Millzy's Forum Challenge

Re: Millzy's Forum Challenge

Hi, Ive just taken over Man United, and for a start I would like to say that Ji-Sung PARK is for sale at a minimum of 9.5mil and I will be on the lookout for a young central midfielder, and possibly a forward. If anyone is willing to sell a forward of max age 25 and minimum rating of 90, please inform me.

Cheers!

Edit: Kusczak is available for 8.3mil and Wes Brown, the stupendous right back bound for an increase is available for 9.1mil.

Thanks!

Arsenal Reveal Sparky As Manager.

Arsenal have announced Mitu Ahmed (Sparky) as their new manager. Ahmed took over before any of the new managers and has already got accepted signatures for 7 fantastic youngsters.

On The arrival Ahmed said a few words to the Arsenal Website: "It's great to be here, i have a good amount of cash and will spend wisely. The players have confidence in me and i just hope we start well against our rivals Chelsea."

Carry On What Wenger Left Off

New Arsenal Mitu Ahmed said he wants to carry on what previous manager, Arsene Wenger left.

"Arsene was a respected manager, he developed some great young players into stars, I wish to do the same."

To carry on this ambition, Arsenal have had accepted singings for Ashley Young, Borges Breno, Marcelo Lulinha, Micah Richards, Rogerinho, Batunhan Karadeniz, Rincon and Ryan Babel.

"All of these players are marvelous, they have great potential and I will be giving them a chance to shine."

Arsenal Have Got Tomas Rosicky For Sale And Also Eduardo Silva.

Cash Preferred But Would Like A CF In Exchange.

CHELSEA WILL BE BRINGING IN BIG CASH 2NITE

Chelsea are bringing in lots of cash tonight but sadly many star players are leaving here are a list of the players leaving the club -

* Ballack

* Malouda

* Shevchenko

* Carvalho

* J. Cole

As u can see many big names are leaving the club but don't be worries if u support Chelsea as manager Arsenal 123 has said " Many players will be leaving the club, yes and i will not denie that but don't fret i will be in the transfer market all season long till i get the team i won't "

Arsneal have now got accepted bids for:-

Rincon

Richards

Breno

Rogerinho

Lulinha

Babel

Young

Karadeniz

They have also inquired about Man Utd Portuguese winger Luis Nani

Good Luck Arsenal123 in our match on Sunday' date=' although i will probably play my new youngsters :)

Good luck again mate...:)[/quote']

Yeah good luck to u as well m8.

Although it is a shame u will get off to a losing start. :D

Yeah good luck to u as well m8.

Although it is a shame u will get off to a losing start. :D

Lol, I'm keeping my mouth shut, because i know i don't have a chance of winning with my 60-80 youngsters:D

But you, you don't even have a proper team... Don't think selling your best players is doing you any good either. Unless you can find great replacements before Sunday 8:00pm:)

Arsenal have also said that they will be looking for a top 4 finish.

The manager mentioned that they are not too worried about the cup games,

their opening cup game?

Surprise Surprise.. It's Chelsea!!

arsenal3.jpg

Arsenal have now completed the signing of their youngsters but manager Mitu Ahmed said that only two of them made the first team, He told the Arsenal website, "We have got good youngsters but i will be giving first team league football to only Micah Richards and Ashley Young. I have been interested in those two players for some time and can't wait to see what they produce at the Emirates.

Arsenal have now said that Robin Van Persie and Alexander Hleb are not for sale.

The manager now believes that his squad is complete and now will only be looking to bring on young players.

Inter milan have already started their quest to sign big names with the 12.5million pound signing of chelsea's michael ballack.With the signing of ballack we now have a strong midfield and already had a strong front two , now all we need is a good leftback and maybe a goalkeeperWe have many players for part exchange and need only 93+ rated players , any which are unwanted ill deafinently make a bid thats irrefusible :)

Ac Milan continue Kaka talks with Manchester United

Kaka is expected to continue talks with Manchester United. It's believed that Milan are in need of a LM and a striker though, in which United aren't currently offering.

It's also clear that Kaka is still 100% a Ac Milan player, with no other clubs having put forward their interest for the Brazilian playmaker.

Milan continue to buy from Chelsea

Ac Milan have already signed Ricardo Carvalho from Chelsea, and are likely to tie up a deal for Joe Cole which has been accepted, it's rumored that Cole will relpace the departing Kaka or he's likely to fill the LM roll, currently occupied by Clarence Seedorf

It's unclear to see if Seedorf or Kaka will be the man stepping down.

AC MilanAgree fee for gattusso with rivalsInter Milan

Breaking news from the san siro as milan managers are agreeing fees for more than one player, the accepted bid for gatusso was around 8 million pounds plus Dejan Stankovic , The Serbiam Left Sided Midfielder, and christian chivu strong Centre Back .