German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Elohim

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

The offer for Nathaniel CHALOBAH of Chelsea from Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Javier MASCHERANO of Barcelona from Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Álvaro MORATA of Real Madrid from Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gianluigi BUFFON of Juventus from Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

uncontested

The offer for Edin DŽEKO of Manchester City from Hoffenheim has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i dont think i will get him :(

My first 11 :

GK Buffon

Defender : Agger, Mascherano and Luiz

DM : Matuidi

Mid : Koke ,Fab , Modric ,Nasri

Fwd: Dzeko , El Shaa

Domenico Berardi has completed his move to Mainz from Sassuolo in a swap deal for Júnior Diaz

Extremely talented, been brilliant for Sassulou this season, linked to some top teams not to mention Sassulou are getting promoted which means he'll play Serie A football next season. Won't start for us, just a sub.

Took over Union Berlin' date=' and will be making no transfers that the actual team hans't done before. Though I will try my hardest to make Karl Marcus play on the left.[/quote']

Nice one Yuri! Welcome :D

Fc_cologne.png

This Is Rhein!

Welcome to FC Koln

2013_02_14_0414_1360869286_original.jpg

Thursday night saw the first batch of arrivals for FC Koln. Fans at the Rhein Arena blocked the entrance so as just to a glimpse of the highly anticipated arrival of Alexis Sanchez from FC Barcelona. The out of favor Barcelona hitman finally decided to leave Spain for Germany.

Daniel_Sturridge_2450613b.jpg

I another anticipated move Daniel Sturridge moves to FC Koln. It was quite easy for Venk to convince him as the striker had good relation with the gaffer since their time at Chelsea. Sturridge had a 9 million release clause which was triggered by the German outfit.

0006d414-642.jpg

People watch your bones now as FC Koln also complete signing of Real Madrid defender Pepe.

Stay tuned for more transfer news

er for Jetro WILLEMS of PSV from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Marco VAN GINKEL of Vitesse from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Raheem STERLING of Liverpool from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jon AURTENETXE of Athletic Club from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Asier ILLARRAMENDI of Real Sociedad from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Batch number 4.

Couple of subs have now completed their moves:

Baptistão Leo has completed his move to Mainz from Rayo Vallecano in a swap deal for Marco Caligiuri and Jared Jeffrey

Very talented, been excellent for Rayo this season, Atletico Madrid have already agreed a deal to sign him in the summer as well. Looking at short-term, he'll definitely get a +2 to 87 in the next changes.

Ben Davies has completed his move to Mainz from Swansea City in a swap deal for Niki Zimling and Tobias Schilk

Again very talented, and will get a +2/3 in the next changes.

Tiago Silva has completed his move to Mainz from CF Belenenses in a swap deal for Peter Perchtold

He plays for Belenenses who've won the Portuguese Second Division by 21 points :eek:! Got 2500 minutes for them with 4 goals, a certain riser.

These 3 are the final arrivals at Mainz! I'm broke and I have no players to give away! (apart from Parker who isn't leaving)

Cesar

Coleman Bonucci J Evans

J Garcia

A.N.Other The Prince Asamoah Deuce

D Costa Andy Carroll

Can't say I actually like my team, but a) it will serve me well and B) I'm going to sell the lot at the very first opportunity. Buy and build baby, buy and build.

Thank you lads haha!:D

If you don't finish top 3 I'll be extremely dissapointed with you

:P

Cesar

Coleman Bonucci J Evans

J Garcia

D Costa Andy Carroll

Can't say I actually like my team' date=' but a) it will serve me well and B) I'm going to sell the lot at the very first opportunity. Buy and build baby, buy and build.[/quote']

HAHA xD Now that's hilarious!

Cesar

Coleman Bonucci J Evans

J Garcia

D Costa Andy Carroll

Can't say I actually like my team' date=' but a) it will serve me well and B) I'm going to sell the lot at the very first opportunity. Buy and build baby, buy and build.[/quote']

I will happily buy Bonucci off you after his Tb ends :P