Varane 90?

JTennant

Re: Varane 90?

Youre new here' date=' so obviously you dont know how things work. Yeh Madrid are better, doesnt mean Gundogan cant reach 90+, look at how many other teams have 90+ players besides Madrid. Gundogan is playing in a top league, with a team team in top competitions and he has won trophies twice in a row, so thats all that really matters to be honest.

Gundogan has done a lot more than Varane. Gundogan has had 45 starts for Dortmund since the beginning of last season, winning the Bundesliga last season. Varane has had 17 starts since the start of last season and he is ahead of Gundogan, thats the joke.[/quote']

i like how you assume im clueless about the game mate, i've been playing the game over 4 years now in total, i think i should know if i know how things work.

i never said gundogan will never rise mate, all i have said consistently throughout this forum is that varane deserves his rise. he has been playing well for one of the best teams in the world, both in la liga and the CL.

if that doesnt deserve 90, then what does?

ok, you may argue that gundogan deserves 90, but that isnt what this is about is it. this thread is related to varane and if he deserves his rise, which i think he does.

as i have already said previously, if you have a problem with gundogan's rating, then start your own thread and talk about him there.

i like how you assume im clueless about the game mate' date=' i've been playing the game over 4 years now in total, i think i should know if i know how things work.

i never said gundogan will never rise mate, all i have said consistently throughout this forum is that varane deserves his rise. he has been playing well for [b']one of the best teams in the world[/b], both in la liga and the CL.

ok, you may argue that gundogan deserves 90, but that isnt what this is about is it. this thread is related to varane and if he deserves his rise, which i think he does.

as i have already said previously, if you have a problem with gundogan's rating, then start your own thread and talk about him there.

Fair enough, I shouldnt have assumed that, however to me it sounded like you said he shouldnt rise. I was actually mentioning Gundogan, he isnt the only one btw, as an example that Varane was given 90 too quickly eg Gundogan starting almost 50 games, along with a couple of titles and Varane only 17 starts. Gundogan will get 90, I know he will, thats for sure. Also Im not saying Varane would never have gotten 90, he wouldve always got it had he no went up in the last week.

I never said he did' date=' but it highlights how well he's doing.

You took that completely wrong, how stupid of you;)[/quote']

I never said you did either!!

Based on one strikers opinion who is past his best, in your eyes warrants a 90 rating, is a ridiculous analogy, which I was merely pointing out. Hopefully now I have spelt it out in idiots terms you will now be able to comprehend.

I was being pedantic, which was clearly wasted on you how stupid do you look know you imbecile. :rolleyes:

i like how you assume im clueless about the game mate' date=' i've been playing the game over 4 years now in total, i think i should know if i know how things work.

i never said gundogan will never rise mate, all i have said consistently throughout this forum is that varane deserves his rise. he has been playing well for [b']one of the best teams in the world[/b], both in la liga and the CL.

My bone of contention is not the fact he got a 90 rating as he is playing easily like a 90 rated player, as I said on the La liga thread it is how he has got his rating.

Players should not be randomly given rises or decreases based on how well they are doing here and now, form dips injuries occur etc. I feel ratings should be kept in line with when a players team and league gets rated.

I mean lets say La liga gets reviewed in May (hypothetically) as the season ends, then would it not be much more efficent to review each squad on there merits from one rating to another rather than on a bunch of numpties jumping on the SW bandwagon for there own ill gotten gain?

I just think the system is flawed at present and do hope that something is sorted sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the double post.

My bone of contention is not the fact he got a 90 rating as he is playing easily like a 90 rated player' date=' as I said on the La liga thread it is how he has got his rating.

Players should not be randomly given rises or decreases based on how well they are doing here and now, form dips injuries occur etc. I feel ratings should be kept in line with when a players team and league gets rated.

I mean lets say La liga gets reviewed in May (hypothetically) as the season ends, then would it not be much more efficent to review each squad on there merits from one rating to another rather than on a bunch of numpties jumping on the SW bandwagon for there own ill gotten gain?

I just think the system is flawed at present and do hope that something is sorted sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the double post.[/color']

IMO it's a good way, as long as it's done the same way for aaall the players, even if is rising or dropping, I mean, a "monthly review" wouldnt' be that bad, but this type of rising random players it's not fair at all for me as you said. Im still ****** about Kiessling and they rose Varane before Kiessling for example and that's not right

My bone of contention is not the fact he got a 90 rating as he is playing easily like a 90 rated player' date=' as I said on the La liga thread it is how he has got his rating.

Sorry for the double post.[/color']

I completely agree with you.

This whole debate in this thread would not exist if leagues are reviewed periodically according to a schedule. No one is arguing that Varane is not worth 90 but why get it now specially when compared to other 89 players who also deserve 90.

The updates several Bayern players got and that one for Varane are timed very poorly. They should have waited at the end of the season for these. We are only about 1 month away from season end anyway! Just imagine what will happened to the Bayern ratings if they win the Cup and the CL? Now imagine the same for Real Madrid? Now for Dortmund? Why all that double work on players who are participating in the final stages of the season in all club competitions?

I think the top 5 leagues in Europe (Spain, Germany, England, Italy, and France) should be scheduled for 2 updates per season (start and mid) for every season. This is simply because these top leagues have the majority of best players in the world, and that's why should be consistent in their ratings. Other leagues can follow the current system of random reviews depending on performance.

The old system worked well for me everyone knew what was happening and when maybe they could of done some of the lesser leagues more often but thats not going to help with SW now as people just flock to update the players they have in there squads

the whole point in me making this thread wasnt because varane didnt deserve his 90 its how fast he got it after his +2 to 89 and with the very limited games he played in-between the rises that annoyed me now if madrid win the CL all the fan boys will flock for him to get a 91 where if it waited till the end of the season like the old system he would of got his 90 then when all the other players rise after all the game was reviewed by what iam guessing was Pros who knew what they where looking for when rising a player and knew how good a player should be to rise and what his stats should look like

now we have SW where people vote and after a few good games they are jumping on there to vote for rises for player who dont deserve them yet

this is just my opinion on it.....

The old system worked well for me everyone knew what was happening and when maybe they could of done some of the lesser leagues more often but thats not going to help with SW now as people just flock to update the players they have in there squads

the whole point in me making this thread wasnt because varane didnt deserve his 90 its how fast he got it after his +2 to 89 and with the very limited games he played in-between the rises that annoyed me now if madrid win the CL all the fan boys will flock for him to get a 91 where if it waited till the end of the season like the old system he would of got his 90 then when all the other players rise after all the game was reviewed by what iam guessing was Pros who knew what they where looking for when rising a player and knew how good a player should be to rise and what his stats should look like

now we have SW where people vote and after a few good games they are jumping on there to vote for rises for player who dont deserve them yet

Seconded..also the great feeling of waiting for the League review to come and wait for your player to rise is gone..If he has 3 good games now you know he's gonna get a rise.

Seconded..also the great feeling of waiting for the League review to come and wait for your player to rise is gone..If he has 3 good games now you know he's gonna get a rise.

Thirded, is that a word? :P

Sad many posters here didn't catch what thread starter message even when some people tirelessly trying to explain the main point again and again.

Same case with Bayern players who rose a week ago.

I have to agree with how much of a joke it is that Varane just went up to 90. Now let me say first up that I know Varane has great potential and will be a player (if he stays at a top club) that will easily exceed 90.

The issue is why now? He went up to 89 (at the time contentious due to lack of game time) only 3 months ago. How can he possible make the historically difficult jump from 89 to 90 in 3 months? You have to be kidding me!

The same can be said about Wesley Sneijder who for whatever reason managed to play so badly in 4 months that he dropped again. He deserved his drop from 94 but to go to 92 in such short a time when he is playing pretty well for a team that also made it to the quarter finals of the CL just beggars belief.

I guess the real issue is the rating system, the whole thing is ridiculous and there just doesn't seem to be any consistency with how it is run. 90's used to be a big achievement for a player but now they are just throwing them around on all players.

Thirded' date=' is that a word? :P

Sad many posters here didn't catch what thread starter message even when some people tirelessly trying to explain the main point again and again.

Same case with Bayern players who rose a week ago.[/quote']

I agree with all these views :D, but some might already know that from seeing other threads lol