Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

So now the basement boys go head to head with the prize possibly being a move up in to the play off slots! Should be interesting. Jef go in to the game at pretty much full strength, if not full fitness and having suprised many with being at least competitive in many of their games. A small cash windfall with one player departing and Takeuchi grabbing a goal means there could be an additional player in to strengthen the team for the end of season run in.

After 5-0 against Genoa, another fantastic result for Real Betis

Patrick FCB steered Real Betis to victory against Hannover 96.

Real Betis outclassed Hannover 96 and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Martínez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Rodrigo (3), El Shaarawy and Carlos (2) were amongst the goalscorers.

Some records...

The Real Betis club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Hannover 96 finished 0 - 6

After their result against Hannover 96, Real Betis are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

So my team scored 13 goals and conceded 0 goals in the last 3 matches. It seems i'm in a very good form... but i don't think i will be for a long time

And I managed to steal the win 3-2 in the bottom of the league battle. I won't lie, we were second best and lucky we only went down to 10 at the end but yet again the attacking power of Beckham, Santa Cruz and, finally, Park proved to be too much in the second half. Only a point outside the play offs but only 3 points off bottom. Is a tight league and these last half dozen games could be interesting...

And I managed to steal the win 3-2 in the bottom of the league battle. I won't lie' date=' we were second best and lucky we only went down to 10 at the end but yet again the attacking power of Beckham, Santa Cruz and, finally, Park proved to be too much in the second half. Only a point outside the play offs but only 3 points off bottom. Is a tight league and these last half dozen games could be interesting...[/quote']

great job for such a "weak" team in this setup. :)

great job for such a "weak" team in this setup. :)

Thanks. I wrote this season off before we started and possibly next season as well depending on the board requirements. From the third on I hope to be competing with the big boys but enjoying it so far and think we are doing better than expected this season and made me some good (lucky?) signings :)

Thanks. I wrote this season off before we started and possibly next season as well depending on the board requirements. From the third on I hope to be competing with the big boys but enjoying it so far and think we are doing better than expected this season and made me some good (lucky?) signings :)

i am struggling in the 1st division....but I won the cup...so what? ;)

so owner has quit :confused:

the GW though goes well.

Venk are you going to make the rules for next season when it's time?

someone should takeover as the owner. once we decide on one, tell justin to release it if he is not rejoining, so the owner can take over it.

someone should takeover as the owner. once we decide on one' date=' tell justin to release it if he is not rejoining, so the owner can take over it.[/quote']
i think so mate

but how on earth do we get new managers in when justin is stilll in control of the gw? :confused:

Spartak-Moscow.png

After a crazy game, Spartak qualified for semi-final of the SMFA cup!

Belouch's team will play against Arsenal while the other game will oppose Juventus and Manchester City.

Spartak recently lost the 1st position of division 2 after 2 straight losses 4-3.

But this qualification should boost their morale!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAK :D