Varane 90?

JTennant

Re: Varane 90?

*** whys he risen to a 90

1652 minutes this year is now enough to warrant a rise to 90 hes a good player but not that good to reach a 90 with that amount of minutes.. and hes only played in about 12 since his last review of +2 surely

dont forget he is now a starter for NT and he is also qualified in CL semifinals and spanish cup final

*** whys he risen to a 90

1652 minutes this year is now enough to warrant a rise to 90 hes a good player but not that good to reach a 90 with that amount of minutes.. and hes only played in about 12 since his last review of +2 surely

Logic big difference between him and Pepe is his rise to 90 , Varane is worldclass one of brightest future he can be 91/2 if Real win CL.

dont forget he is now a starter for NT and he is also qualified in CL semifinals and spanish cup final

yes he has qualified for them... but for the amount of minutes he has played and the amount of games since his last review is about 12 games he doesnt deserve the jump to 90 after that many games and minutes

i see no reason why he should not be rated 90, or even higher than that.

forget about how many minutes he has played, etc. i dont believe all that **** should determine what rating a player is. you cant purely say varane should not be 90 just cos he hasnt had many minutes this season.

recently he has starting game after game for one of the best teams in the world, playing in the spanish league, and the CL.

now if that doesnt deserve 90+ then what does????

i think it's rediculous that people think he doesnt deserve 90

Why has the likes of Nastasic not risen again as well?

Also Gundogan?

Its a disgrace and another sign of preferrentail ratings just because someone plays at a top club

i certainly wouldnt call it a disgrace mate.

think about it. i very much doubt gundogan would be starting for real madrid. but i do agree that nastasic should have risen.

but back to the point. your saying its biased that players playing for real madrid should be rated higher than those playing for city and dortmund? it's not. for example, if somebody played for a aldershot town, and scored 80 goals in 40 starts, compared to someone who played for real madrid but only scored 10 goals in 40 starts, you wouldnt expect the aldershot layer to be rated higher would you? no, because the real madrid player plays for a better team. half the reason players go up in this game is to do with how good their team is/how well their team is doing

i certainly wouldnt call it a disgrace mate.

think about it. i very much doubt gundogan would be starting for real madrid. but i do agree that nastasic should have risen.

but back to the point. your saying its biased that players playing for real madrid should be rated higher than those playing for city and dortmund? it's not. for example' date=' if somebody played for a aldershot town, and scored 80 goals in 40 starts, compared to someone who played for real madrid but only scored 10 goals in 40 starts, you wouldnt expect the aldershot layer to be rated higher would you? no, because the real madrid player plays for a better team. half the reason players go up in this game is to do with how good their team is/how well their team is doing[/quote']

Dortmund are a top club mate, just look at their player ratings so 90 should already be given to Gundogan. Dortmund are in the Semis, just goes to show their quality.

yes but real madrid are better' date=' so therefore their players should be rated higher[/quote']

And their players are rated higher but if Gundogan is amazing game after game and is a regular for a side which is in UCL semi and Varane is amazing for 4 games after he got his 89...That means Gundo should stay at 89 because Varane is a 90 or what?Bale should stay at 92 because Di Maria is a 93?

yes he has qualified for them... but for the amount of minutes he has played and the amount of games since his last review is about 12 games he doesnt deserve the jump to 90 after that many games and minutes

though he has played lesser no. of games but the ones he has played in, he's been fantastic in all of them. So a must 90 for him.

Dortmund are a top club mate' date=' just look at their player ratings so 90 should already be given to Gundogan. Dortmund are in the Semis, just goes to show their quality.[/quote']

that isn't the point. You won't regret that Sahin is better than Gundogan. If someone like Sahin doesn't gets a place in Real's midfield, how on earth will Gundogan be than that & deserve a rating rise?

yes but real madrid are better' date=' so therefore their players should be rated higher[/quote']

Youre new here, so obviously you dont know how things work. Yeh Madrid are better, doesnt mean Gundogan cant reach 90+, look at how many other teams have 90+ players besides Madrid. Gundogan is playing in a top league, with a team team in top competitions and he has won trophies twice in a row, so thats all that really matters to be honest.

Gundogan has done a lot more than Varane. Gundogan has had 45 starts for Dortmund since the beginning of last season, winning the Bundesliga last season. Varane has had 17 starts since the start of last season and he is ahead of Gundogan, thats the joke.

that isn't the point. You won't regret that Sahin is better than Gundogan. If someone like Sahin doesn't gets a place in Real's midfield' date=' how on earth will Gundogan be than that & deserve a rating rise?[/quote']

What are you on about? SM dont ask themselves whether a player would start in Madrid before rising them, go and look up the criteria for a rise please. For the amount of rep you have, seems like you dont have a clue.

Yes, we know Real Madrid is the best, But i wanna see is recent trophies to back that up, and i don't mean La Liga and Copa Del Rey Boohooo shait...

that isn't the point. You won't regret that Sahin is better than Gundogan. If someone like Sahin doesn't gets a place in Real's midfield' date=' how on earth will Gundogan be than that & deserve a rating rise?[/quote']

Zlatan didin't have a place in Barça, are you saying that Villa, is better than him?

For someone like Drogba to say he's one of the best he's played against that alone is worth a 90.

I'm happy because I have him in most my game worlds.

Since when has Drogba had anything to do with how the ratings system work on SM?

What a stupid thing to say.

I am not disputing he deserves a 90' date=' but the ratings have to be consistent and done in line with the rest of the team and subsequently the league. I mean is that really that difficult to comprehend?[/color']

And their players are rated higher but if Gundogan is amazing game after game and is a regular for a side which is in UCL semi and Varane is amazing for 4 games after he got his 89...That means Gundo should stay at 89 because Varane is a 90 or what?Bale should stay at 92 because Di Maria is a 93?

bale is 93 because he is a bloody good player in a fairly decent one man team: bale united. he plays premier league teams by himself and tears them to shreads.

di maria is 93 because he is a medioca player in a good team. that equals out.

im not saying gundogan is a bad player or anything' date=' i also think gundo is class. im just putting across my thoughts on why [b']varane[/b] is 90 ( which is what his thread was designed for), not why gundogan isnt 90.

if you have an argument for gundogan's rating, then make a new thread about him

bale is 93 because he is a bloody good player in a fairly decent one man team: bale united. he plays premier league teams by himself and tears them to shreads.

di maria is 93 because he is a medioca player in a good team. that equals out.

10 chars......