German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Elohim

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Hazard ... steered Aue to victory against Cologne.

Aue beat Cologne 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Könnecke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Curri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A nice way to start of my reign at Aue.

Back to the drawing board for Augsburg as we lose (again) against Monchengladbach.

Nothing positive to take from the result, except my changes at 45,60 and 75 minutes clearly aren't working.

Where is the guy who did the team of the week before? Those 2 weeks must always be gone.

it was me, it's been about a week. I have exams this week. if you don't want to do it anymore that's fine.

Lost 1-0 today, scored an equalizer but it was ruled offside.B)

Bayern 5-2 E.Frankfurt

L
ost to a very good team today.It was there first win of the season and it had to be against my team.

H
ope to get back to winning ways in mid week after 2 straight losses.Currently 12th on the table.

T
he Eintracht Frankfurt club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Bayern Muncchen finished 5 - 2

Mainz 4 - 1 Schalke

S. JOVETIC 8

L. INSIGNE 16, 26

C. TELLO 39

J. MATA 68

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW0q3jAXyFrOq1tE81pY-WE6z5ZQllt1YTQr-vYhi7GppEc6OQqQ

Tello the Star as Mainz Humiliate Schalke

Mainz bounced back from their 1-0 loss to Leverkusen on Thursday as they thrashed a very strong Schalke side 4-1 at home. Jovetic opened the scoring early on for Jay Gonzanez's side as he put Mainz in the lead in the 8th minute. It didn't take long for Mainz to extend their lead as 21 year old Lorenzo Insigne gave Mainz a 2-0 lead in the 16th minute. The home fans seemed to be in for a treat as Mainz extended their lead further in the 26th minute, Insigne grabbing his second of the match. Mainz were looking invincible and Schalke were getting dominated. Before the end of the first half, Tello put the home side 4-0 up in the 39th minute. A first half masterclass from Mainz, leading Schalke 4 goals to nil at half time. Schalke scored a consolation goal in the 68th minute, Mata making it 4-1. That was the final goal of the Match. Tello was named the Man of the Match for his outstanding performance.

A brilliant performance from Mainz, outclassing a stronger Schalke side who were the favourites to win. The 4-1 thrashing of Schalke set a new club record for Mainz, breaking the record for their highest scoring league game. The win sees Mainz climb up back into the Top 4 after 5 matches as they currently sit in 4th place with 8 points, ahead of Monchengladbach and Dortmund only on goal difference. Mainz face SV Babelsburg next in the first round of the Cup on Tuesday.

Mainz 4 - 1 Schalke

S. JOVETIC 8

L. INSIGNE 16' date=' 26

C. TELLO 39[/color']

J. MATA 68

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW0q3jAXyFrOq1tE81pY-WE6z5ZQllt1YTQr-vYhi7GppEc6OQqQ

Tello the Star as Mainz Humiliate Schalke

Mainz bounced back from their 1-0 loss to Leverkusen on Thursday as they thrashed a very strong Schalke side 4-1 at home. Jovetic opened the scoring early on for Jay Gonzanez's side as he put Mainz in the lead in the 8th minute. It didn't take long for Mainz to extend their lead as 21 year old Lorenzo Insigne gave Mainz a 2-0 lead in the 16th minute. The home fans seemed to be in for a treat as Mainz extended their lead further in the 26th minute, Insigne grabbing his second of the match. Mainz were looking invincible and Schalke were getting dominated. Before the end of the first half, Tello put the home side 4-0 up in the 39th minute. A first half masterclass from Mainz, leading Schalke 4 goals to nil at half time. Schalke scored a consolation goal in the 68th minute, Mata making it 4-1. That was the final goal of the Match. Tello was named the Man of the Match for his outstanding performance.

A brilliant performance from Mainz, outclassing a stronger Schalke side who were the favourites to win. The 4-1 thrashing of Schalke set a new club record for Mainz, breaking the record for their highest scoring league game. The win sees Mainz climb up back into the Top 4 after 5 matches as they currently sit in 4th place with 8 points, ahead of Monchengladbach and Dortmund only on goal difference. Mainz face SV Babelsburg next in the first round of the Cup on Tuesday.

Had a feeling you'd be winning this one mate

:P

Wolfsburg 2 - 4 Bayer Leverkusen

C.TÉVEZ 13

L.HOLTBY 33

K.BENZEMA 7

É.CAVANI 19

L.PODOLSKI 22, 87

É.CAVANI RED CARD 64

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFVunRbCWv7C7-e8WENwGscnmk7K4qauFiT_vf3MDK9tXR3GPJ

Lukas Podolski MOTM

Bayer surged to the top of the Bundesliga with a emphatic 4-2 away win at the Wolfpack.

Things got off to a brilliant start when Joao Moutinho fed Karim Benzema who finished superbly but straight away Wolfsburg found room and Verratti found Tevez who finished 1-1.

Lukas Podolski then created a brilliant chance for Edinson Cavani to find the net and then Cahill gave a free kick away which Lukas Podolski buried 3-1.

Verratti was again the architect as he found Lewis Holtby and the German beat Leno was a rasping shot 3-2 HT.

Drama in the second half when Edinson Cavani clattered Lukaku and was given a straight red card and left Leverkusen down to 10, Wolfsburg rallied for an equaliser before MOTM Lukas Podolski again Bent a lovely freekick past the despairing Cech to seal a great 4-2 win for Leverkusen.

BALE crosses the ball towards the penalty spot.

AGÜERO powers a header towards goal.

GOAL!! - MUSLERA gets a hand to it but he can't keep it out

BALE curls in a beautiful cross towards AGÜERO.

AGÜERO steals a yard on his marker and glances the header towards the far corner.

GOAL!! - The keeper is off caught off-balance and the ball rolls in.

Luiz DANILO goes in with a hard tackle to try to win the ball back.

Free kick to B. Munich by the touch line.

SNEIJDER crosses the ball towards the penalty spot.

AGÜERO redirects the header towards goal.

GOAL!! - MUSLERA dives low but the ball goes below his reach and crosses the line.

3 goals from the head of midget Aguero ... I think Eintracht needs longer defenders rofl

After bringing in the likes of Bale, Pique, Aguero, Sneijder, Eriksen Capoue and a few others you would think a team that already consists of Lahm, Gomez, Schweiensteiger, Neuer and Kroos would be doing far better then just there first win of the season.

Perhaps buying top players from around the world doesn't always pay off.

smileys-whistling-825578.gif

After bringing in the likes of Bale' date=' Pique, Aguero, Sneijder, Eriksen Capoue [/b']and a few others you would think a team that already consists of Lahm, Gomez, Schweiensteiger, Neuer and Kroos would be doing far better then just there first win of the season.

Hahahaha ... stop trying so hard, you might hurt yourself

:rolleyes:

Everyone on SM knows I'm the most worthless manager ever ...

And yes, Aguero did deliver in his first game, he's so cuddly and adorable!!! <3

After bringing in the likes of Bale' date=' Pique, Aguero, Sneijder, Eriksen Capoue [/b']and a few others you would think a team that already consists of Lahm, Gomez, Schweiensteiger, Neuer and Kroos would be doing far better then just there first win of the season.

Dragon where have you been hiding :rolleyes:

Hahahaha ... stop trying so hard' date=' you might hurt yourself

:rolleyes:

[b']Everyone on SM knows I'm the most worthless manager ever ...[/b]

And yes, Aguero did deliver in his first game, he's so cuddly and adorable!!! <3

This is true, apart from when the Puppypack are involved :D

Zlook Vulk 5 steered St.

Pauli to victory against Munich.

St.

Pauli beat Munich 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kringe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mohr was also on the scoresheet for his side.:D

New manager of Greuther Furth gives his first interview:

1. How did you decide to take this club?

The truth is that the chairman of the club contacted me and asked me to take it. I could not refuse such a proposal. I think it still fragile financial resources can make this team one of the most consistent in the Bundesliga.

I also want to clarify that my level of English is really not the highest, but I try to understand what I mean.

2. What are the priorities of the club?

Let's be realistic, the biggest goal is to avoid relegation.

3. Your first match is tomorrow. Do you think you will be able to collect your team despite the absence of Victor Ruiz and Nacho Monreal?

I Will extract the best out of my players and I am sure that we will make a good game.

4. Do you sell any of your players?

I am open for deals. Good bye.