German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

One More Joins The Wolfpack

Wolfsburg 'Alpha' Holtom today announced that he has added Serge Aurier to The Wolfpack

une.jpg

-Aurier today at his unveiling. "The pack grows and I am proud to join". "the Fluffeh one smells" - were his main two discussion points (:P) -

steve-mclaren_a_2007524i.jpg

-A sad Fluffeh one upon hearing news of Aurier joining the pack-

One More Joins The Wolfpack

Wolfsburg 'Alpha' Holtom today announced that he has added Serge Aurier to The Wolfpack

une.jpg

-Aurier today at his unveiling. "The pack grows and I am proud to join". "the Fluffeh one smells" - were his main two discussion points (:P) -

steve-mclaren_a_2007524i.jpg

-A sad Fluffeh one upon hearing news of Aurier joining the pack-

Rofl, I don't really care as I've no place for him in my team haha

Lol. who else has seen SM's brilliant new installment to the layout saga.

I like it, bit more compact and doesn't mean I have to scroll down 3 or 4 screens of data.

On Kate Upton, I'm amazed that more of you didn't know her. Have you never googled 'Kate Upton Cat Daddy dance'? :D

I like it' date=' bit more compact and doesn't mean I have to scroll down 3 or 4 screens of data.

On Kate Upton, I'm amazed that more of you didn't know her. Have you never googled 'Kate Upton Cat Daddy dance'? :D[/quote']

kate-upton-does-the-cat-daddy-18492.gif

I like it' date=' bit more compact and doesn't mean I have to scroll down 3 or 4 screens of data.

On Kate Upton, I'm amazed that more of you didn't know her. Have you never googled 'Kate Upton Cat Daddy dance'? :D[/quote']

yea im with you on the compact bit. still drives me insane they change it once a week and don't even bother improving the game. I remember about a year and a half ago they said on facebook they would be introducing things like cross gameworld friendlies in the next few months. still waiting:rolleyes:

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to 1.

FC Nürnberg in their Division 1 fixture.

Our first loss comes far too early in the season for my liking :(

Not a bad performance but came across a very in form Cabral Rafael.

Nurnberg made a change in the 75th minute and the player coming on got an assist for the goal the next minute so tactically spot on there.

Hoping to bounce back straight away :mad::rolleyes:

Our first loss comes far too early in the season for my liking :(

Not a bad performance but came across a very in form Cabral Rafael.

Nurnberg made a change in the 75th minute and the player coming on got an assist for the goal the next minute so tactically spot on there.

Hoping to bounce back straight away :mad::rolleyes:

Bad luck mate. Yea Raffael has been terrific in the first 2 games for me. Could turn out to be buy of the season.:)

Hamburg 6-1 Hoffenheim

First home game of the season and we absolutely annihilated Hoppenheim.

Manager MSM made one change to the side that got cheated out of points last week in Freiburg.

Zanetti who wasn't 100% fit gets a rest and Bruma comes in. Westermann moved to left-back, Bruma to CB.

Michael Carrick scored the first goal of the day in the 15th minute. Marcell Jansen provided the assist.

Only 6 minutes later we extend our lead. Suarez passes to Bruma who pays me back for my trust in him and scored. 2:0 HT.

I told my boys at HT to keep up the pace and make sure they put the game out of reach by scoring another one.

They did exactly that in the 53rd minute. Carrick who was already on the score sheet played a high ball to Cazorla who unleashed a furious shot at goal and scored the 3:0.

It went from bad to worse for Hoppenheim 10 minutes later. Suarez crosses the ball to Llorente who scores his first goal of the season to make it 4:0.

The crowd at the Imtech Arena was loving it and the team decided to add to the spectacle.

Suarez again with a high ball, this time to Chiellini who heads it in to make it 5:0.

Only piece of bad news that night came in the 82nd minute. Westermann brought down Hoppenheim striker Koke in the box and Fabregas scored the consolidation goal.

The team wanted to end the game on a high though and Luis Suarez crowned his world class performance by scoring a direct free kick in the 89th minute to make it 6 goals to 1.

Needless to say I am absolutely stoked by that performance.

Buffon in the Hoffenheim goal had an absolute mare and got a match rating of 4 after 6 of the 7 shots on target went in.

Bruma who just got in the team because Zanetti was unfit, collected MOTM honours with a rating of 10.

This was a bit harsh on Luis Suarez though who only got a match rating of 9 despite scoring 1 goal and providing 3 assists.

Second time in the second game that the opponent gets a penalty in the last 10 minutes of the game. Need to be more careful in the box.

Next game is a big one as we will host top of the table Greuther Fürth.