Buy Alba or Marcelo?

Re: Buy Alba or Marcelo?

Which one should I buy? Marcelo is 4 million more' date=' which doesn't really affect me much. This is over the long term.

Which one should I get and Why?[/quote']

Hardly a difference but alba at best club and best country' date=' only difference

both are easy 94's on ability, 95 is harder to get for wingback (Alves maicon in memory) but both these can/should be

It really does not matter which one you'll pick as they'll be rated pretty much the same for a long time to come I imagine.

that's the joke of the century ,you cant put Marcelo and Alba in the same sentence .

Alba is twice the player Marcelo is and will ever be, it's obvious that you dont watch La Liga if you say they are equal lol

Which one should I buy? Marcelo is 4 million more' date=' which doesn't really affect me much. This is over the long term.

Which one should I get and Why?[/quote']

Buy Jordi Alba, especially if you are looking for long term. He is a better player and also he has less competition in his team for his position.

Buy Jordi Alba' date=' especially if you are looking for long term. He is a better player and also he has less competition in his team for his position.[/quote']

Lack of competition isn't necessarily a good thing though.

Often it can lead to complacency and a sense that they player cannot be dropped despite sub-par performances.

Having said that, I'd go for Alba, given the choice.