Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

1. Custom Financial FairPlay

2. You are currently in position 1 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time ( GT ).

yipee! :) in 5 minutes it is OPEN! :D

Following managers please add me on SM or if you are already a friend with me on SM send me your forum name on SM:

1. Victor mfc

2. ZlookVulk

3. Closer

4. PWND - FRENCHH FRENCHH is full, your other account please:)

5. Giggsy Suporter

6. Isitanstorini

7. Patrick FCB

8. Qualix

9. Keith Fitz

Following managers please add me on SM or if you are already a friend with me on SM send me your forum name on SM:

1. Victor mfc

2. ZlookVulk

3. Closer

4. PWND - FRENCHH FRENCHH is full' date=' your other account please:)

5. Giggsy Suporter

6. Isitanstorini

7. Patrick FCB

8. Qualix

9. Keith Fitz[/color']

i already did....

Sorry, just 1 thing to check. The transfer budget. Is that how it is to look by the end of the season after transfers in/out? Just wondering as my transfer budget is a massive £3m but I have to sign Kagawa so assuming it is sell to buy...

Sorry' date=' just 1 thing to check. The transfer budget. Is that how it is to look by the end of the season after transfers in/out? Just wondering as my transfer budget is a massive £3m but I have to sign Kagawa so assuming it is sell to buy...[/quote']

well thats the money given by your chairman. That will be added by the sponsor money and the money gained by selling players.

For Kagawa, its nowhere written that deal needs to be full cash. You can use P/E too.:)

well thats the money given by your chairman. That will be added by the sponsor money and the money gained by selling players.

For Kagawa' date=' its nowhere written that deal needs to be full cash. You can use P/E too.:)[/quote']

OK, thats cool and what I wanted to be sure of. You ignore the 'money available' when you join a club, just work on the budget (i.e. £3m + £6m from sponsors = £9m plus transfer sales.)

As for the player ex, Doesn't quite work when your most expensive player is worth less than £4m and when you go to do player ex it adds on nearly that to his transfer value :D

OK' date=' thats cool and what I wanted to be sure of. You ignore the 'money available' when you join a club, just work on the budget (i.e. £3m + £6m from sponsors = £9m plus transfer sales.)

As for the player ex, Doesn't quite work when your most expensive player is worth less than £4m and when you go to do player ex it adds on nearly that to his transfer value :D[/quote']

thats where I say, WELCOME TO FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY 2.:D

thats where I say' date=' WELCOME TO FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY 2.:D[/quote']

And I am loving the challenge already :)

But one thing I do want to check... when are chairman objectives checked? Example, I spend £20m now which means I have 'breached' the budget but with player sales by the end of the season, I make £17m which would mean I meet the requirement. Just want to be 100% sure these are SEASON objectives.

Making transfers with that wadge budget is going to be a challenge.

I haven't bought anyone and i'm already 150 000 over the wadge budget aha!

I think this will be interesting, it won't be about who gets the most money but rather who spends it best :)

i have some questions :

1. i can spend only 3m ?

ok, but the wages of both players, i mean their wages together should not exceed 30,000 or the wages of one player should not exceed 30,000

1. No you're also allowed to spend your sponsor money

2. Considering only 2 84 rated players could have a wadge sum of 30,000, and the instruction says pick 2 players rated 84-88, then i guess it's 30,000 for each otherwise it would have said '84 and under'. But I don't think there's any 88 rated player that has a wadge over 30k so you should be ok even with 2 88