Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Spartak-Moscow.png

After a crazy game' date=' Spartak qualified for semi-final of the SMFA cup!

Belouch's team will play against Arsenal while the other game will oppose Juventus and Manchester City.

Spartak recently lost the 1st position of division 2 after 2 straight losses 4-3.

But this qualification should boost their morale!

[b']THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAK[/b] :D

nice... i wonder if you get extra cash to spend...becuase i dont when i win the domestic cup. :(

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Clubs Expectations 1. The chairman has added a release clause to Bargfrede's contract of 10M. 2. The loan deal of Kevin De Bruyne has be

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only What a lovely squad

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only Real Betis Transfer Budget 17m + 693k from sales Players bought 17m Trasnfer budget remaining 693k Total wages 539k Average wage 19.9k Wage b

Hello gentlemen,

You must be noticing that I have left the GW as well as SM. But that doesn't mean I've left the ownership of this GW.:)

I'll do the review of your money & rules next season too. All you people need to do is find new managers for the unmanaged teams. I hope you'll be able to do it.

And yeah, result coming on administration criteria for Feyenoord.

Hello gentlemen' date='

You must be noticing that I have left the GW as well as SM. But that doesn't mean I've left the ownership of this GW.:)

I'll do the review of your money & rules next season too. All you people need to do is find new managers for the unmanaged teams. I hope you'll be able to do it.

And yeah, result coming on administration criteria for Feyenoord.[/quote']

you forgot the ladies...."sexist" :o:p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGZGld4Y8lQgkg470SxmxxwX0ejuBC9DnsMLYEpc9aT5bIWhuklZCRKA

ADMINISTRATION NOTICE

It is hereby decleared that the Dutch club Feyenoord Rotterdam have been gone into administration under the FFP act article no. 128.

The club assets, i.e., players, will be sold in the end of the season. Feyenoord has a debt of around 30M. Since the club manager has failed to fulfil the given chairman criterias, he is sacked.

If even after selling the assets, the debt is not clear, the club will be liquidify. It is also been sentenced that Feyenoord will be relegated.

Hello gentlemen' date='

And yeah, result coming on administration criteria for Feyenoord.[/quote']

Ah love you Justin

Basel finished 4th. Venk just quit. This is the end of FFP then. Please don't make FFP 3. It just aren't going to work if people just can't stay around for more than 1 season

Not a great season for Twente,would have liked to manage the club next season,but with so many managers leaving,it's pointless...

Basel finished 4th. Venk just quit. This is the end of FFP then. Please don't make FFP 3. It just aren't going to work if people just can't stay around for more than 1 season

It happens in almost every custom GW, i'm very dissapointed by that. People leaving GWs all the time, leading them to die for the active managers too, who have put time and effort to build a squad.

There must be less than 10 active GWs right now, and half of them because they are on 1st season or something.. :(

It happens in almost every custom GW' date=' i'm very dissapointed by that. People leaving GWs all the time, leading them to die for the active managers too, who have put time and effort to build a squad.

There must be less than 10 active GWs right now, and half of them because they are on 1st season or something.. :([/quote']

That's the sad reality for the forum based custom anyway. The previous generation of active forumer just either starting to cut their SM teams or quitting SM for a moment,while some of new blood of forumer just still cannot be trusted to stay longer when they got a lot of bad result. It seems nowadays people ignore the art of building team

I am really sorry guys but my time restrictions are too much. I go to college 7 in the morning and come back at 7 in the evening. Then i am so damn tired that I do not have time to manage my teams. So just hanging to few clubs. Maybe will leave SM soon.