German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Sven Bender's heading to France after being told he'll find games hard to come by this year at Dortmund.

The cash will be reinvested and expect a few arrivals at Dortmund in the coming days.

The offer for Franck RIBÉRY of B. Munich from Bordeaux has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bordeaux have made an offer to B. Munich for Franck RIBÉRY of 27' date='209,400.[/quote']

Ligue 1 clubs seem to have received cash injections

:D:P 27 million that'll come in handy!

Selling Ribery and replacing him with Sneijder? The Bayern fans are beginning to question whether you're up for the job Elo:p

Bought Sneijder' date=' and Eriksen, and next season Götze will be back to us when his loan at Dortmund is over ... besides ... I've never had any love for scarface

;)[/center']

Schalke 1-3 Fortuna Dusseldorf

A comfortable win for Dusseldorf with an amazing 71% possession yet only 9 shots with 3 on target' date=' which fortunately was enough to seal the win. A dominant performance and education on how to keep the ball.

Goals from Bernard, Barry and Osman see Dusseldorf start strongly.[/size']

Yeah don't really get that... Played though mate.

Mata got injured too :mad:

Poor start from VfL Osnabruck with a 2-1 home loss, still waiting to sign a few of my higher rated players and had to bench a fair few who had no fitness from when i signed them which was odd.

Hopefully we can pick it up in the next few. Not too worried about the result as last night not a single 1 of my 5 teams won so was clearly SMs night to mess me up :P

Well' date=' the Bender transfer to external deal has been completed....but I haven't received the transfer fee
:confused:

This ever happened to anyone?[/center']

Usually takes a day, happened to me once.

WACKER BURGHAUSEN vs FC.SAARBRUCKEN

Match Preview & Transfer Updates

Saarbrucken tonight face Wacker Burghausen at home which come through a humiliating 4-1 defeat.On the other hand,Saarbrucken won their match comfortably with their Swedish Hitman Guidetti getting a debut Hattrick.

However,Bahebeck took a Red card and is suspended for the next game which gives the manager a headache for his replacement as their are plenty of candidates to replace the vacant position.Saarbrucken currently sit on 5th and are fully confident of getting their 2nd victory of the season with John Guidetti again delivering the goods

Saarbrucken secured the signings of Andrew-Jean Baptiste,Ruben Bover,Jack Mcbean. The trio has been getting gametime and is surely in for a rise which will hugely benefit the team.The last signing,though unnamed by the manager will "complete his move tomorrow,completing the squad"

We have got a balanced team but I am always looking to strenghten the squad,however we will be done when the last player in our spending spree with complete his move tomrrow,completing the squad

With such a young and energetic squad,Saarbrucken are surely looking for promotion to the Second Division of Bundesliga.

The sale of Bender has allowed us to bring four players in at Dortmund (1 complete, 3 ABD).

In comes Marnick Vermijl, Oriol Romeu, Jordan Bowery and Will Hughes.

Really happy to get these 4 in, especially Hughes who should be playing premiership football before long. Bowery should be in for a decent rise.

Romeu hasn't played nor has Vermijl but I like what I've seen of the pair.

B)

Bundesliga Team Of The Week

Round 1

Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of many to come for the long journey ahead. I'll be your host the talking lemon!!

44691.jpgGK Oliver Baumann - Many goalkeepers were in the running for this position but it was none other than the SC Freiburg man that stood out from the rest. Pulled off a number of heroic saves which gave the underdogs a memorable win over Hamburg to kick off the campaign.

43925.jpgDefense Phil Jones - An absolute rock in another surprise win, as the englishman gave Hannover no chance to get back in the game and help his side FC Ausburg see out a 3-1 victory.

20376.jpgDefense Mats Hummels - The highly rated german international produced a fine display in Dortmunds win in the Borussen Derby. Key in defense and playing out of the back, Hummels was as good as ever.

3515.jpgDefense Ezequiel Garay - Upon returning his return to one of the big 5 leagues, Garay impressed all as he bossed the game from defense against Nurnberg. Kept Wilfried Bony quiet the whole night to earn himself a spot in the team of the week.

19206.jpgMidfield Claudio Marchisio - Another influential player in Leverkusens win, as he provided assists to both goals as well making good attacking runs and getting back in time to defend.

45408.jpgMidfield Lucas Moura - The exciting young Brazilian was on fire against favorites Bayern, getting two assists and helping his side Mainz get a well earned point at Allianz Arena.

5470.jpgMidfield Moussa Dembele - The former Spurs man was fantastic in Grether's win over Frankfurt, as the oppositions defenders couldn't cope with his forward runs. Scoring the opening goal gets him a place on the team.

35330.jpgMidfield Sergio Busquets - As far as midfield performances go nobody can look past Dortmunds Sergio Busquets. Outstanding in his role as defensive midfielder and scored the equalizing goal against Monchengladbach.

3884.jpgAttack Karim Benzema - Fantastic against Nurnberg, claiming man of the match on debut for his new team. No doubt due to scoring only 6 minutes and terrorizing the opposition for the rest of the game.

20685.jpgAttack Javier Hernandez - Too hot for his opposition to handle as the Ausburg mans pace ripped the opposition to shreds. Rewarded with a goal and a place on the team of the week.

4795.jpgAttack Mario Gomez - The big German steam train played a part in both his sides goals against Mainz, scoring one and assisting another. The only sour part was his efforts were not enough for his side to take home the three points.

Well there you have it folks! The first team of the week. Not happy with some of the selections? Please post and let me know who you would have picked:D

P.S. I need to add that I'm looking for time for the top 10 transfer special, but with state testing next week and exams the week after, I don't have much time on my hands.

Bundesliga Team Of The Week

Round 1

Hello hello boys' date=' girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of many to come for the long journey ahead. I'll be your host the talking lemon!!

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/44691.jpg[/img]GK Oliver Baumann - Many goalkeepers were in the running for this position but it was none other than the SC Freiburg man that stood out from the rest. Pulled off a number of heroic saves which gave the underdogs a memorable win over Hamburg to kick off the campaign.

43925.jpgDefense Phil Jones - An absolute rock in another surprise win, as the englishman gave Hannover no chance to get back in the game and help his side FC Ausburg see out a 3-1 victory.

20376.jpgDefense Mats Hummels - The highly rated german international produced a fine display in Dortmunds win in the Borussen Derby. Key in defense and playing out of the back, Hummels was as good as ever.

3515.jpgDefense Ezequiel Garay - Upon returning his return to one of the big 5 leagues, Garay impressed all as he bossed the game from defense against Nurnberg. Kept Wilfried Bony quiet the whole night to earn himself a spot in the team of the week.

19206.jpgMidfield Claudio Marchisio - Another influential player in Leverkusens win, as he provided assists to both goals as well making good attacking runs and getting back in time to defend.

45408.jpgMidfield Lucas Moura - The exciting young Brazilian was on fire against favorites Bayern, getting two assists and helping his side Mainz get a well earned point at Allianz Arena.

5470.jpgMidfield Moussa Dembele - The former Spurs man was fantastic in Grether's win over Frankfurt, as the oppositions defenders couldn't cope with his forward runs. Scoring the opening goal gets him a place on the team.

35330.jpgMidfield Sergio Busquets - As far as midfield performances go nobody can look past Dortmunds Sergio Busquets. Outstanding in his role as defensive midfielder and scored the equalizing goal against Monchengladbach.

3884.jpgAttack Karim Benzema - Fantastic against Nurnberg, claiming man of the match on debut for his new team. No doubt due to scoring only 6 minutes and terrorizing the opposition for the rest of the game.

20685.jpgAttack Javier Hernandez - Too hot for his opposition to handle as the Ausburg mans pace ripped the opposition to shreds. Rewarded with a goal and a place on the team of the week.

4795.jpgAttack Mario Gomez - The big German steam train played a part in both his sides goals against Mainz, scoring one and assisting another. The only sour part was his efforts were not enough for his side to take home the three points.

Well there you have it folks! The first team of the week. Not happy with some of the selections? Please post and let me know who you would have picked:D

P.S. I need to add that I'm looking for time for the top 10 transfer special, but with state testing next week and exams the week after, I don't have much time on my hands.

Great work, LUCAS! A suggestion from me would be to add a Player of the Week and Manager of the Week..

Great work' date=' LUCAS! A suggestion from me would be to add a Player of the Week and Manager of the Week..[/quote']

Well, someone else could handle that aswell rather then putting all the extra stuff on one single person :P

I'm considering doing something extra ... will let you know how it develops!