Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

1339359861-leftists-anarchists-protest-against-uefa-euro-2012--poznan_1267636.jpg

Football in Financial Problems

Following the changes that occured in the wage increase with rating increase of player coming in action' date=' many managers across world went to protest against the rule. Especially the managers of clubs involved in the Financial Fair Play League as they were the most to get hit by this rule. Managers began protesting saying that they want the Budget accomodation option.

[img'] us-snow-5.jpg?w=320 [/img]

The fans were too against these instant changes. As DC United fans were doomed seeing that their manager was absent from the last match. Spartak Moscow's manager Bel along with Atalanta manager Velvis & Jef United manager Weston have threatened FFP committee to leave the FFP League.

Michel-Platini-006.jpg

Finally, the FFP League manager & UEFA President Mitchel Platini came out of the dark and gave the letter to the managers involved in this league stating the situation & measures taken to improve them. Here is a copy of what it says:

So this sums up saying that budget accomodation is added and managers are free to discuss over the conversion rates.

thank god i got 314 mill in the bank! ;)

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Clubs Expectations 1. The chairman has added a release clause to Bargfrede's contract of 10M. 2. The loan deal of Kevin De Bruyne has be

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only What a lovely squad

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Real Betis Transfer Budget 17m + 693k from sales Players bought 17m Trasnfer budget remaining 693k Total wages 539k Average wage 19.9k Wage b

you don't have 314M, you have your chairman+sponsor+sales money.

i will go with the 3rd suggestion of Tofu i think, whick said that whatever transfer money you give for wages, the increase is only for the season that you do it.

As for conversion rates, 10M for 50k?

you don't have 314M' date=' you have your chairman+sponsor+sales money.

i will go with the 3rd suggestion of Tofu i think, whick said that whatever transfer money you give for wages, the increase is only for the season that you do it.

As for conversion rates, 10M for 50k?[/quote']

4 mill + 10 mill + sales .

4 mil + 10 mill + 27.3 mill (money from all my players sold)

I have spent 12.4 mill.

4 + 10 mill + 27.3 mill - 12.4 mill = 41.3 mill - 12.4 mill = 28.7 mill to spend

Thus, i got 28.7 mill to spend

4 mill + 10 mill + sales .

4 mil + 10 mill + 27.3 mill (money from all my players sold)

I have spent 12.4 mill.

4 + 10 mill + 27.3 mill - 12.4 mill = 41.3 mill - 12.4 mill = 28.7 mill to spend

Thus' date=' i got 28.7 mill to spend[/quote']

Its 28.9M. You are very weak in maths.:P

STUGGART 2-0 BREMEN

Reus brace. :D

Zlook Vulk steered Stuttgart to victory against Bremen.

Stuttgart outclassed Bremen and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus scored both of the goals for Stuttgart and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

B) Peace Out. B)

This morning i log in and see that message saying "some player has had a change in rating"

And i actually got scared it was a player from my squad... How is that even close to normal? I should be happy if my player rises ^^

This morning i log in and see that message saying "some player has had a change in rating"

And i actually got scared it was a player from my squad... How is that even close to normal? I should be happy if my player rises ^^

That is what makes this GW fascinating and unique.

Embrace the madness!!!!

QUÄ LIX steered Borussia Mönchengladbach to victory against Liverpool.

Borussia Mönchengladbach outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Mlapa scored all 3 goals for Borussia Mönchengladbach and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Too bad I gonna have to sell him...