German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1-1 1. FC. Kaiserslautern

(4-5 a.p.k)

1. FC Kaiserslautern have progressed to the next round of the German Championship Cup
"I am really delighted with this win. It is a big success for us. We reached to win' date=' although with penalties, against one of the best team in first division, and against a fantastic manager, like [b']Noisy[/b].

Although to be really honest with myself, and everyone here, Leverkusen was playing with their youngsters, and we played with our best team. It's no crime, but still. . I want to congratulate Noisy about his work at the club, with the first team, and also with the youth team. I saw some really good built players out there. A priceless work.

I want also to thank personally our fans, who came in the stadium, who were here tonight, supporting our, their team. It was a fantastic atmosphere although we weren't at home. We are here because of you being in the stands. THANK YOU!"

So' date=' my 79 rated cup team won 2-1 away at Dortmund who had largely their first team out! :eek: Messi got 1 before Cesar shut him out.

Utterly bizarre.[/quote']

Wanted a good cup run so played some of the big boys.

Well and truly backfired :o

Hancock (Forum) steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against SC Freiburg.

FSV Mainz 05 beat SC Freiburg 2 - 1 in their German Championship Cup Round 3 fixture.

Tello scored both of the goals for FSV Mainz 05 and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Through to the Quarter Final, forgot to change my tactics (again :o) so my starting XI played :/ but happy to progress anyway.

steauaseka (forum) steered Hoffenheim to victory against Leverkusen.

Hoffenheim beat Leverkusen 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Morata, Vilhena and Weimann were amongst the goalscorers.

Good win against the leaders with my second/third team lol . They made me lost a point on the prediction table ,but i dont care :D

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

1.FC Kaiserslautern 0-1 1.FC Köln

(C.Clemens 56')

"It was a result that tbh I didn't see coming. We were in the better form, and although many of our first team players were missing, I think our tactic was the better one, and we should have won the game, or at least draw the game.

I am really disappointed with the result, but not so much with the game.

We need to get our first place as soon as possible back!

Thank you"

Hancock (Forum) steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against Hannover 96.

FSV Mainz 05 beat Hannover 96 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Zaza was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win against Hannover especially since it was our B Team playing :). Upto 7th in the table, 5 points off the top at the moment. We're in the Third Round of the Shield and the Quarter Final of the cup, happy with that. Next up is Dussledorf in the league.

Kevin Junior steered Hertha BSC to victory against fierce rivals Energie Cottbus.

Hertha BSC beat Energie Cottbus 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Michu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Fellaini was on the scoresheet for his side.

We are now in 1st place. :D

Bayern Munich 5-6 Hamburger SV

One of the most insane games I have ever experienced on SM.

Bayern go 1:0 up only 2 minutes into the game; Sneijder with a direct free kick. We equalized soon after though with Llorente scoring the goal.

However, I feared for the worst when my RB Maggio got sent off after only 17 minutes. This seemed to have woken up the team though, especially Michael Carrick who went on to score a brace with his goals in the 19th and 24th minute and we went 3:1 up despite being a man down.

This sparked an incredible Bayern run though and they retook the league through goals by Javi Martinez, Aguero and Bale in the 28th, 31st and 32nd minute. 4:3 Bayern.

So yes, 4:3 Bayern indeed. Only for a minute though. Carrick again with his third goal within 14 minutes equalized the game at 4:4.

That wasn't supposed to be it though for the first half. Sneijder once again scored a goal just before half-time so Bayern was 5:4 up after 45 minutes.

I fired up the guys even more at half-time. This game was surely up for grabs and that doesn't happen all too often at the Allianz-Arena, especially being one man down for 70-odd minutes.

We dominated the second half and got the reward once Santi Cazorla scored the 5:5 in the 63rd minute.

The final and winning goal of this amazing game was reserved for the unofficial player of the game. Luis Suarez capped off a world class performance by scoring the 6:5 on top of his 4! assists and ending Bayern's 4-games winning streak.

Great game Elo :)