Giovanni Dos Santos vs. Bojan Krkic

TomOwen

Giovanni Dos Santos vs. Bojan Krkic  

1. 1.

• Dos Santos
    • Krkic

Re: Giovanni Dos Santos vs. Bojan Krkic

I personally think Dos Santos is better than Krkic. Your views? Dos Santos has played better and will be a future star for Mexico.

Agreed, although haven't ever seen Krkic. It's also going to take a while for Krkic to become a regular at Barcelona ahead of Eto, Henry and Messi.

Saw Dos Santos in all of Barcelona's Asia pre season games and can honestly say he didn't look out of his depth. By far their best player. Something like 3 goals in 4 games. Also already getting some 1st team playing time this season albeit as a sub for now. Surely there will be calls from some for a rating increase to 98 by this time next year. ;)

Both gun players

Both have speed and know how to finish. Tough one, in the games ive seend Dos Santos play he is more of a supporting striker, who get the ball and dribbles and setups up his fellow team mate but he still knows how to score, while Krkic is a goal scoring machine all that he thinks and knows of doing is putting the ball in the net

at the moment dos santos is more mature and experienced . but krkic is amazing , he looks like a new raul or torres . i said this before , krkic is very very lucky , because with eto'o injured he will get more chance to play , either as a starter or a sub .lets wait till december to see who improves fast.

I personally think Dos Santos is better than Krkic. Your views? Dos Santos has played better and will be a future star for Mexico.

played better when? with Barcelona B ?

Bojan outshined all the youth in barca B last season and Dos santos name was mentoined less by all barca fans until the last pre season in which Bojan didnt play (he was with spain) Dos santos was very good but we need to see more from Bojan to see who's the best.....let's just say both will be world class :D

played better when? with Barcelona B ?

Bojan outshined all the youth in barca B last season and Dos santos name was mentoined less by all barca fans until the last pre season in which Bojan didnt play (he was with spain) Dos santos was very good but we need to see more from Bojan to see who's the best.....let's just say both will be world class :D

Dos Santos has been playing for Barca's first team too and has scored a few goals. Dos Santos was known a long time ago while Krkic was only starting to get noticed from last year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like Bojan is getting to play more nowadays instead of Giovani!

This is a strange move from Frank Rijkaard, I would have been expecting Giovani to be playing.

Anyways, for the next rating changes.

Bojan 80-->86/87

Giovani 82-->85/86

Bojan should be one higher than Giovani.

Looks like Bojan is getting to play more nowadays instead of Giovani!

This is a strange move from Frank Rijkaard' date=' I would have been expecting Giovani to be playing.

Anyways, for the next rating changes.

Bojan 80-->86/87

Giovani 82-->85/86

Bojan should be one higher than Giovani.[/quote']

Yes it seems Bojan is in the pecking order than Dos Santos . He has scored 2 goals in the league and 1 in the cup plus an assist in the champions league .

Dos Santos has plaid similar games and got a few assists and penalties but with no goals . Do not forget he has done 4 appearances for Mexico , so maybe he will have a slightly higher rating than Bojan .

I think dos Santos is the better player at the moment. Only a year older than Bojan don't forget although it seems like he has been around for a loooong time.

Both will be world class though as a lot of the others have said, and I firmly believe an extremely huge part of Barcelona's attacking future has been well taken care of ;)

Before the season started it was Gio easy pick for me. Thing is Bjoan is spanish and more of a goalscorer which ur thinkin why does that matter? well he's the only spanish striker at the club that i'm aware of that plays in the 1st team. Also Gio is simply an understudy to Ronaldinho and i think for Gio to really make an impact on the world game he needs produce the goods for Mexico which i'm sure he will but also needs more games so either he will leave or Ronaldinho eventually and he take his spot.

lol who is better? i say Bojan for Barcelona.He could do for Barca what Raul did for Madrid ;).