The Dreamers Dream Setup.

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup.

Well there's still going to be a Transfer Window B)

Sorry to say but you can't sign Loan Players and Free agents while the transfer window closes.

Infact' date=' Division 2 and 3 clubs will have an emergency loan market after the transfer market shuts for a total of 2 Turns. :rolleyes:

B)[/quote']

So does this mean that during each closed transfer window period i can sign 2 players on loan because i am a division 3 club?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. I've had a change of mind lol People can now post on here about transfer rumours and stuff as I know some people want to gossip and stuff So Go Ahead!!! P.S Have p

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. Bayern Munchen Appoints New Manager Bayern Muchen appoint inexperienced manager Tom Pham. He will play his first match against Deportivo Saprissa today. He stated

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. Milan Crowned Champions!!! After a thrilling 18 game season, Milan are crowned champions in the dreamers dream setup. Their last game was against Jack Dimmick'

Thank god!!:D

A good chance to sign some youths:)

When the transfer window closes, the Div 2 and 3 teams will be able to sign loan players and free agents for 2 turns and Div 1 teams will not be able to sign anyone, then there will be an exclusive market for 1 turn for Div 1 which Div 2 and 3 teams will not be able to sign anyone.

will it be made in the morning then or in 5 days?? im not too sure coz i paid with a card u see and it was made the next morning

Yet again you fail to understand me lol, it will be made in the tonight and will be created on SM tomorrow morning. :D

Yes I will Gaz, will PM all managers the password. :)