Niguez (on the game his name is Niguez AARON) is 17 year old striker playing for Valencia. He made his Valencia debut earlier this season in the Champions League away at Roma but was taken off injured after 27 minutes and has been out ever since. This has undoubtably affected his number of appearances this season. Los Che would have played him a lot more had he not been injured.

Frank Arnesen has already highlighted him as a big talent and the Chelsea links were brought up last year. Valencia president Juan Soler is adamant that not even Roman Abramovich's wealth will lure Niguez to Stamford Bridge.

Soler said: "We are working on building a great Valencia team by developing our best young players. It would be foolish to let Aaron leave - whatever the offer."

Last summer Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, a former Valencia coach, sounded out his old club about Niguez's availability. That approach was rebuffed, too.

Niguez said: "Chelsea and Liverpool are enormous clubs and it's great that they have an interest in me but I'm young and happy to carry on building my career with Valencia."

Aaron is rated 75 and will be a free agent in many setups. I have known about him for ages but only just found him on the game, a result of me searching under 'Niguez' everytime i looked for him. The guys a big big talent.

Re: AARON Niguez

Hasn't played a game for Valencia in the league' date='But has played at U17 level.

I will personnaly wait for the UEFA European U17 Championship and see if he's in the squad then look how he performes. :)[/quote']

Agreed, although as i mentioned he would have almost certainly played more games had he not been injured on his debut.

He was a big star of the last UEFA u17 champs in Luxembourg when Spain were 3rd. Not sure if he will be involved at the same level this year when the championships will be held in Belgium.

• 6 months later...

Aaron Niguez

(Aaron to find him on DB)

Spanish starlet at forward position : belongs to Valencia and has led all Youth Spain teams, most recently Spain U19 (was also one of the leading scorers at the Meridian Cup). Lethal when teaming with Bojan Krkic. Followed by several european clubs but chose to stay at Valencia despite not seeing much playing time (like Bojan).

That's why he's only 75 rated for now, and worth to be bought. A star for the future.

• 6 months later...

Aarón Ñíguez

Aarón Ñíguez Esclapez (born 26 April 1989) is a Spanish footballer who currently plays for Iraklis in Super League Greece on loan from Valencia CF. He made his first-team debut for Valencia on 5 December 2006 against AS Roma in the Champions League; he came on as a substitute and played 27 minutes in the 1-0 defeat.

Aaron scored his first goal for Iraklis on 16 March 2008 with a penalty kick in the 1-0 win against Panionios after his acrobatic bicycle kick was blocked by a hand.

Aarón will play as loan at Thessalonica for Iraklis till summer of 2009.

2006 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship

Aarón played in the 2006 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship for the Spain U-17 team, finishing as the 4th top scorer in the tournament with two goals. He was also a key member of the Spain U-19 side that won the 2007 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship beating Greece in the final. Because of this a number of clubs have been after the young Spaniard most notably Tottenham Hotspur and rivals Arsenal.

Stats

2007 Valenica (1)App (0)Gls

2007 Xerez CD (8)App (0)Gls

2008 Iraklis (11)App (3)Gls

The striker is currently rated 78.

Re: Aarón Ñíguez

He has recently risen to 80... my question is.. will he increase more in the future or should i get rid of him becuase he is not long term prospect?? Cheers

a player for the future. One of the hottest Spanish prospects and if he for-fills his potential he's a 90 in the future for sure.

• 3 months later...

Has just signed for Rangers on a two year loan deal with an option to buy ( or more likely become amazing and stiff us and head south ). Should get some gametime or at least will get a chance with all the injury problems in gers midfield ,,and fact spl requires the matchday squad to include 3 youngsters u21.. On db as a striker but is actually a midfielder,,at around 2mil at rated 80,,he could be a bargain buy

,,,,,repped

This shows his lack of ambition signing for one half of the Old Filth.

He is obviously nowhere near as good as previously thought just like Crosas hence why their clubs are shifting them on.

Lmao.. Did you read the clause for both players well certainly for corsas barcelona have the option to BUY him back in 2 years whens hes developed it will be jus another learning curve for him and hes really good barcelona only sold him so that he can play regularly get experience and then buy him back

Have you read the clause or are you just falling for the Scottish media saying this is so?

Why on earth would the media try and say that scottish football sucks i mean saying the player has the chance to mvoe after 2 years is a blow to celtic? i mean crosas is a great player and playing regularly hell be the man especially when rangers are totally poor especially when they buy five strikers and play 1 up front and two strikers on a wing..:( doesnt make sense to me

I take anything in a Scottish paper with a pinch of salt as its so biased its unbeleivable. Anyway this is going Off Topic so ill leave it.

Ñíguez was deemed to be in the same cat as Bojan etc for potential but in my eyes if he was as good as they first beleived then Valencia would not be allowing him to move permenantly away from the club esp to Scottish football.

As True Blue says due to Rangers injuries he may get game time in the midfield and will therefore be in line for a wee rise but dont expect a world beater.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Aaaron Niguez Esclapez- Valencia Starlet

aaron_niguez_rangers3.jpg

Name= Aaron Niguez Esclapez

Age= 20 years old

Club= Rangers FC (on loan from Valencia CF)

Rating= Not on DB

Aaron Niguez made his Valencia debut against Roma in the Champions League 1-0 away defeat. He started the 2007-08 season on loan to Xerez CD but in January switched to Greek team Iraklis FC. He scored his first goal for them, a penalty, against Panionios FC. Since the start of the 2008-09 season, Aaron has been on a 2 year loan to Rangers in Scotland. He made his debut in the 7-1 win against Hamilton Academical, coming on as a second-half substitute and immediatly setting up a goal for Nacho Novo. His first goal for Rangers was in the Scottish Cup against Forfar. His second goal was against Hamilton in his first start for the club.

I'll post again when he is added to the database.

Re: Aaaron Niguez Esclapez- Valencia Starlet

aaron_niguez_rangers3.jpg

Name= Aaron Niguez Esclapez

Age= 20 years old

Club= Rangers FC (on loan from Valencia CF)

Rating= Not on DB

Aaron Niguez made his Valencia debut against Roma in the Champions League 1-0 away defeat. He started the 2007-08 season on loan to Xerez CD but in January switched to Greek team Iraklis FC. He scored his first goal for them' date=' a penalty, against Panionios FC. Since the start of the 2008-09 season, Aaron has been on a 2 year loan to Rangers in Scotland. He made his debut in the 7-1 win against Hamilton Academical, coming on as a second-half substitute and immediatly setting up a goal for Nacho Novo. His first goal for Rangers was in the Scottish Cup against Forfar. His second goal was against Hamilton in his first start for the club.

I'll post again when he is added to the database.[/color']

Known of this guy for a while. He's one to watch (first heard of him from FM 09) and then he moved to Rangers on Loan...could be another Mata...with Valencia's financial troubles and all.