The Dreamers Dream Setup.

The Original Gooner

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup.

Hey all, just finished Coursework which took me ages!:rolleyes: I am creating the setup now, I will PM all managers the password. B)

Div 1

Exeter City - George

Manchester City - Nathan

Real Madrid - Cally

Arsenal - Bobo

Barcelona - Gazlad.

Inter Milan - Luke

Manchester United - Me

Chelsea - Sam

Tottenham Hotspurs - Abdi_rules

AC Milan - Sparky

Div 2

Boca Juniors - Kev

Wigan Athletic- Toggs Thomas

Atletico Madrid - Tarek

Bayern Munich - Ash

Lyon - Roscoee

Newcastle United - Gazza Thomas

Sevilla - Omer

Flamengo - Ivan

Free Space

Juventus - Greig Spence

Div 3

Free Space

Valencia - Jayzee14

Accrington Stanley - Arsenal123

Free Space

Free Space

Liverpool - Samir

Roma - Big Momma

Playakid69 - Sydney FC

Ajax Amsterdam - Ruud-17

Free Space

Hi all, have now created the setup as I downloaded about 250 songs :) so that took up my time and now its done.

I can't be bothered to PM everyone, so here is the password for tomorrow.

"egg and custard"

Make sure you get the right team and the right team only, if i see any names i dont recognise, they are out B)

Thanks for waiting!

Hi all' date=' have now created the setup as I downloaded about 250 songs :) so that took up my time and now its done.

I can't be bothered to PM everyone, so here is the password for tomorrow.

"egg and custard"

Make sure you get the right team and the right team only, if i see any names i dont recognise, they are out B)

Thanks for waiting![/quote']

Nice password.:D Do we include the speech marks?

GAZLAD TAKES THE HOT SEAT AT BARCELONA.

Gazlad is the new barca boss after he agreed the contract deal and signed this morning on a 3 year deal worth 30mill (yes 10mill a year).

Gazlad met the players and they all welcomed him, Henry spoke to the press after he heard the news, thats a brilliant coupe for barca i'm a big fan of gazlad and i'm over the moon that he is my boss, i would sign for any club where he is boss, we are sure to win some silverware with him in charge,

Gazlad as already put some dampers on players leaving the club, HENRY is not for sale, XAVI, DECO AND RONALDINHO are also not for sale but money always does the talking!

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE FORTHCOMING SEASON

TOP 3 IN DIV 1

REAL MADRID (champions)

MILAN

BARCA

DIV 2

SEVILLE (win div 2)

LYON

BAYERN

DIV 3

LIVERPOOL (win div 3)

HAMBURGER

ROMA

THE CUP

CHELSEA

Ruud take control of AJAX AMSTERDAM

'' Its such pleasure to be here, my long time dream to manage the most talented club in whole europe. Looking farward to the compitition in division 3.

'' its not everyday you get a chance to run through the opposition. WHY LOSE IT ?''This is what i want to bring in my team, im sure the board and suppoerters will back me in ups and downs in this coming season.''

NEWCASTLE MANAGER NAMED

Newcaste annouce thier new manager as Gazza Thomas, the fans are very excited as they know the very experienced manager will bring succses to the club INSTANTLY

Gazza has also annouced he is after ac milans gattuso and thinks his new club have the abilities to lure him to st james

SHOCK AT BARCA

There is some shocking news this afternoon coming from the Nou Camp, it is going to set the football world in a frenzie DECO wants away from barca, deco turned up late this morning for the conference when the players met there new manager gazlad, also he did a dissapearing act when the players came bk for training, when confronted by gazlad deco stared at the manager and turned round and said who are you. Gazlad and deco nearly came to blows other players hushed deco off the training ground.. An hour later deco met with gazlad and told the manager that he doesn't want to play for barca while he was in charge, gazlad told him the door is over there find urselve a new club

Gazlad won't let deco go for cheap tho, it is more likly to be about 30mill before gazlad will let him go..

Exeter City News

B)

George took charge of his hometown Exeter this morning to be greeted by around a thousand fans, to be told that they aren't in this setup to make up the numbers.

The season is bound to be a challene, but some fantastic players are on their way to the club.

3 players have joined on loan from Tom's Manchester United, these are:

Ben Foster - player-image-80578.jpg

Nani - mangoal2AP0808_468x725.jpg

Anderson - 5784.jpg

Added to these 3 loan signings is an accepted bid for Barcelona wonderkid Giovanni Dos Santos.

giovanni-dos-santos-resoplando.jpg City feel that the accepted bid of £1.6million is a bargain for the 18yr old striker.

Another 7 bids have all been made, with City facing competition from Accrington Stanley for one of those.

acmilan2.jpg

NEW MAN AT MILAN

Milan have announced Mitu Ahmed as their new manager, he took over at approximately 16.25pm and can't wait to get started. "Milan are a great club, they have fantastic players and fans, i just can't wait to get started.

MILAN PLAYERS FOR SALE

Gatusso - Newcastle get first choice

bonera, simic, cafu, oddo, serginho, amborsini, gilardino.

Milan have stated their interest in Liverpool Skipper Gerrard

acmilan2.jpg

NEW MAN AT MILAN

Milan have announced Mitu Ahmed as their new manager' date=' he took over at approximately 16.25pm and can't wait to get started. "Milan are a great club, they have fantastic players and fans, i just can't wait to get started.[/color']

MILAN PLAYERS FOR SALE

Gatusso - Newcastle get first choice

bonera, simic, cafu, oddo, serginho, amborsini, gilardino.

Milan have stated their interest in Liverpool Skipper Gerrard

yayyy sparky:p ya here ill make a bid for gattuso now m8 i probly not be able to afford him.. i have£18.1 million

acmilan2.jpg

Milan face Exeter on their first match but Mitu Ahmed will be taking no chances. "Exeter have surprised the football world by beating some of the best teams in the game, we will be making sure that it doesn't happen to us."

Milan have transfer listed some players, bids with P/E will only be accepted if an 88+ rated player(s) is/are offered.

Gatusso now heading for Newcastle United