Soccer Manager scared to drop

joneser69

Are Soccer Manager scared of dropping players at bigger clubs?

Benzema?

Fabregas?

Rooney?

Just 3 as an example. All they are still doing a job for their teams can they still justify such high ratings??

I have to disagree Benzema and Rooney both should drop, while is a Barca sub still deserving of a 95?

Or is this just another example of the EPL being overhyped and overrated?

Re: Soccer Manager scared to drop

Benzema?

Fabregas?

Rooney?

Just 3 as an example. All they are still doing a job for their teams can they still justify such high ratings??

I have to disagree Benzema and Rooney both should drop' date=' while is a Barca sub still deserving of a 95?

Or is this just another example of the EPL being overhyped and overrated?[/quote']

Fabregas is a funny one because yes, he is a sub, but only because he's kept out of the side by the best player on the planet.

He recently took his chance to shine with Messi injured, and he hit a hat trick. He's also a regular part of the European and World national Champion, so I'd say he should retain his rating for now.

Benzema?

Fabregas?

Rooney?

I have to disagree Benzema and Rooney both should drop' date=' while is a Barca sub still deserving of a 95?

Or is this just another example of the EPL being overhyped and overrated?[/quote']

All these players you have mentioned are pretty darn good. I kinda agree that Benzema isn't playing as well as he can, but not bad enough to warrant a drop. What do you mean EPL being overhyped? the top 5 players in SM (rating wise) are:

messi (99)

ronaldo (98)

iniesta (97)

xavi (97)

ibrahimovic (96)

All of which are in Liga bbva and Ligue 1. The highest EPL players are 95. (and are all Man Utd players)

Benzema 9 goals and 7 assists in Primera, plus 4 goals in CL and because of that he will stay

Fabregas 10 goals and 10 assists in Primera, plus 1 goal in CL, plays regularly for Spain (world and european champs)

Rooney 12 goals and 9 assists in Premier league, plus 1 goal in CL

they are all playing good and they are playing for good teams that are competing in CL every year...there was a talk that rooney might be looking for a drop because he is scoring less since RVP came, but he is making it up with assists thus having more responsibilities on the court...

all in all they have their rating safe and for a good reason if you ask me :D