RAGS TO RICHES - The Rise To Prominence

Re: RAGS TO RICHES - The Rise To Prominence

Nuneaton_Town_Crest.png

Nuneaton Town manager sunnyskeg goes into tonights play off game against Salisbury with a weakened team. Theres nothing we can do, the lads have been run ragged before i arrived. We have had to keep rotating the lads every game to try and give them a rest. The fans will be in for a good game tonight but i hope we come out winners

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: RAGS TO RICHES - The Rise To Prominence Its a long way to go yet...Ive been playing for 4 years' date=' an haven't won a european comp (I think), came second before though (I think) I know im

Re: RAGS TO RICHES - The Rise To Prominence Well, for a team +- 10 pts avg higher than us, you could well be frozen in the Arctic and we would still lose...

Lincoln City have won the playoff final! After an intense 90 minutes that saw each side finish with 2 goals, the game progressed to penalties which ultimately saw Lincoln run out 2-1 winners. Know I haven't been the most active on this thread but I am certainly thoroughly enjoying it. Unlucky to Hazr by the way, real good team he's got.

DIVISION 5 PLAYOFF FINAL

Elgin City [3] ... Salisbury City [1]

The Stadio Olimpico in Italy' date=' hosted this tale of 2 cities.

And it was the pre match favourites Elgin

who had too much quality for Salisbury.[/quote']

Finally beat you... consider this as the revenge for Poor Man's Pride :P

Have a balance of 12.7M now, which should help me to strengthen my squad furthermore.

Be prepared, DIV 4 teams! :D

I'd like to apologize that I haven't been here for a long time. I weren't able to log in because my computer was broken, well I could have found a way to log in for sure but I had some problems in my personal life too that I don't want to really discuss, so again I'm really sorry about this. Sadly I won't play this game anymore, because I have to get my life sorted first and then I have to go to the army.

I apologize and good luck for you all.

[MOVE]SALISBURY CITY[/MOVE]

Kiko's dreams come true!!!

Many young players might fantasize

about playing for a big club like Barcelona.

But 22 year old Spanish forward,

Femenia Kiko has left Barca to join English football giants,

Salisbury City...

It is a great move for the young man

who wasn't getting any game time in Barca's first team,

but is now sure to play and star every week for little Salisbury.

He may well be the best player in Division 5,

and manager Jose Nowinho is hoping that his goals

will propel Salisbury to promotion next season.

I thought we werent supposed to sign players till second season started? Which it hasnt yet....

I see some have been signing since Friday!

Im guessing EVERYONE got a message from Jkerrs saying not to sign players...

They did and it seems managers signed players prior to my message as well as disregarding it.

It will be in the rules that from Season 2 there will be NO transfers once the season ends until the following seasons fixtures are released.

Failure to comply with this from the start of season 3 will not only result in punishemnt(s) for the guilty manager(s) but it will result in punishing everyone else as I will enforce a transfer window' date=' which many are opposed to in such a way that the transfer window will not open until turn 1 and run until turn 30, meaning that transfers will only take placewithin a playing season.

In fact I may install that as from this season.[/font']

They did and it seems managers signed players prior to my message as well as disregarding it.

It will be in the rules that from Season 2 there will be NO transfers once the season ends until the following seasons fixtures are released.

Failure to comply with this from the start of season 3 will not only result in punishemnt(s) for the guilty manager(s) but it will result in punishing everyone else as I will enforce a transfer window' date=' which many are opposed to in such a way that the transfer window will not open until turn 1 and run until turn 30, meaning that transfers will only take placewithin a playing season.

In fact I may install that as from this season.[/font']

This seems fair enough to me.

What change did it make then from last season 'ambiguous' rule? I'm sure i get a message from jkerrs that the rules was in grey area and it still is in the first page

I feel the rule is somewhat vague as in when are you allowed to spend the following seasons budget? Is it after the last game of the current season? Is it pre season? Is it after turn 1?

I just feel that it can be interpreted in any of these ways thus making it vague.

All my transfer deals for the current season are done once the player I have bid on is accepted. No whole sale changes as I have used many of my current players in swap deals. at the end of season 1.

Yeah' date=' clarify the amount we can spend, and i don't get if the transfers have started. I thought not, but i saw some bargains other teams have done uncontested when they shouldn't..[/quote']

Have to agree, some players were bought on the cheap. But hey theres plenty to go round :)

i am sure that we are allowed to buy as long as we have 6m on the bank .

As what i can make of the rules, this is correct...it just appears some have been spending their second season budget, before the first season ended lol

I feel the rule is somewhat vague as in when are you allowed to spend the following seasons budget? Is it after the last game of the current season? Is it pre season? Is it after turn 1?

I just feel that it can be interpreted in any of these ways thus making it vague.

All my transfer deals for the current season are done once the player I have bid on is accepted. No whole sale changes as I have used many of my current players in swap deals. at the end of season 1.

That's nice then,it's cleared now

Hayes & Yeading United

Eight new signings at Church Road, with a further three, hopefully on their way!

Mostly cover players, to give more balance to the squad.

Expecting to sign two good talents in the near future, with the sale of a TB player.

GAME ON :)

Hayes & Yeading United

Expecting to sign two good talents in the near future' date=' with the sale of a TB player.[/quote']

DOH!

Keirrison -2 today....knew it was comin, just couldnt get him out the door in time! Still will make profit on him though, just not much :(