Emmanuel Adebayor

chelsea4eva

Emmanuel Adebayor  

1. 1.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor

Yeah i agree with u m8 if he does score 20+ goals this season then he would then deserve a 92 but i like u believe that this is just some good form he is having and i think he is a good player and deserves a 90 rating but u can't increase a players rating by 3 just because he is in good form. Taking the form out of the equation he is a good player with good skill and he deserves a 90.

He should be a 90. Most people agreed with that. 91 is too high. If Adebayor becomes top goalscorer then I will have to pay my best friend fifty bucks. It was a bet. :eek:

He should be a 90. Most people agreed with that. 91 is too high. If Adebayor becomes top goalscorer then I will have to pay my best friend fifty bucks. It was a bet. :eek:

Well then i think u are going to win the bet as he aint going to be the top scorer he won't even be Arsenal's top scorer.

If he is Arsenal's top scorer = 91

If he is Premier League top scorer = 93

Anything else = 90

Well then i think u are going to win the bet as he aint going to be the top scorer he won't even be Arsenal's top scorer.

Anything else = 90

yeah i think without fail the next change he will be a 90. 91 max though; cant imagine him as a 92/93 unless he helps arsenal to like the quarter finals of the CL at least or scores 30-odd goals, which he probably wont do.

Anything else = 90

i agree with that, and i think next ratings, if he keeps his performance levels quite good like they have been recently, he will make 90, possibly even 91, although that is a bit unlikely. he may well be 92 by the end of the season, and van persie could also achieve 93, both those players have been about 8.5 / 10 so far this season.

i agree with that' date=' and i think next ratings, if he keeps his performance levels quite good like they have been recently, he will make 90, possibly even 91, although that is a bit unlikely. he may well be 92 by the end of the season, and van persie could also achieve 93, both those players have been about 8.5 / 10 so far this season.[/quote']

8.5 out of 10 this is the best i have ever seen Adebayor play. Maybe Robin Van Persie isn't yet at his best but Adebayor certainty is.

yeh adebayor deserves a higher rating possibly a 90 or 91. kolo toure should be a 95. van persie deserves a rise to 93.

I agree Adebayor should be a 90 + and i believe that SM will give him that rating when the rating changes come along.

There is a thread to discuss Arsenal ratings this is just for Adebayor.

Guest ManUtd

He is class. he wioll probably turn out to be like drogba.(allright first season and a quality one). He is getting better. and better every match. I suggest getting him soon. Forget 91 he might reach 94/95 in the near future.

Adebayor to 90 or 91. Period. No more, no less. Eduardo scored many goals for Zagreb last season, almost a record of a goal in a game. That's why he's 90. As for Adebayor..... one word to describe him is wasteful. Yeah, he is the top scorer this season, maybe coz he's on form. But still, if you look at Arsenal's games, he wastes too many chances.

Evidence 1 : Derby match, could have got four or five, but missed them either by hitting them straight to the keeper or make it fly up high. Tottenham match, great pass by Sagna, Adebayor makes it fly to no man's land. Could've decided the match and he was lucky it didn't. Next, he blasted high during the match against ManCity just before he was substituted out for Eduardo after what was a below average performance.

Evidence 2 : Look at his record for the past two seasons. Not good enough for a rating of 93.

Ok. To be honest, even Suarez got 7 or 8 goals already this season and I don't see anyone requesting an increase to 91 for him. Adebayor is good, yes. But he needs to capitalize on the chances he has. Apparently, that is not really the case. Yes he performed well, but don't you think he would have already 10 goals or more by now?

To me, 90 or 91...... 92 seems a bit too high for me *maybe if he continues scoring and not wasting chances, 92*. The likes of Fabiano, Andy Johnson, Voronin, Lucarelli and Defoe are only 90. Yakubu, Huntelaar, Saha, Aguero, Kerzhakov and Gomez are 91. Adebayor should be around there and nothing more than that. Not until Aguero gets a 92 *lol* Reason, he isn't as good as those players like Van Persie. In fact, it's Van Persie who has been scoring in the past two matches for Arsenal, not Adebayor. So yeah, 91 max. 90 definite. 92 no way. That's my opinion.

Adebayor to 90 or 91. Period. No more' date=' no less. Eduardo scored many goals for Zagreb last season, almost a record of a goal in a game. That's why he's 90. As for Adebayor..... one word to describe him is wasteful. Yeah, he is the top scorer this season, maybe coz he's on form. But still, if you look at Arsenal's games, he wastes too many chances.

Evidence 1 : Derby match, could have got four or five, but missed them either by hitting them straight to the keeper or make it fly up high. Tottenham match, great pass by Sagna, Adebayor makes it fly to no man's land. Could've decided the match and he was lucky it didn't. Next, he blasted high during the match against ManCity just before he was substituted out for Eduardo after what was a below average performance.

Evidence 2 : Look at his record for the past two seasons. Not good enough for a rating of 93.

Ok. To be honest, even Suarez got 7 or 8 goals already this season and I don't see anyone requesting an increase to 91 for him. Adebayor is good, yes. But he needs to capitalize on the chances he has. Apparently, that is not really the case. Yes he performed well, but don't you think he would have already 10 goals or more by now?

To me, 90 or 91...... 92 seems a bit too high for me *maybe if he continues scoring and not wasting chances, 92*. The likes of Fabiano, Andy Johnson, Voronin, Lucarelli and Defoe are only 90. Yakubu, Huntelaar, Saha, [b']Aguero[/b], Kerzhakov and Gomez are 91. Adebayor should be around there and nothing more than that. Not until Aguero gets a 92 *lol* Reason, he isn't as good as those players like Van Persie. In fact, it's Van Persie who has been scoring in the past two matches for Arsenal, not Adebayor. So yeah, 91 max. 90 definite. 92 no way. That's my opinion.

I agree with that 100%. He has been wasteful of the chances. All those players you mentioned above are better than Adebayor. The maximum Adebayor can get is a 90 like I said before and I think he actually deserve a 90. He plays in the EPL and there are many Arsenal fans on the game so there is a reason why so many people are requesting an increase for him.

I agree with that 100%. He has been wasteful of the chances. All those players you mentioned above are better than Adebayor. The maximum Adebayor can get is a 90 like I said before and I think he actually deserve a 90. He plays in the EPL and there are many Arsenal fans on the game so there is a reason why so many people are requesting an increase for him.

would that also conclude that a Liverpool fan would request Torres increases even though Adebayor has scored more?

He has played very well and deserves to go up. He looks like an interesting striker this year and could mark a huge tally

milessurrey you speak some sense. Adebayor has improved significantly since last year and to be honest if you score the most goals in a season no matter how you score them you or how many you missed at the end of the day you are still the leading scorer and therefore deserve to be above other strikers who are rated higher than you eg. torres, berbatov who have failed to outscore you.

so if the situation stays the same at the end of the season with adebayor as the leading scorer i think it would be reasonable either to bring other epl's ratings down or put his up.

well that make sense to me

and i still wonder when will SM up his rating

There is a time table different places in the world get changed at different times. We have to wait until the English rating changes come along and he will then without a doubt go up. As i have said before he deserves a 91 and he didn't do anything great today but he didn't do anything wrong so i still think he deserves a 91 when the rating changes come along.

I would say that he is at least a 90-91. yea, he may be 'wasteful' of some of the chances, but he gets the chances in the first place-thats what matters. Plus, he is a top scoring goal scorer. It takes talent to be able to get into the right place at the right time...as long as he is scoring (top scorer-he is scoring) then I think a 91 is reasonable....

I would not go as far as a 92/3 because it is early in the season and teams are still getting the machine oiled and running. Perhaps he is just ready all ready, but if he is peaking now, that may mean he is gunna have a drought later on.