Didn't find a thread for this Championship so i thought why not make one. xD

I myself manage Leicester City, we had a very bad first season getting relegated from Division 2 in 18th spot. This season we are pushing for a Promotion back to Division 2 and to help us along we have spent £32 million on 4 players. Rafael Van Der Vaart and Frank Rost from Hamburg and Steven Taylor and Antoine Sibierski from Newcastle.

Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham got promoted from Division 2 into Division 1 with Leicster City, Crystal Palace and QPR getting relegated into Division 3.

Aston Villa have had a great start to the season, top of Division 1 with Arsenal, surprisingly, in the relegation zone for the moment.

Leeds United are top of Division 2 but the gap between 1st and 4th place is only 3 points.

In Division 3 Nottingham Forest are already 6 points clear with Cystal Palace, Blackpool and Leicester all within 2 points of each other.

Down in Division 4 Darlington are 5 points clear at the top with Yeovil Town, Milton Keynes Dons and Walsall within 1 point of each other.

The biggest transfer this season is currently V Bojinov from Newcastle United to Aston Villa for £20.0M. Close behind that is A Iniesta from Barcelona to Newcastle United for £19.5M.