Emmanuel Adebayor

chelsea4eva

Emmanuel Adebayor  

1. 1.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor

You are counting last season! The point of an increase is how he is performing this season.

Babel is 89 also??? What has he done? Bellamy and Crouch 91! Pizarro 90! Adebayor deserves an increase if he keeps doing what he is doing.

i agree with u 6 goals in 6 matches this season... If he keep on his scoring rating up by 1-2...:P

I do but I wrote that before the match clatys. Clatys' date=' you are a Spurs fan right? So who was the person to be sent off before Jimmy Greaves got sent off in 1963 wearing the Spurs jersey?[/quote']

You said he cannot shoot. He has scored goals before that game. What has a red card 45 years ago got to do with now?

You said he cannot shoot. He has scored goals before that game. What has a red card 45 years ago got to do with now?

Just asking if you knew. He can shoot but he can't score a lot, can he. Look at Crouch. He's scored 11 goals for England in 2006. He's the top scorer for Liverpool last season with about 25 goals.

Voronin has been one of the best strikers this season for Liverpool. Kuyt and Crouch have all scored in the CL.

Yup i agree' date=' but for now Adebayor is on fire [u']6 goals in 6 matches[/u]:P

Voronin 3 goals in 7 matches

Kuyt 3 goals in 7 matches

Crouch 1 goal in 6 matches

information from (http://www.football-lineups.com)

IMO hes not supposed to be a 30 goal a season striker. I think he is supposed to be a strong striker who hold up the ball like and similar to a target man. Not a predatory striker like Owen or other similar strikers who feed of the scraps. No one can slate his work rate and his willingness to put 100% in. His scoring this season is an added bonus. I think he should be rated a 90. 91 if he keeps scoring like this and potentially a 92 in the future. People forget he only 23 and has a good future ahead of him. Not many defenders who have faced him yet have dealt with his threat yet because he is doing his job so well right now. He is improving very quickly in my opinion.B)

IMO hes not supposed to be a 30 goal a season striker. I think he is supposed to be a strong striker who hold up the ball like and similar to a target man. Not a predatory striker like Owen or other similar strikers who feed of the scraps. No one can slate his work rate and his willingness to put 100% in. His scoring this season is an added bonus. I think he should be rated a 90. 91 if he keeps scoring like this and potentially a 92 in the future. People forget he only 23 and has a good future ahead of him. Not many defenders who have faced him yet have dealt with his threat yet because he is doing his job so well right now. He is improving very quickly in my opinion.B)

If he's a striker, his job is to score. He is nowhere near the ones that have a rating of 92 so 90 would be the best increase he would get. He's 23 and he's got a future.

Im talking about the goal-scoring record.

Adebayor scored crucial ones as well' date=' against Spurs and Derby. geez every goal is important.

you and tom owen just look at the stas that skykow has found.[/quote']

Crucial goals against Derby? Without him, they still would have won the game. Spurs game was different but that was 1 match. Arsenal can only score using Adebayor and Fabregas, Liverpool have more goal scorers.

He has been playing well recently and has bagged his first Arsenal hat trick last week end and for me he deserves a 90. He is getting regular playing time and is also scoring regularly he has made a great start to the season and if he keeps up this form until the next rating change then he deserves a 90 at least.

He has been playing well recently and has bagged his first Arsenal hat trick last week end and for me he deserves a 90. He is getting regular playing time and is also scoring regularly he has made a great start to the season and if he keeps up this form until the next rating change then he deserves a 90 at least.

I agree with 90 but no more than that. 91 is too high for his level of skill.

then he's the next Drogba and might be a 92/93 :D

I think it is possible , because Adebayor and Drogba have similar in playing styles .Both were good players in France but took time to play well in premiership .They just needed a breakthrough to catch form . And Adebayor is 6 years younger .

I doubt that will happen but if did then 92 would be suitable. He's just on good form for the first ten matches. I doubt that he will be able to continue.

Yeah i agree with u m8 if he does score 20+ goals this season then he would then deserve a 92 but i like u believe that this is just some good form he is having and i think he is a good player and deserves a 90 rating but u can't increase a players rating by 3 just because he is in good form. Taking the form out of the equation he is a good player with good skill and he deserves a 90.