German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Eintracht Frankfurt and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie and şahin were amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with the way the seasons started, could've gone better but could've gone a lot worse!! :P

Nice to see RVP in goal scoring form too :D

Evening all,

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

Decided to bring one or two fresh faces :P

Kevin STROOTMAN has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from PSV in a swap deal for Granit XHAKA and Matthew LECKIE
Henrik MKHITARYAN has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Shakhtar Donetsk for £378,000 plus Juan ARANGO and Christopher LENZ
Aleksandr KOKORIN has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Dynamo Moskva for £187,000 plus Mike HANKE and Julian KORB
Stefan DE VRIJ has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Feyenoord for £444,000 plus Martin STRANZL and Lukas RUPP
Davide SANTON has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Newcastle United for £21,000 plus Filip DAEMS
Ahmed MUSA has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from CSKA Moskva in a swap deal for Patrick HERRMANN and Branimir HRGOTA
Adil RAMI has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Valencia in a swap deal for Álvaro DOMÍNGUEZ
Mirko VUCINIC has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Juventus for £534,000 plus Max KRUSE and Peniel MLAPA
Benjamin STAMBOULI has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Montpellier HSC for £1,947,000 plus Roel BROUWERS
Kevin MIRALLAS has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Everton for £2,004,000 plus Matthias ZIMMERMANN and Thorben MARX
André AYEW has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach from Marseille in a swap deal for Luuk DE JONG
Free Agent Jack TURNER has completed his move to Borussia Mönchengladbach for £8,000

Borussia Dortmund outclassed FC Schalke 04 and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very pleased with this!

Lewa gets his first in the league this season (had about 4 ruled out for offside though)

As RVP gets his 10th in all comps! :eek:

Moves us upto 5th I think?

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Bayer Leverkusen to victory against Eintracht Frankfurt.

Bayer Leverkusen beat Eintracht Frankfurt 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Khedira scored the winner for Bayer Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benzema and Cavani both returned after bans and Garay returned from injury :)

Poor Furth, they were helpless against an amazing Mainz side last night.

FSV Mainz 05 to victory against Greuther Fürth.

FSV Mainz 05 outclassed Greuther Fürth and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tello scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kondogbia and Pogba were also amongst the goalscorers.

1. FSV Mainz 05 have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Greuther Fürth 6 - 0.

Absolute destruction :D. Jovetic scores a brace, Tello scores a brace, Pogba scored one, Kovacic assisted two goals and Kondogbia was just amazing, 1 goal and 4 assists :D and he got injured for 6 weeks as well :mad:

Upto 7th in the table.

Borussia Dortmund beat 1.

FC Saarbrücken 3 - 2 in their German Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Busquets scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

şahin and Van Persie were also amongst the goalscorers.

We go marching on, played a few of the big boys tonight and they swung the game for us.

:eek: - this is me, being stunned! The Wolfpack won!!

Ashley Holtom steered Wolfsburg to victory against Hamburg.

Wolfsburg outclassed Hamburg and beat them 2 - 0 in their German Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Balotelli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jallet was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Bayer Leverkusen to victory against 1.FC Heidenheim 1846.

Bayer Leverkusen beat 1.FC Heidenheim 1846 1 - 0 in their German Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Džeko scored the winner for Bayer Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Scrapped through with reserve striker Dzeko scoring the winner :P

Sir Alex Ferguson was unable to prevent a Eintracht Frankfurt defeat to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

Eintracht Frankfurt slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in their German Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Out of the cup and can now dedicate all my attention on the league.

smileys-dancing-121746.gif

Jay Gonzanez steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against Greuther Fürth.

FSV Mainz 05 outclassed Greuther Fürth and beat them 2 - 0 in their German Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Berardi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Leo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

1. FSV Mainz 05 have progressed to the next round of the German Championship Cup

After our 6-0 mauling of Furth on Sunday in the league, we cruise to an easy win against them in the cup. We face Freiburg in the 3rd Round of the Cup.

Borussia Dortmund beat FC Augsburg 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Götze scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

şahin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good to see a Bayern player firing us up the table :D

Noisy (Forum) steered Bayer Leverkusen to victory against FC Schalke 04.

Bayer Leverkusen outclassed FC Schalke 04 and thrashed them 8 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cavani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lavezzi and Nani were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Bayer Leverkusen club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against FC Schalke 04 finished 0 - 8

Bayer Leverkusen have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating FC Schalke 04 0 - 8.

All i can say is well done boys :D that win sends us top