English Champ 28308 - Looking for forumers!!

Keith Fitz

Re: English Champ 28308 - Looking for forumers!!

Suffered my first defeat of the season to Palace tonight. Pretty even game, but yet again my forwards failed to score their multitude of chances

:o

Dropped back to third now, just have to pick ourselves back up again and not let Bolton and Leeds get away from us :D

Southampton_FC.gif

-Another miracle performance by Southampton reserves-

Elohim (Forum) steered Southampton to victory against Manchester United.

Southampton beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sharp scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yattara was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A heavily B-sided Southampton was host to PL giants Manchester United .... and we did quite well I must say! Dominated the possession with 59% with 6 shots on target and 5 corners!

And again, we score on a freekick, well not directly on a FK as Yattara headed the FK from Gastón into the back of the net!

BUT ... I played a team with an avg rating of 87 against United and won ... yay! The players I played featured :

84 rated CB Jos Hooveild

86 rated fullback Nathaniel Clyne

84 rated striker Billy Sharp

82 rated Striker Yattara

86 rated AM Perotta

So all in all, very pleased with this result :D

After their result against Manchester United, Southampton are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Record crowd watches Southampton. 32,658 fans turned out to watch Southampton against Manchester United breaking the previous home record attendance.

tumblr_meq9w8AK3b1qag6cto1_500.jpg

Burnley 2 - 4 Bolton

Up to second lads.

TheMar AFc steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against fierce rivals Burnley in the Lancashire Derby.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Burnley and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Cardozo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Toivonen and Valdez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Carlisle United beat Preston North End 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Ignatovich scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Riki and Aquino were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unbeaten in 10 games now. Need Doncaster to start dropping some points :P

Sean Oneill takes control of Sunderland.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Was doing a bit of browsing and saw these guys were free, had a spare club slot so thought why the heck not :P

Seems a side full of young talent, not usually what i got for i prefer the establised older players, but il give it a whirl and see how it turns out.

If the guy before me did a good job il be expecting some rises during the year :D

Was doing a bit of browsing and saw these guys were free' date=' had a spare club slot so thought why the heck not :P

Seems a side full of young talent, not usually what i got for i prefer the establised older players, but il give it a whirl and see how it turns out.

If the guy before me did a good job il be expecting some rises during the year :D[/quote']

Hahaah! SHACK!! WELCOME! :D You can thank the United manager Deakin for the squad :P

Was doing a bit of browsing and saw these guys were free' date=' had a spare club slot so thought why the heck not :P

If the guy before me did a good job il be expecting some rises during the year :D[/quote']

Welcome from Wolves, very nice squad you have there, good luck!

:)

Welcome to the wonderful world that is EC28308.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Oldham Athletic to victory against Liverpool.

Oldham Athletic beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Delac had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Smith was on the scoresheet for his side.

and that's despite all you so called 'top forumers' ignoring my please for CB loans:p

Chelsea Fortunate At Riverside

Middlesbro 0-0 Chelsea(3-4 on pens)

Petr Cech was man of the match as Chelsea held on after on onslaught from the home team in the second half.Chelsea were much better in the first half,however the home team dominated the second half and can consider themselves very unlucky

Leeds 2 Arsenal 4 (Cup)

Got predictably turned over in a match described as "thrilling" by those clever people at SMFA.

Leeds had as many shots on target as the Gooners - but ours were made by journeyman B team players wearing hobnail boots and only two went in.

Relieved to be out of the Cup in some respects - as the schedule in the league is punishing for a small squad.

Pugh's injury picked up means that he is immediately sold with no regard for the great service he's given the club.

If he'd been a horse, I would have shot him.

Huddersfield 5 - 1 Birmingham

Davies 10' (og)' date=' Fierro 15' & 50', Betinho 53', Dybala 78';[/b'] Fahey 36'

A nice little bit revenge on Birmingham who beat us by the same scoreline in the league.

Super result against a team rated +4 higher than yours ;)

Elohim (Forum) steered Southampton to victory against Manchester United.

Southampton beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Ramírez scored the winner for Southampton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

2nd straight against United :D