Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

Justin X

Re: Financial Fair Play 2- We Care About Money Only

i know we cant go shopping yet :) but can we start adding players to wishlists yet

I have already started doing that, i don't think there's anything wrong with doing that ????? please tell me if there is so i clean up my wishlist

If you guys are here then you would've surely missed FA Cup final.:D

Thats a very kind respect I'm getting. Thank You all.:)

I can see some confusions occuring in your transfer budget so I'll edit my posts of rules to make it clear.;)

How does that work when I am selling to unmanaged?

During sales to unmanaged club the buy back clause basically wnt work as unmanaged/external club sell their players easily so there is no need to activate a clause to get hands on a player. Though i will flag this up with justin :) Cheers

How does that work when I am selling to unmanaged?

you can't sell them to unmanaged or Externals. You should agree on a Buy-Back Clause rate, time, etc. and then sell them only to Managed sides.:)

You surely won't be wanting to sell them to externals do you?

you can't sell them to unmanaged or Externals. You should agree on a Buy-Back Clause rate' date=' time, etc. and then sell them only to Managed sides.:)

You surely won't be wanting to sell them to externals do you?[/quote']

I have 30 players aged 24 or younger. Obviously I am going to sell some of them, I will already have to do so because of my wage bill. And obviously I am not going to sell Griezmann and co. but the less talented unknown players other managers won't be interested in.

Saying I can't sell 30 of my players to external and make money when everybody else can is obviously rather harsh and it doesn't say that at all in the original rule posted up.

200px-Sport_Club_Internacional_2009.svg.png

Expectations

1. Leandro has attracted many clubs worldwide and shall be sold if 40M value is reached.

2. The chairman is unhappy with what has happened with Pato and wants you to sign him from Corintians.

3. You need to cut down your players list. However the likes of Mike and Otavinho seems to be talented so they can't be sold and must be loaned out.

Transfer Budget = 5M + 12M + (8M*) + Sales

Wage Budget = 550k

* 8M for a five game winning streak.

200px-Sport_Club_Internacional_2009.svg.png

Expectations

1. Leandro has attracted many clubs worldwide and shall be sold if 40M value is reached.

2. The chairman is unhappy with what has happened with Pato and wants you to sign him from Corintians.

3. You need to cut down your players list. However the likes of Mike and Otavinho seems to be talented so they can't be sold and must be loaned out.

Transfer Budget = 5M + 12M + (8M*) + Sales

Wage Budget = 550k

* 8M for a 5 game losing streak.

that will be correct:D

I have 30 players aged 24 or younger. Obviously I am going to sell some of them' date=' I will already have to do so because of my wage bill. And obviously I am not going to sell Griezmann and co. but the less talented unknown players other managers won't be interested in.

Saying I can't sell 30 of my players to external and make money when everybody else can is obviously rather harsh and it doesn't say that at all in the original rule posted up.[/quote']

that will be harsh indeed. Lets make it rated above 86 to be considered in this criteria. Fair enough?

that will be harsh indeed. Lets make it rated above 86 to be considered in this criteria. Fair enough?

So I can only sell 86-rated players who are 24 or younger to managed teams and then have to negotiate a buy-back clause in those cases?

So if i get it right' date=' it does not matter at all our stadium size and the money the team makes as we are not allowed to spend it right?[/quote']

thats not right. I'm currently discussing with Venk on this matter that at the end of the season, every club must present its balance sheet but how shall we cross check it? Thats a big question which is to be considered.

So I can only sell 86-rated players who are 24 or younger to managed teams and then have to negotiate a buy-back clause in those cases?

you can sell players rated below 86 and aged 24 below to external without a buy back clause. For 86 and above' date=' you'll have to sell them on buy back clauses only to managed sides.

when I get the right club rules it's gonna make things easier. :D

its right. If you win 5 games in a row at any point of the game, instantly 8M will be provided to you.:)

you can sell players rated below 86 and aged 24 below to external without a buy back clause.

Yes

For 86 and above' date=' you'll have to sell them on buy back clauses only to managed sides.[/quote']

Just to clarify again, "for 86 and above aged 24 or younger" it is. I can sell a 88-rated 32-year old player to external.