Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Clubs Expectations 1. The chairman has added a release clause to Bargfrede's contract of 10M. 2. The loan deal of Kevin De Bruyne has be

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only What a lovely squad

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Real Betis Transfer Budget 17m + 693k from sales Players bought 17m Trasnfer budget remaining 693k Total wages 539k Average wage 19.9k Wage b

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

The Puppetmaster steered Stuttgart to victory against Hanover.

Stuttgart beat Hanover 4 - 0 in their Financial Fair Play 2 Cup Semi Final fixture.

Grosskreutz scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lasogga was also on the scoresheet for his side.

To the finals agaisnt Twente! :)

genoa would like to announce there 4 summer transfer 1,Toni kroos 2,Romelu lukaku 3,Geoffrey kondogbia 4,Marco Van ginkel.This means they have done all the transfers they can this season,stayin under budget,and bringin in the two non Italian players rated 86-88

genoa would like to announce there 4 summer transfer 1' date='Toni kroos 2,Romelu lukaku 3,Geoffrey kondogbia 4,Marco Van ginkel.This means they have done all the transfers they can this season,stayin under budget,and bringin in the two non Italian players rated 86-88[/quote']

mate sorry to say that, but you broke 2 rules right away..

your 4th rule says Cannot buy a player whose wage is more than 35,000.

but you bought Kroos who has wage 60.000

the other rule says not going over 18.500 average wages

you now have 20.300 average wage

genoa,s manager john Harman was pleased with his first game in charge as he seen his team draw with atalanta,he said his team gave a good performance and is very excited about the future of the football club,especially with his first 4 signings who he said are gunna make a big difference to the squad.

mate sorry to say that' date=' but you broke 2 rules right away..

your 4th rule says Cannot buy a player whose wage is more than 35,000.

but you bought Kroos who has wage 60.000

the other rule says not going over 18.500 average wages

you now have 20.300 average wage

mate im very sorry for this,i will make things right by not playin kroos at all,and will sell him bak to Bayern when his transfer ban is up,and that will get my average wage bill bak down,once agen very sorry for this

mate about Genoa

1. Board feels that Genoa is unable to stamp their name on Italian football. Thus the board wants you to invest in 2 non Italian players of rating between 86 to 88. Wages upto 33,000.

2. Board feels that there are way too many players out on loan thus you can only do 4 transfers this season.

3. Average wages cannot exceed 18,500.

4. Cannot buy a player whose wage is more than 35,000.

Transfer Budget=4M+19M+Sales

Wage Budget=620k

1. ok

2. ok

3. broken, average 20.300

4. broken, bought Kroos wage 60.000

transfer budget ok

wage budget broken, you now 672k total wages (but i think it's going to be ok by taking money from transfer budget.

mate did you read the rules carefully?

edit: ok i think what you're saying is the right solution

with the budget rule mate I sold a player for 9 mill to make it up' date='and yes I did read the rules I just made a mistake by buyin kroos but once I sell both rules that I broke will be sorted,and I will not play him at all[/quote']

Not quite, your transfer budget will have to be adjusted too, when you sell him, because you bought Kroos for 9,450,000 plus Luca ANTONELLI (4,940,000) and Dániel TOZSÉR (4,610,000), and now he's valued at your team at 28,200,000 and you will probably get a little more when the offers arrive, so you can only get the 19,000,000 you spent.

Not quite' date=' your transfer budget will have to be adjusted too, when you sell him, because you bought Kroos for 9,450,000 plus Luca ANTONELLI (4,940,000) and Dániel TOZSÉR (4,610,000), and now he's valued at your team at 28,200,000 and you will probably get a little more when the offers arrive, so you can only get the 19,000,000 you spent.[/quote']

yes mate,when i sell him my budget will have to be ajusted,also how come no one posts anythin,i thought this was a active gameworld,it seems pretty dead to me

yes mate' date='when i sell him my budget will have to be ajusted,also how come no one posts anythin,i thought this was a active gameworld,it seems pretty dead to me[/quote']

LOL, a gameworld is dead just because people don't go around posting every single minute in the news feed or in the forum? I speak for myself, i don't post much here, unless its something i think will interest others, but i'm as interest as i can be in managing this team and in this game world, and i think others are too. Clearly you and i have different views in what a dead game world is.

yes mate' date='when i sell him my budget will have to be ajusted,also how come no one posts anythin,i thought this was a active gameworld,it seems pretty dead to me[/quote']

how is this dead? You just joined, you havent seen any match reports yet and such and you think that this is dead... join the real world or 1000BC if you want to see someone posting something everyday....or english camp 28621....just dont take fulham.... :rolleyes:

Bottom Club Twente Win!

Real Sociedad 0-1 Twente

A goal from Van Aanholt gave the visitors a deserved and important win here.Despite staying bottom the Dutch side are only four points behind a play-off place!:eek:,they have a huge cup final on Tuesday and a great chance to land some silverware :D

Bottom Club Twente Win!

Real Sociedad 0-1 Twente

A goal from Van Aanholt gave the visitors a deserved and important win here.Despite staying bottom the Dutch side are only four points behind a play-off place!:eek:' date='they have a huge cup final on Tuesday and a great chance to land some silverware :D[/b']

hm..... :rolleyes: facing me..... B)

boaz "Gozzy" solossa earned a draw with FC Basel against VfB Stuttgart.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between FC Basel and VfB Stuttgart in their Division 1 encounter.

Giaccherini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Florenzi and Streller were also amongst the goalscorers.

Basel still sitting comfortably in 4th position