German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

If you want to put me down for Mönchengladbach cause there my first option' date=' if I don't get them will still be joining. :)[/quote']

Well, it's first come first serve

:P I thought Duncan had actually reserved Aachen so that's why I added him to the list xD I'm too tired for this :P

Ashley Rodgerson takes control of Borussia Dortmund.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Borussia Dortmund were founded in 1909 and play their home games at Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund. The club is also known as Schwarzgelben.

Never actually had a Dortmund so couldn't resist this one. Will be doing an early season report including transfer rumours tonight :D

Kevin Junior takes control of H. Berlin.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

H. Berlin were founded in 1892 and play their home games at Olympiastadion in Berlin. The club is also known as Hertha.

Hello everyone :D

Tom Kempsford takes control of FC Schalke 04.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

FC Schalke 04 were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen. The club is also known as Die Königsblauen.

Getting ready to pwn