German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Elohim

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

This just my feedback for this Set-up, but I think this set-up would be a lot better if every league was involved, there's about 10 forumers in Division 2 but yet Division 1 seems to be the main focus of this whole set-up, there's a predictions thread just for Division 1, a Team Of The Week for Division 1 but I feel all the Divisions should be involved, I'm doing my part for Division 2 but some other forumers should get involved and at least try to help out with other divisions even something small will help out.

This just my feedback for this Set-up' date=' but I think this set-up would be a lot better if every league was involved, there's about 10 forumers in Division 2 but yet Division 1 seems to be the main focus of this whole set-up, there's a predictions thread just for Division 1, a Team Of The Week for Division 1 but I feel all the Divisions should be involved, I'm doing my part for Division 2 but some other forumers should get involved and at least try to help out with other divisions even something small will help out.[/quote']

To be honest, when I made the predictions thread I wasn't aware there were as many forumers involved as there is.

I'll be keeping it as it is for this season but if interest is still high and there are still a good number of people in all divisions next season then i'll happily involve all divisions in it.

To be honest' date=' when I made the predictions thread I wasn't aware there were as many forumers involved as there is.[/font']

I'll be keeping it as it is for this season but if interest is still high and there are still a good number of people in all divisions next season then i'll happily involve all divisions in it.

Sorry that post wasn't aimed at you and your thread, I like the thread as it's unique for the gameworld and your doing a good job, just meant more forumers should help all the divisions in some way :)

The match ended 1 - 1 between Borussia Dortmund and 1.

FSV Mainz 05 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hummels scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bit disappointed with this one, had a fair few good chances before Hummels scored.

The lead lasted just 3 minutes and we could have lost it late on!

Kevin Junior was unable to prevent a H.

Berlin defeat to Dresden.

H.

Berlin lost 4 - 2 to Dresden in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Fuego scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ba was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First loss of the season...

Competition Message

garry crawford steered Dynamo Dresden to victory against Hertha BSC.

Dynamo Dresden beat Hertha BSC 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Kitambala, Jungwirth and Papadopoulos were amongst the goalscorers.

brilliant result for my young side:eek:

Ashley Holtom earned a draw with Wolfsburg against B.

Munich.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Wolfsburg and B.Munich in their Division 1 encounter.

Tévez and Lukaku were amongst the goalscorers.

The Wolfpack underdogs did me proud.

Fortuna Dussledorf 2-0 FC Augsburg

A fine and deserved win for Dussledorf' date=' I think I may have been the only one to take myself to win tonight.[/color']

Well done but its the word 'deserved' that baffled me as you bossed possesion by a whole 2% and I doubled your shots and tripled your shots on goal :confused:

I put it down to the subs I had no choice to make on the 60th minute as Tiote and Abate we're only 80% fit before the game :confused: anyone know why that is? As the rest of my team were in the 90's.

Well done anyway mate.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!? Gaaaah

Honestly Elo, you are doing my head in. :mad:

I wanted to bet on a draw but thought there is no way you gonna do it 3 times in a row.

3 times I have bet on you so far and 3 times I have lost. Lift up your game!!!!

Hamburg 1-0 Greuther Fürth

HSV was hosting top of the table Fürth and the supporters hoped for a similar spectacle to last week where the Bundesliga-Dino smashed Hoffenheim 6:1.

While the game most certainly wasn't as exciting as the last one, the outcome was thankfully the same.

We dominated the game enjoying 60% possession while having 11 to 6 shots on targets and 12 to 2 corners. Admittedly, a red card to Fürth defender Monreal in the 37th minute may have contributed to that.

Despite the dominance we were lacking the esprit we showed last week. Fittingly, the only goal of the day came after a custom set-piece we had practiced earlier in the week at our training ground.

Santi Cazorla hit a low ball to the edge of the penalty area from the corner flag and found an unmarked Llorente who scored with a long range shot in the 51st minute.

In all seriousness, we didn't actually practice that set-piece and I have no idea why my striker and tallest player on the pitch is kicking back at the edge of the box instead of trying to head it at the six-yard box. But I'll let that one slide.

The second win in a row sees Hamburg move to the very top of the table due to superior goal difference.

Next game is a massive blockbuster. 1st placed HSV travel to 2nd-placed Frankfurt for what will be a heated match

Well done but its the word 'deserved' that baffled me as you bossed possesion by a whole 2% and I doubled your shots and tripled your shots on goal :confused:

I put it down to the subs I had no choice to make on the 60th minute as Tiote and Abate we're only 80% fit before the game :confused: anyone know why that is? As the rest of my team were in the 90's.

Well done anyway mate.

Surely it is quality over quantity of shots is not? Without watching the game I guess my "deserved" comment maybe a little unfair. However I must have got it right tactically if despite your more shots you failed to score mate.

Jay Gonzanez earned a draw with Mainz against Dortmund.

Mainz were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.

Tello was on the scoresheet for his side.

Decent result.

Geoffrey Kondogbia 86 ---> 87, pleased :)