Liam Kick-Butt Championship../Transfer Gossip & Match Reports..\Thread

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

Re: Liam Kick-Butt Championship../Transfer Gossip & Match Reports..\Thread

barcelona boss liam o'connor has bought zlatan ibranhamovic for 24 mil and sergio aguero for 20mil and has sold henry for 20mil and govou

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

barcelona have beaten lyon thanks to eric abidal and two goals from ronaldinho and a consolation goal by fred

whats the point in cheating to get gerrard?

where will it get you?

its better to play the game properly and its that bit better when you win and know you didn't do it as you ripped everybody out of their star players whats the point in making a set-up just for the sake of it being ruined? :confused:

im with clayts, its quite sad that your cheating, and the fact that you have made it obvious on the forum is even worse !!!

whats the point in cheating to get gerrard?

where will it get you?

its better to play the game properly and its that bit better when you win and know you didn't do it as you ripped everybody out of their star players whats the point in making a set-up just for the sake of it being ruined? :confused:

im with clayts' date=' its quite sad that your cheating, and the fact that you have made it obvious on the forum is even worse !!![/font']

i agree with u both , this lad is just sad and finks buyin all the stars will make him a gd manager,well that onli happens if u get them fairly and he als owants to fill up his setup...who'd join teams with out kaka,gasttuso gerrard,torres john terry,drogby... i fink u get my piont lol:p

I suggest that you all send a ticket to S/M complaining about this owner ,i have answered on here instead of replying to most of the angry PM most have sent as it is quicker .I would also message any managers in this set up that do not come on Forum to take a look at what the owner is doing and give them the same advice .

If any of you decide to stay in this distorted set up then you need to see a head shrink :D ,i have banned the member from Forum for openly and brazenly using it to make his cheating deals in public,this is not what the Forum is for and anything like this will not be tolerated.

So its up to any of you if you take up my advice ,but this thread has now come to its sell by date .