German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Jeremy Madrigal steered E. Frankfurt to victory against Freiburg.

E. Frankfurt beat Freiburg 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jelavić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodríguez and Danilo were also amongst the goalscorers.[/Quote]

2 matches in for me here and outscored opponents 8-0, hopefully we can make a run away from the relegation zone and help prepare for next season. Doubtful we can make a run for the league title this season. Up next for us and our clean sheet streak is Furth, with Pirlo back from suspension I like our chances.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Team of le week | Episode Two Another cracking round of german football saw some fantastic performances from Luis Suarez and Jos

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Bundesliga Team Of The Week Round 1 Hello hello boys, girls, lads and lasses and welcome to the first team of the week of man

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers Division Two Team Of The Week (Turn 2) Part 2 Midfielder: Berlin's Torsten Mattuschka played an amazing game but didn't get as much

Beat Nuremberg 1-0 on Sunday, Gomez scoring the goal. Went on to hammer Wehen Wiesbaden 3-0 in the shield QF!

Sitting 6th in the league atm! and got the tought game in the shield vs. Leverkusen!

Gareth Bale is my star! 5 goals and 10 assists in 16 games :D

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

1.FC Kaiserslautern 3-0 VFR Aalen

(V.Behrami 11', M.Rodrigo 58', 82')

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against VfR Aalen. 1. FC Kaiserslautern outclassed VfR Aalen and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture. Rodrigo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Behrami was also on the scoresheet for his side.

SC Paderborn 07 0-1 1.FC Kaiserslautern

(F.Guarin 34')

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against SC Paderborn 07. 1. FC Kaiserslautern outclassed SC Paderborn 07 and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture. Guarín was on the scoresheet for his side.

fe3msi.jpg

Two fantastic wins for 1.FC Kaiserslautern that allow the team managed by Uëë Tobias to move again to second place, just two points behind of the 2.Bundesliga leaders, Hertha BSC.

Two wins, one at home and the other one away, 4 goals scored in total and what the most vital part is, no goal was conceded.

After 2 defeats in a row, this was the best answer from the players, the answer that the fans and the club wants.

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"How do you think I feel ?! I feel great. I feel just like someone who is back on track to qualify for the 1.Bundesliga next season, although it's really early to tell how far we are heading.

It's a good feeling to win, and everyone knows that. We should keep our momentum and keep like this.

In the next days I hope to make one or two transfers for the team, by trying to find some good quality players that I think can help us become a better team."

Patrick FCB steered VfL Wolfsburg to victory against Eintracht Frankfurt.

VfL Wolfsburg beat Eintracht Frankfurt 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Walcott had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Iniesta, Lacazette and Barzagli were amongst the goalscorers.

Very good result...

Btw, i just bought Iniesta, Di Maria and Shaqiri... but i am shocked that i got INIESTA uncontested :eek::eek::eek:

Alexander MILOSEVIC has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from AIK for £700,000 plus Parker WALSH and Dennis KEMPE

André HOFFMANN has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from Arsenal in a swap deal for Dennis CAGARA and Steffen HAAS

Dennis PRAET has completed his move to Karlsruher SC from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for Leyti N'DIAYE and Dominic PEITZ

first of hopefully many new additions

Upgraded a few players for next to nothing.

Roman WEIDENFELLER has completed his move to FC Augsburg from Tottenham Hotspur for £600,000 plus Michel VORM
Mikel ARTETA has completed his move to FC Augsburg from Arsenal for £850,000 plus Cheick TIOTÉ
Marcel SCHMELZER has completed his move to FC Augsburg from Everton in a swap deal for Álvaro PEREIRA . All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Carlos MANÉ of Sporting CP from Karlsruher SC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Paulo DYBALA of US Palermo from Karlsruher SC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Memphis DEPAY of PSV from Karlsruher SC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

a few more decent young guns to join the ranks

1.FC Kaiserslautern 3-1 FSV Frankfurt

(G.Sigurdsson 6', 74', M.Destro 86' / C.Gülselam 77')

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against FSV Frankfurt. 1. FC Kaiserslautern outclassed FSV Frankfurt and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture. Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Sigurdsson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result at home for the 1.FC Kaiserslautern, who are still just one point behind of the 2.Bundesliga leaders, Hertha BSC. The promotion for the next season won't be to take away if they go on winning like this. And I am not just talking about 1.FC Kaiserslautern.

The 2.Bundesliga is becoming one of the best ever leagues I have ever seen, great rivalry between the teams, who are mostly in the same level, speaking about the first 6-7 teams.

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"Really happy for the win, but it wasn't anything special to be honest. We should use our chances better in the future. Every goal scored will be crucial at the end."

In other words, 1.FC Kaiserslautern has reached to sign the ex-Bayern München defensive midfielder, and in the same time a vital part of the Brazilian national team, Luiz GUSTAVO from FC Barcelona in a P/E deal involving Blerim DZEMAILI and around £0.31m.

Welcome GUGU

jrxjds.jpg

Hannover 96 1-2 1.FC Kaiserslautern

(V.Berisha 54' / F.Guarin 16', 28')

Tobias Armiri steered 1. FC Kaiserslautern to victory against Hannover 96. 1. FC Kaiserslautern outclassed Hannover 96 and beat them 2 - 1 in their German Championship Cup Semi Final fixture. Guarín scored both of the goals for 1. FC Kaiserslautern and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

de9uah.jpg

After a tidy 1-2 win away in Hannover against the home side, 1.FC Kaiserslautern reached the Cup final, where they will play FC St. Pauli, a direct 2.Bundesliga rival.

As a reward for the Semi Final Cup win, the chairman reached an agreement, an brought to the club one of managers favorite defensive midfielder, the german, ex-Borussia Dortmund, Sven BENDER, from AS Nancy Lorraine, in a P/E deal involving Luis NETO, Gabriel Silva and £0.5m.

He will become the substitute of Serbian midfielder, Nemanja Matic, who decided to return to his previous club. We hope the boy will turn very soon to a fan favorite. He has everything the fans love at a player.

Welcome back to Germany, Sven BENDER

euro-2012-germany-s-national-soccer-player-bender-smiles-during-a-news-conference-after-their-euro-2012-soccer-20120618141506-6757.jpg

And with Sven, to the club were added also other great young players like, second goalkeeper NYLAND, who was selected as the UEFA Euro Under-21 2013 best goalkeeper, German U-21 defender, Shkodran MUSTAFI, one of the biggest Romanian talents, ex-Stuttgart Alexandru MAXIM and ex-Santos right back, the very talented 21-year old, Rafael GALHARDO

_________________________________________________________________________________________

1.FC Kaiserslautern 2-4 VFL Bochum

(S.Bender 40', M.Destro 87' / A.Williams 1', D.Berbatov 2', 78', L.Goretzka 49')

Tobias Armiri was unable to prevent a 1. FC Kaiserslautern defeat to VFL Bochum. 1. FC Kaiserslautern have lost to VFL Bochum 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter. Bender and Destro were amongst the goalscorers.

Just while everyone was still celebrating Cup semi final win, 1.FC Kaiserslautern lost at home, a very important league game against direct qualification rival, VFL Bochum. Quick goals from Williams and Berbatov in the first and second minute of the match, made things very difficult for the home side. Despite Bender's goal debut for the team, and Destro's last goal for the club, he will return to his previous team, AS Roma, couldn't save a point from this game.

After this game, the manager decided that the club need so experienced boys in the team, who know the German Bundesliga really well, and who can help the youngsters become better. And who else than a player who has scored 166 goals in 353 Bundesliga matches can do that?

I want to announce today, and welcome to the club, the ex-Bayern München treble winner in 2013, Claudio PIZARRO

Welcome "PIZZA"

pizaabschiedspkneu630.jpg

The very big, ambition teams, need stars in their surrounding, and who better than someone who has reached so much in his life, and is so popular for the fans can be called a Star?

Someone who has also won the treble last season. Someone who has played three Champions League finals in the last 4 years. Someone who is seen by everyone as the next Ballon D'Or winner ! I present, for everyone, for you, ladies and gentlemen, here he is, the absolute best player that the Bundesliga has ever seen, WELCOME to Kaiserslautern, the "FLAGADA"

FRANCK RIBERY

2e6gg3t.jpg

We wish the new "König" of Kaiserslautern good luck and a wonderful time in his new City and Club !

Decided to go down a different route here at Dortmund.

Raised a war chest by selling Busquets and Silva and in come the following:

Toby Alderweireld

Raul Garcia

Kevin De Bruyne

Christian Atsu

Marcio Rafinha

Steven Gerrard

Tim Matavz

Christian Ansaldi

Domenico Criscito

Mohammed Salah

Gotta say, im much more confident with my squad now, can actually change things up tactically now that I have more than 11 decent players.

Expect a rise to the top shortly :D