The Dreamers Dream Setup.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. I've had a change of mind lol People can now post on here about transfer rumours and stuff as I know some people want to gossip and stuff So Go Ahead!!! P.S Have p

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. Bayern Munchen Appoints New Manager Bayern Muchen appoint inexperienced manager Tom Pham. He will play his first match against Deportivo Saprissa today. He stated

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup. Milan Crowned Champions!!! After a thrilling 18 game season, Milan are crowned champions in the dreamers dream setup. Their last game was against Jack Dimmick'

Re: The Dreamers Dream Setup.

329.gif

Manager Ross Philp takes over at Lyon, and is looking to build a massive new-look side.

The following players are for sale, preferably player exchange, but here are some prices to begin with.

Reveillere - £11,000,000

Clerc - £11,000,000

Muller - £6,500,000

Govou - £15,000,000

Benzema - £15,000,000

Baros - £10,000,000

This is not to say that Cris, Cacapa, Juninho, Toulalan, Bodmer, Kallstrom, Keita or even Fred will not leave de Gerland.

Philp said at a press conference today that, he is happy with the squad he has, and isn't looking to bring anyone in.

Exeter City News

B)

City were busy in the transfer market yesterday completing the signing of 7 young and talented players, that George hopes will increase.

Signing number 1: Giovanni Dos Santos - £1.6million - from Barcelona

2: Willy Aubameyang - £600k - from Milan

3: Roberto Pedro - £15k - from Figueirense

4: Gary Kagelmacher - £1million - from Danubio

5: Jahmir Hyka - £400k - from Olympiacos

6: Sascha Studer - £100k - from Aarau

7: Nicolas Millan - £800k + Rob Edwards + Neil Saunders

City have now made bids for 3 more players, who are hoping to be brought in in time for the 2nd league game as the defence is rather weak.

These 3 players are Matteo Darmian (Milan), David Edgar (Newcastle) and Leonardo Bonucci (Internazionale)

George also added that the club had had a very strange offer for keeper Andy Marriott from Greig's Juventus :P

The Italian club offered £18million, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Gigi Buffon for the 10k player :confused:

NOU CAMP NEWS

Gazlad has bought in some new faces at Barca to boost his multi talented squad, with the TORRES bid rejected gazlad decided to go for FREI the swiss striker gladly signed for barca "its not every day when a big club comes in for you, this is an oppertunity i can't refuse" stated frei, MARCHIONNI also signed from juventus, "we needed a rm and i like this lad, i've seen him play before he is fast and very skillfull" also barca signed french international gk FREY "frey is a very good shot stopper and i think he is under rated, frey will make competion even more interesting now NO1 keeper VALDES.. With DECO not even in the starting lineup after his outbust on the training ground with manager gazlad does this mean that deco is on his way out of the nou camp.

Today is the first game of the season and we have a very tough game at home against title favorites REAL MADRID, this is one game we want to win not just that it is the first game but to beat real madrid is a big coupe..

MAN CITY NEWS.

MANCHESTER CITY HAVE SIGNED TWO NEW FACES TO THERE, SQUAD THEY ARE ARRON HUNT THE YOUNG BUT TALENTED GERMAN STRICKER FOR AROUND 8.5 MIL. THE SECOND PLAYER IS Dmytro LOPA THE YOUNG RUSSERN 18 YEAR OLD COST THE CLUB 2 MIL FROM DINRIPO.

KIRBY ALSO STATED RICHERDS IS NOT FOR SALE SO NO BIDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED. IF U ARE VERY DESPERAT PM ME AND I MIGHT THINK OF A PRICE.

THATS ALL OF MAN CITYS NEWS.

Gattuso has trades his red and black stripes of milan for the black and white stripes of newcastle,the talanted midfielder joined newcastle in the early hours this morning and cannot wait to play for such a brillient team.

Boss Gazza Thomas also adds he will make his debut tonight against sevilla and on loan wes brown will join im in the heart of the defence

329.gif

Atletico Madrid 0-1 Olympique Lyonnais

With only one half-decent striker in Brazilian Fred, Lyon went with a six-man midfield, who would support Fred at every opportunity. And with a goal, and a man-of-the-match award, Fred had a pretty decnt match tonight. Playing up on his own against Ibanez Pablo, and Luis Perea it was warming that Fred had such a good game.

---

Into the action and early on, Mathieu Bodmer and Sidney Govou who were playing just behind striker Fred, both went close with countless opportunities. Squillaci and Grosso also went close, attacking down the wings, playing on the sides of a three-man backline.

---

The second half arrived and it was all Atletico Madrid. Maxi Rodriguez had several chances to open the scoring, but Coupet in goal, denied him from breaking the deadlock. And it was Fred who scored on 74 minutes, as he raced through taking advantage of a dubious offside decision.

---

Kim Kallstrom and Sidney Govou both went close to adding to the scoreline, and Brazilian hitman Fred had a strike cleared off the line. Late efforts from Sergio Aguero, and winger Simao weren't enough to snatch a point for the Spaniards, and Lyon held on for an opening day win.

---

_41782554_secondgoal_getty416.jpg

Fred, above, in action for Brazil

---

Up next for Lyon, is a home match to German giants Bayern Munchen. Ash Caroll's Bayern opened with a defeat, but with players such as Ribery and Schweinsteiger in the midfield, Lyon will have to be on the top of thir game.

---

Due to the lack of goals, for all the posession tonight, Ross Philp has decided to try and land another top-quality striker to partner Fred up front. He is closely looking at Ajax frontman Jan-Klaas Huntelaar and is hopeful of agreeing a bid.

i Need help from the setup, i have a very tough group and the only way i have a chance of winning if i boost my striking and goalkeeping capabilities, so if anyone has a striker i can loan or buy, who is a proven goalscorer or a very good up coming talent plz pm or post here

and also im looking for a goalkeeper less than 2 million

thnx everybody

i Need help from the setup' date=' i have a very tough group and the only way i have a chance of winning if i boost my striking and goalkeeping capabilities, so if anyone has a striker i can loan or buy, who is a proven goalscorer or a very good up coming talent plz pm or [b']post here [/b]

and also im looking for a goalkeeper less than 2 million

thnx everybody

I don't want no spam so only PM him.

Congrats to Nath who beat me 3-2 :o and I can announce that Man Utd have the accepted signings of Micah Richards and Cesc Fabregas. :)

AJAX AMSTERDAM SET OFF WITH A 2-0 WIN

Ajax showed their class and talent to beat minnows Accrington Stanley by 2-0 victory. All the nw signings got chance to play. Roy Makaay open the scoring just before half time with a crisp finish and Johny Hietenga doubled the advantage after the break with a thunder strike.

TRANSFER NEWS

----IN----

David Beckham

Roy Makaay

Arne Fredrich

Milosovic

Mateja Kezman

Freddi Ljunberg

Samuel Eto'o

---OUT---

Klaas Jan Huntlaar

Denis Rommahdahl

Roger Garcia

acmilan2.jpg

840.gifEXETER 3-3 MILAN 115.gif

Six Goals, Yet No Winners!!!

A cracking match at Saint James Park led to no winners? A total of six goals were scored with the teams going away with a point a piece.

Goals came from Kaka who lashed a 15 yard shot into the back of the net, but their lead lasted just 4 minutes when Exeter striker Jahmir Hyka got his first goal of the season with a deflected shot.

It was a feisty first half with hard tackles and fouls being made. On the 21st minute, Giovanni Dos Santos latched onto a brilliant through pass to score on his debut and to make it 2-1 to the home side. 9 minutes later, Fillipo Inzaghi scrambling the ball past the net with a real mess in the Exeter penalty box, 2-2. 4 minutes before the break, Giovanni made it 2 for him and 3 for Exeter as he drove a low 20 yard shot home.

It was a quiet second half with the only goal coming from Fillipo Inzaghi after some fabulous footwork.

Match Statistics:

Exeter 53% Possession 47% Milan

Exeter 11 Shots On Goal 46 Milan

Exeter 3 Shots On Target 23 Milan

Exeter 4 Corners 5 Milan

Exeter 1 Yellow Card 0 Milan

Exeter 0 Red Card 0 Milan

Ahmed Fury At Milan But Praises George

Milan manager Mitu Ahmed told BBC Sport after their draw against Exeter "It was very disappointing for us, we obviously were the favourites and should have won. Congratulations to Exeter, they have a brilliant manager who has beaten some of the best teams in the world so a draw wasn't so bad:rolleyes:

We will take this as a lesson to Arsenal and give 110% there. Having 23 goals on target and just scoring 3 is showing real problems for us."

Milan Finish Quaresma Signing

Milan have completed the signing of Portuguese sensational winger Ricardo Quaresma. He signed for £18,500,000 and is set to make his debut against Arsenal.

"Ricardo is an amazing player, he can score and create with lightning speed and boisterous power. He will surely help us in the race for the title"

Table After Match Day 1:

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Real Madrid 1 1 0 0 3 0 3 3

2 Manchester City 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3

3 Exeter City 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1

4 MILAN 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1

5 Arsenal 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1

6 Internazionale 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1

7 Chelsea 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

8 Tottenham Hotspur 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

9 Manchester United 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0

10 Barcelona 1 0 0 1 0 3 -3 0

Likely Lineup Against Arsenal:

GK: Dida DF: Bonera, Nesta, Jankulovski, Oddo MID: Seedorf, Kaka, Pirlo, Quaresma, Ronaldo ATT: Ronaldo

HAMANN HERO

TODAY MANCHESTER CITY MANAGER NATHAN KIRBY HAS PRAISED DIMITAR HAMANN FOLLWING HIS TWO GOLAS AGAINST ARCH RIVALS MANCHESTER UNITED. KIRBY SAID HAMANN HAS TAKEN HIS CHANCE VERY WELL AND HAS GOT HIMSELF A PLACE IN THE TEAM FOR A LONG TIME.

HE ALSO PRAISED RICHARDS FOR HIS SOLID PREFORMANECE AND THAT HE HAS NOT M MOVED TO MANCHESTER UNITED.

HUNTLAAR is available for sale

Huntlaar is the most prolific scorer in SM game and yet ajax has put him on tranfer list...many big clubs wants to sign him Barcelona and Lyon already made bids so anybody else interested should let the manager know.

other players are also available

1 HUNTLAAR

2 ALBERT LUQUE

3 LUIS SUAREZ

4 JOHN HEITINGA

all of above players are available, deals can be swap or cash whatever...you can buy some world class plaers on cheap prices....