German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Elohim

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Hancock (Forum) steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against Fortuna Düsseldorf.

FSV Mainz 05 beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jovetić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great win for us :), upto 6th in the league and we're only 5 points behind top spot. We face Cottbus next in the Third Round of the Shield.

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

1.FC Kaiserslautern 4-1 Hertha BSC

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against Hertha BSC. 1. FC Kaiserslautern beat Hertha BSC 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture. Sigurdsson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Lichtsteiner and Moses were also amongst the goalscorers.

With this win, 1.FC Kaiserslautern moves top of the second division, two points clear from FC Ingolstadt 04.

We will stay ahead at least until Sunday, when we play against Giuseppe Olivieri's Energie Cottbus.

steauaseka (forum) steered Hoffenheim to victory against Augsburg.

Hoffenheim beat Augsburg 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Buffon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Morata and Ochs were amongst the goalscorer

decent result for us :)

Hancock (Forum) steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against FC Nürnberg.

FSV Mainz 05 beat FC Nürnberg 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tello and Pogba were amongst the goalscorers.

Great win for us and I forgot to change my tactics from last match so the majority of the team were my subs :D.

Also:

After their result against 1. FC Nürnberg, 1. FSV Mainz 05 are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

FSV Mainz 05 have now won 4 games in a row after beating 1. FC Nürnberg setting a new club record.

Upto 5th in the table on 25 points, 3 points off the top. Next up is a tough match against Gladbach.

Great win for us and I forgot to change my tactics from last match so the majority of the team were my subs :D.

Also:

Upto 5th in the table on 25 points' date=' 3 points off the top. Next up is a tough match against Gladbach.[/quote']

Ended my run of 7 wins:( My boys just fell apart.

Illarramendi gets a +1:D

►El Nino™ ◄ steered Stuttgart to victory against fierce rivals B.

Munich in the Southern Derby.

Stuttgart beat B.

Munich 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sandro and Hazard were amongst the goalscorers.

Jumped to 8th. Next match against Dortmund :P

4118JcbL-9L._AA160_.jpg

►El Nino™ ◄ steered Stuttgart to victory against Dortmund.

Stuttgart outclassed Dortmund and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neymar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Stuttgart have now won 4 games in a row after beating Dortmund setting a new club record.

We are in 7th places. Next against Leverkusen.

1.FC Kaiserslautern 1-2 Energie Cottbus

(V.Faizulin 71' / E.Insua 68', T.Rosicky 83')

Tobias Armiri was unable to prevent a 1. FC Kaiserslautern defeat to Energie Cottbus. 1. FC Kaiserslautern slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Energie Cottbus in their Division 2 fixture. Faizulin was on the scoresheet for his side.

162655488-player-of-kaiserslautern-are-seen-after-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QWaxYbWEqaRwb6b4eORWT9OFs7JIf%2f1xsDW42RuJ%2fJ7%2fpjQ0wEY4VmPCnDP4qv5Y0A%3d%3d

An unexpected loss at home for the leading team of Bundesliga 2, after the big win against direct rival Hertha BSC last week. It was a game that should get out as soon as possible from the players head in order to be able to start working again, with a clean head and go to the next match with another mentality.

I would just like to apologise to everyone concerned however I am having to cut back on my teams for many reasons, one being I just can't cope with the amount I have as family commitments become more prominent plus I have neglected my own customs which I want to concentrate on. Good luck everyone.

Hancock (Forum) steered FSV Mainz 05 to victory against Borussia Mönchengladbach.

FSV Mainz 05 beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Zaza scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Varane was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Late Varane strike gets us the win against Gladbach, we're upto 3rd in the table, still trailing leaders Hamburg by 3 points.

Record crowd watches 1. FSV Mainz 05. 34,021 fans turned out to watch 1. FSV Mainz 05 against Borussia Mönchengladbach breaking the previous home record attendance.

1. FSV Mainz 05 have now won 5 games in a row after beating Borussia Mönchengladbach setting a new club record.

After their result against Borussia Mönchengladbach, 1. FSV Mainz 05 are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Not bad :D, next up is Hannover in the Cup Quarter Final.

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1-3 1.FC Kaiserslautern

(A.Morata 74' / G.Sigurdsson 3', E.Hoffer 31', M.Destro 88')

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. 1. FC Kaiserslautern beat TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 3 - 1 in their German Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture. Sigurdsson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Destro and Hoffer were also amongst the goalscorers.

149914600-hendrick-zuck-of-kaiserslautern-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRSDeYuEu8hCgdxiDOGVclCKd%2b7R7mwkOMFN6qbf7Bc8ibylqdPsLPIrT4rR6ysCqw%3d%3d

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"We are through to the Semi-finals after a fantastic win away against a very difficult opponent as the TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

We played a really good match, and showed our superiority since the 3rd minute of the match, when Sigurdsson scored.

Tbh none of us really excepted us to win this match because they Hoffenheim were the absolute favorites. They were playing at home and they are one of the best 1.Bundesliga teams.

But, we are really happy about the win, and now should prepare ourselves for a more difficult match in the semis against Hannover 96."

Noisy (Forum) steered Bayer Leverkusen to victory against VfB Stuttgart.

Bayer Leverkusen beat VfB Stuttgart 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cavani was on the scoresheet for his side.

Cavani's double sees me back to winning ways in the league.

FC Ingolstadt 04 3-0 1.FC Kaiserslautern

(A.Kerzhakov 48', J.Gimenez 64', D.Villa 86' (pen.))

Tobias Armiri was unable to prevent a 1. FC Kaiserslautern defeat to FC Ingolstadt 04. 1. FC Kaiserslautern slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to FC Ingolstadt 04 in their Division 2 fixture.

A really bad result for 1.FC Kaiserslautern in the Bundesliga 2 title racing. Their second loss in a row and now the team has fallen down to the third table place, 3 points behind of the leaders, Hertha BSC.

Is this the end of 1.FC Kaiserslautern title chances?

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"There is nothing I can say to you now. The game was a total disaster and I have got a lot, really a lot of things to clear with my players!"

Jeremy Madrigal steered E. Frankfurt to victory against fierce rivals Mainz.

E. Frankfurt hammered Mainz 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.Oscar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Inui and Anderson were also amongst the goalscorers.[/Quote]

In my debut as manager, we get an impressive win....however we lose Pirlo for 1 game(yellow card accumulation) and Oczipka for 3 games(red card). Lastly, Frankfurt is proud to announce the signing of Glen Johnson from Liverpool.

►El Nino™ ◄ steered Stuttgart to victory against Schalke.

Stuttgart outclassed Schalke and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neymar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Isco was on the scoresheet for his side.

26 points
:D

Noisy (Forum) steered Bayer Leverkusen to victory against Hannover 96.

Bayer Leverkusen beat Hannover 96 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lavezzi scored the winner for Bayer Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Another tight win for us.

Joint top with Hamburg but four points clear of third placed Hoffenheim and fourth placed Nurnberg.