86-->88

Salah 85-->87

El Nenny 84-->85

Schar 78-->85

T.Xhaka 82-->83

Die 82-->84

Sommer 88?? :eek: Looked awful in about 4 games I saw him play in..

Sommer 88?? :eek: Looked awful in about 4 games I saw him play in..

I don't mind at all :P . To be honest,it could be he's just average keeper or you just unlucky to always watch him when he's having bad game