Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Do we still think these will be up today or will it be a bit longer?

sorry for the waiting but Venk hasn't given me the rules by now and I have a very busy day tomorrow so we will definately get it done by tomorrow night according to Indian timings.:)

Ok guys done all the rules. We are all set for the much awaited kick off. The rules will be posted by Justin. Please have a look and comment on them. As for the sponser some are still to select them. Here is the list.\

1. Ozzy

2. Gozzy

3. Keith Fitz

Sent them a VM also. Please choose as soon as possible. Will have a word with CFC. that can he make kits for your clubs with the sponsor logo on them as that will be really cool B) lets see.

There are some new names and old names. I hope every body will play by rules. Please if you do not have enough time for it withdraw now as FFP 2 will not disappoint you as the first one.

Cheers and enjoy.

Your Venk

Jaguar_2012_logo.png

Jaguar signs 12 Million Deal with Stoke City

Jaguar signs a deal with Stoke City worth 12 million. Stoke City are ready to meet the demands of buying 5 Asian Players for the upcoming season. Stoke City expects a good season ahead.

The Chairman Expectations for Genoa, DC United, Atalanta, R. Betis, JEF United, Monchun'bach, Basel, ASSE, Stuttgart & Swansea are done. See the 3rd post or follow the following link:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2532236&postcount=3

Rest clubs will be done tonight.:)

The Chairman Expectations for Genoa' date=' DC United, Atalanta, R. Betis, JEF United, Monchun'bach, Basel, ASSE, Stuttgart & Swansea are done. See the 3rd post or follow the following link:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2532236&postcount=3[/url]

I am proud of you my son . . . May god bless you with billions of kids :P

Am I alright to go with Toyota?

Well only restriction is to have 8 italian or german players and you have about 35 italians in Genoa so i think you should be alright indeed ;)

Toyota%202.jpg

Swansea have gone for toyota as their sponsor for the next 2 seasons

Specifications

1. 2 seasons deal.

2. 19M cash/season.

3. Every post should include our logo as signature.

4. Must have 8 Italian/German players.

The Chairman Expectations for Genoa' date=' DC United, Atalanta, R. Betis, JEF United, Monchun'bach, Basel, ASSE, Stuttgart & Swansea are done. See the 3rd post or follow the following link:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2532236&postcount=3[/url]

Justin, i'm didn't know the rule no. 3 i can't sell bill hamid & ethan white (only 2)

and i only spend 4M to budget this season?

Justin' date=' i'm didn't know the rule no. 3 i can't sell bill hamid & ethan white (only 2)

and i only spend 4M to budget this season?[/quote']

it says that you are not allowed to sell these 2 players. They can't leave your club in any case. And chairman have given you 4M to spend this season to which your sponsor money and the money from sales of players will be added on. Got it?:)

Ok guys done all the rules. We are all set for the much awaited kick off. The rules will be posted by Justin. Please have a look and comment on them. As for the sponser some are still to select them. Here is the list.\

1. Ozzy

2. Gozzy

3. Keith Fitz

Sent them a VM also. Please choose as soon as possible. Will have a word with CFC. that can he make kits for your clubs with the sponsor logo on them as that will be really cool B) lets see.

There are some new names and old names. I hope every body will play by rules. Please if you do not have enough time for it withdraw now as FFP 2 will not disappoint you as the first one.

Cheers and enjoy.

Your Venk

Hope to make time for this, as it's simple a concept I love so the few clubs I quit today should free me up for this. :)

EDIT: Also are all the club's rules supposed to be up now? I'm guessing now as it's just the ones Justin's done by the looks of it...Just don't for get Internacional please. :P:D

720317516_e379f2d8a2.jpg

The brazilian giants Cruzeiro EC have appointed Justin X as their new manager. The club will participate in the all new Financial Fair Play. Cruzeiro followed Internacional from Brazil to participate in this competition. The chairman said that its a new oppertunity to make a worldwide recogonized team that plays this game fairly and enthusiastically. We are also proud to announce that Justin will lead the club. A manager of that quality is hard to get and we are honoured to have him here.

Cruzeiro also announced that they have signed a new 5 year deal with Allianz. According to conditions, the new Cruzeiro stadium will be renamed to Allianz Minierao.

The new jersey of Cruzeiro for this season was also revealed in the press conference. Have a look of it.

1-4f7526666cc03.jpg

Mineirao%20Stadium-Live%20it%20yourself.jpg

So with new manager, new stadium name and a new kit design, Cruzeiro EC is ready to roll on in the Brazilain style.

Can I just ask for one piece of clarification. As in the Asian World Cup qualifiers, does Australia count as 'Asian'?

Also not buying players rated 87 or over. I am guessing that means players who are 30 years old OR OLDER, not just exactly 30 years old.... right?

I was happy with those criteria until Kagawa was pulled out of the blue :)

Today Swansea City have announced that Sunnyskeg will be managing them in the newly created Financial Fair Play 2 League.

swanseapressrelease_zps98191b0d.jpg

Its already been confirmed that the clubs sponsors TOYOTA will be allocating 19M on a 2 season deal as long as the manager brings in some German or Italian players.

As it is the clubs centenary year shirts will be going on sale in the shop and fans can bring in their old shirts for a straight swap for the new design

SWANSEAKITtoyota_zps4c00042b.jpg

And finally the club will remain located at the Liberty Stadium for now but with success expected with their new manager they will be looking to expand the stadium

Swansea1stImage_zps4b46e953.jpg

Can I just ask for one piece of clarification. As in the Asian World Cup qualifiers' date=' does Australia count as 'Asian'?

I was happy with those criteria until Kagawa was pulled out of the blue :)[/quote']

yes. Since Australia competes in AFC so in terms of football, it is a part of Asia.