Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

NOT AT ALL

In this GW what you will find is that you have to continuously recycle your players.

So you'll have a good squad that is within the budgets.

But then after a few rises' date=' you'll be over budget.

So you'll have to sell some players and replace them with new ones.

That is how the original FFP worked.

That's how this new FFP2 works, that's always how it was always going to work.

You absolutely cannot, and will not be able to buy a squad and then keep that exact same squad together for 2, 3, 4, 5 seasons.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

{unless your squad is stacked full with young kids on low wages}

The skill will be your ability to both manage your finances and replace quality players that you had to sell, with new quality players.

That is Financial Fair Play in both the real world and in this gameworld.[/quote']

good speech. I feel you bro, I feel you.:P

The Main Verdict

External Bids have arrived at Cruzeiro & players will be sold by tomorrow morning. All the over budget teams please check that has it happened with you to.

good speech. I feel you bro' date=' I feel you.:P

The Main Verdict

External Bids have arrived at Cruzeiro & players will be sold by tomorrow morning. All the over budget teams please check that has it happened with you to.

yes but only some so lets jsut think over what he discussed in class;)

uefa_fair_play_2004.jpg

NOTICE

Subject : Problem of External Bids.

Dear Managers,

After having a survey of few clubs, we found out that some(a lot) of the clubs have still not recieved bids from the external clubs. Since you had been given a chance to buy but not sell and it is no where in our hand to enhence that process, we have found an alternate for you all.

We will limit your players to the ones who will be in your squad. Now this does not mean that we have introduced a squad cap but it is much like a playing cap. All you need is to submit us the players that are included in your team. The ones who will play or remain in your team. We will then take a look at your side's wages and if we find overbudget teams then those clubs will be punished.

Since giving the players names to me via PM/VM or posting here will make it messy, We want you to Transfer List the players who are for sale.

Fair Enough?

uefa_fair_play_2004.jpg

NOTICE

Subject : Clubs crossing Transfer Budget.

Following clubs please note that you have exactly 1 week time more to sell your players and collect the required money so that you don't cross your transfer budget. Following is a list of clubs that have crossed the transfer budget.

Eintracht Frankfurt

Manager - Vitor MFC

Overlimit by 1.1M. Have spent 19.1M whereas given budget was 18M.

Feyenoord Rotterdam

Manager - Giggs Supporter

Overlimit by 40.6M. Have spent 63.6M whereas given budget was 18M. Though have sold a player for 5M.

Swansea City AFC

Manager - SunnySkeg

Overlimit by 3.6M. Have spent 22.6M whereas given budget was 19M.

The above clubs please make sure your net spending should be below to given transfer budget within 1 week or your licence to participate in this competition will be cancelled.

uefa_fair_play_2004.jpg

NOTICE

Subject : Clubs crossing Transfer Budget.

Following clubs please note that you have exactly 1 week time more to sell your players and collect the required money so that you don't cross your transfer budget. Following is a list of clubs that have crossed the transfer budget.

Eintracht Frankfurt

Manager - Vitor MFC

Overlimit by 1.1M. Have spent 19.1M whereas given budget was 18M.

Feyenoord Rotterdam

Manager - Giggs Supporter

Overlimit by 40.6M. Have spent 63.6M whereas given budget was 18M. Though have sold a player for 5M.

Swansea City AFC

Manager - SunnySkeg

Overlimit by 3.6M. Have spent 22.6M whereas given budget was 19M.

The above clubs please make sure your net spending should be below to given transfer budget within 1 week or your licence to participate in this competition will be cancelled.

Damn, i really though i saw 8+8+5(youths) that gave me 21m, are you sure that haven't been edited? I really though it was that it, anyway the budget will be amended soon, because i already sold a player.

Damn' date=' i really though i saw 8+8+5(youths) that gave me 21m, are you sure that haven't been edited? I really though it was that it, anyway the budget will be amended soon, because i already sold a player.[/quote']

theres no chance of editing bro.:)

NOT AT ALL

Well your description quite shows that i would be better off by just buying a 89 rated player who has no chance to rise. That way i'm safe with him' date=' safe with not going over budget and never having to sell any player. There is little interest in getting a 89 riser, because he will raise to 90, you'll be overwaged, so you'll sell him to buy a 89 again. So might as well just stick with a 89 from the start or did i miss something?

uefa_fair_play_2004.jpg

NOTICE

Subject : Problem of External Bids.

Dear Managers,

After having a survey of few clubs, we found out that some(a lot) of the clubs have still not recieved bids from the external clubs. Since you had been given a chance to buy but not sell and it is no where in our hand to enhence that process, we have found an alternate for you all.

We will limit your players to the ones who will be in your squad. Now this does not mean that we have introduced a squad cap but it is much like a playing cap. All you need is to submit us the players that are included in your team. The ones who will play or remain in your team. We will then take a look at your side's wages and if we find overbudget teams then those clubs will be punished.

Since giving the players names to me via PM/VM or posting here will make it messy, We want you to Transfer List the players who are for sale.

Fair Enough?

Or how about this idea:

Managers just release all their extra players. I mean, if after building your squad you still have so many players left to sell, that means your starting team was already way better than others, so it's only faire you don't get even more cash from selling those extra players no ? And that way we can all be under our wage budget by tomorrow. I don't mind doing it for my extra players...and it's much more simple that having to ask for everyone's list (you'll be running after them for days...) and i'm not sure anyone would check "hmm, let me check if the 14 players that guy used are on his list :p"

Just a thought...

Well your description quite shows that i would be better off by just buying a 89 rated player who has no chance to rise. That way i'm safe with him' date=' safe with not going over budget and never having to sell any player. There is little interest in getting a 89 riser, because he will raise to 90, you'll be overwaged, so you'll sell him to buy a 89 again. So might as well just stick with a 89 from the start or did i miss something?

Or how about this idea:

Managers just release all their extra players. I mean, if after building your squad you still have so many players left to sell, that means your starting team was already way better than others, so it's only faire you don't get even more cash from selling those extra players no ? And that way we can all be under our wage budget by tomorrow. I don't mind doing it for my extra players...and it's much more simple that having to ask for everyone's list (you'll be running after them for days...) and i'm not sure anyone would check "hmm, let me check if the 14 players that guy used are on his list :p"

Just a thought...[/quote']

I only need to sell one player (he is transfer listed) to get back into budget

Or how about this idea:

Just a thought...[/quote']

this is done because in some clubs no bids have arrived & in some all are leaving. Like my budget will be under limit by tomorrow as I've got all 5 bids but no bid has arrived at Bremen. So giving them a wage cut from transfer budget because of SM's fault doesn't suit the situation. As the bids have arrived, we shall give time until next round to sell players & then apply the wage from transfer budget rule. How would that be?:)

Got a few bids in finally - they are accepted.

Also already had all my team that was not staying transfer listed so that's fine. :)

Finn Turnbull steered SC Internacional to victory against Eintracht Frankfurt.

SC Internacional outclassed Eintracht Frankfurt and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lima scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Luisão and Damião were also amongst the goalscorers.

So that's a 4-4 draw and a 0-4 win so far - 8 goals in 2 games! :D

AS SAINT-ETIENNE

In order to get my squad financially correct.

I must sell the following players ASAP:

Jessy Moulin

Loic Perrin

Faouzi Ghoulam

Jeremy Clement

Fabien Lemoine

Romain Hamouma

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I can keep:

Stephane Ruffier

Kurt Zouma

Joshua Guilavogui

What about my suggestion 1-2 weeks ago? still not in use??

Especially now that we're talking about the changes by SM, it could be even more useful guys..

allow clubs to purchase wages using their transfer budgets. The final conversion rate is as follows.

10M = 50K wages

15M= 75K wages

20M=100K wages

Especially now that we're talking about the changes by SM' date=' it could be even more useful guys..[/quote']

I like it but it has to be very accurately defined.

20M for 100k, that would mean in a year or two we'll have insane wage budgets and it won't be a challenge anymore.

So 3 ideas:

-Increase the price of a new "50k" block at each purchase.

ex: 1st 50k increase: 10M

2nd 50k increase : 15M

3rd : 20M etc....

that way there will be a threshold pretty fast. Problem is this solution has nothing real in it, and gives a big advantage to those who started with a higher wage budget.

-Increase the price of "50k blocks" depending on wage budget.

If wage budget is between 500 and 600 : price is 10M / 50k

If wage budget is between 600 and 700 : price is 17M / 50k

If wage budget is between 700 and 800 : price is 25M / 50k

balances out better the teams, but still nothing close to anything that would happen in real life

-this idea is the closest to reality. Wage budget can only be adjusted for one season. So at the beginning of a season, you can transfer some for your transfer money into your wage budget (just like FM). Price would be something like 1M for 20k but would only last 1 season (yea, because that cash is actually spent so why should it be a definitive increase?)

For example if a team's budget is 600.

season one starts, manager injects 5M in his wage budget: budget increase to 700, but only for one season (which as a reminder is a short 3 months)

season two starts, his wage budget goes back to 600, unless he pays again.

That way it will limit teams from ending up one day with a 1M wage budget. Here even if you spent half of your budget to increase the wage you would only increase your wage budget by something like 150-200k and it would only last 3 months.

The offer for Mattia DESTRO of AS Roma from FC Basel has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He'll be my final signing for a while. Bobadilla goes to other way.

Basel get 2nd victories in a row, beating Stuttgart comfortably 3-0. Dragovic,Streller,and Smalling scored for me

Especially now that we're talking about the changes by SM' date=' it could be even more useful guys..[/quote']

I like it but it has to be very accurately defined.

20M for 100k' date=' that would mean in a year or two we'll have insane wage budgets and it won't be a challenge anymore.

So 3 ideas:

1. Increase the price of a new "50k" block at each purchase.

ex: 1st 50k increase: 10M

2nd 50k increase : 15M

3rd : 20M etc....

that way there will be a threshold pretty fast. Problem is this solution has nothing real in it, and gives a big advantage to those who started with a higher wage budget.

2. Increase the price of "50k blocks" depending on wage budget.

If wage budget is between 500 and 600 : price is 10M / 50k

If wage budget is between 600 and 700 : price is 17M / 50k

If wage budget is between 700 and 800 : price is 25M / 50k

balances out better the teams, but still nothing close to anything that would happen in real life

3. this idea is the closest to reality. Wage budget can only be adjusted for one season. So at the beginning of a season, you can transfer some for your transfer money into your wage budget (just like FM). Price would be something like 1M for 20k but would only last 1 season (yea, because that cash is actually spent so why should it be a definitive increase?)

For example if a team's budget is 600.

season one starts, manager injects 5M in his wage budget: budget increase to 700, but only for one season (which as a reminder is a short 3 months)

season two starts, his wage budget goes back to 600, unless he pays again.

That way it will limit teams from ending up one day with a 1M wage budget. Here even if you spent half of your budget to increase the wage you would only increase your wage budget by something like 150-200k and it would only last 3 months.[/quote']

your 3rd idea is much better Tofu. Isn't it Closer?

He'll be my final signing for a while. Bobadilla goes to other way.

Basel get 2nd victories in a row' date=' beating Stuttgart comfortably 3-0. Dragovic,Streller,and Smalling scored for me[/quote']

good game mate, can't find a good formation for my squad...

yes it is. the whole idea was for 1 season anyway i think...

after all each season you'll have to review what each team has done, what goals it has and give a new wage budget (increase or decrease), it wasn't going to be forever the same i think, was it?

so yes the transfer/wage budget adjustment should be for each season only..