German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

Elohim

Re: German Championship 7554 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfers

wolfsburg_logo.png

Wolfsburg unveil new striker.

hahaha_zps0afb649e.jpg

klopp.jpg

Wolfsburg today announced at a press conference that the club has signed Carlos Tevez as Mario Balotelli's new strike partner for the upcoming season.

715416-mario-balotelli-amp-carlos-tevez.jpg

The Argentine arrives at the club in a deal for Bas Dost, Ferhat Yazgan & £2.3m.

Carlos_Tevez_845493a.jpg

The Wolfpack continues to grow

New Players in at Alemannia Aachen

Alemannia_Aachen.png

Santos Fred

AMRLC

fredgrupo230512.jpg

Silva Romarinho

AMRL/FRLC

Romarinho.jpg

Enzo Reale

MC/AMC

Reale-Enzo-Lorient_2888505.jpg?20130119220100

Ezequiel Cirigliano

DM/MC

cirigliano_422870407_164483400.jpg

Santos Frauches

DC

Rodrigo-Frauches-de-Souza-Santos.jpg

Some players that have accepted a contract, and will join up with the squad in a day.

Robbin Ruiter

GK

Ruiter_0.jpg

Francisco Regalon

DC

EAE62687-C34F-6CB7-4062FC9526A053F5.JPG

Osama Akharraz

AMRL/FRLC

osama2.jpg&w=500&h=250&zc=1

Luis Hernandez

DR

40304.jpg

Many more to come :)

I took over Eintracht Braunschweig in Division 2 when it opened.

Looking forward to the challenge ahead! It looks like this will be a great setup :D

Decided to take a very conservative approach and I've bought 2 players for cash so far. I will look at each player in my team and get rid of the duds and invest in some young quality players.

So far I have bought:

Wellington Nem - 5.3m

Nathan Ake - 650k

Ryan Colclough - 50k (Pending)

Have some cash left, but I'm in no hurry to spend it.

9lbqxw.png

"Die Violets" appoint McColl as Manager

osnabrueck34_v-contentgross.jpg

VfL Osnabruck recently annnounced the appointment of Ewan McColl as the new manager to take them forward for the next few years.

This is McColl's first time venturing outside of england to manage and he spoke about the appointment and the philosophy he is set to embrace.

I am happy to finally be managing in Germany and will now get to experience a different style of football than to what i know of in England. It was a tough decision on who to manage as i had a few opportunities in this division and also 2. Bundesliga however the passion of Osnabruck and the history made this the club for me.

In germany the financial management is known to be very good and i have decided to take on a philosophy this season that is new to me, although i have been given a transfer budget i will not be spending more than £550,000 on a player but will be exchanging any of my current and future players for players who are either of better skill or better potential. This won't be the easiest of challenges but it will ensure financial security and future wealth along with the development and finding of young talent who will be brought through the club.

I also want to keep the squad as young as possible to get the maximum growth out of the players so i will limit the age of a player to be no older than 25. I look forward to the challenge and can't wait to manage in germany.

----------------------------------------------------

Decided to do this with only exchanging my players as it makes it alot more thought out and ive took the last 2 hours deciding which players to replace my entire squad with. I can't wait to see the financial benefit aswell by the end of the first season if i sell a few players.

Eventually when i do start selling players though i might add in sort of a chairman sale percentage so that i perhaps can use 50% of what the sale value is to be able to buy in another young player :P that way it will always keep this lively for me.

looking forward to this :D

been pretty busy for last week or so with different things so haven't been on the game much let alone the forum's, but picked up furth after i noticed a few of the usual suspects show up on my "friends gameworlds" thingy

so decided to put together a squad, slowly:D

first 11 is alright all things considered and now just adding a few more players to make up my extremely young backup/cup team

furth.jpg

Got my first team sorted at Dortmund now, just waiting on one more transfer to go through.

Lloris

Piszczek.............Hummels.............T.Silva................Baines

Busquets...........Sahin

Ronaldo...............................................Gotze

Lewandowski......Van Persie

:D

FC SAARBRUCKEN STARTING XI

GK : Adan

LB : Bridge

CB : Muniesa

CB : Benedetti

RB : Wallace

CM : Powell

CAM : Merkel

CAM : T.Rodriguez

Winger : Townsend

Winger : Bahebeck

CF : Guidetti

Quite decent if you look that its a div 3 team :P

Elo can you change it to New Gameworlds section. Most people tend to visit it more often and dont take notice of these german champs section as its the first german standard GW I guess..

Elo can you change it to New Gameworlds section. Most people tend to visit it more often and dont take notice of these german champs section as its the first german standard GW I guess..

Well' date=' whilst it's a "new" gameworld, first game of the season is tomorrow, wich makes it pointless to have this in the New gameworlds section imo, and since it's a German Champ it should be in the german champ section

:P

And no, it isn't the first, it's the 7554th ;) But there has been forum "attempts" at German setups previously :P[/center']

Well' date=' whilst it's a "new" gameworld, first game of the season is tomorrow, wich makes it pointless to have this in the New gameworlds section imo, and since it's a German Champ it should be in the german champ section
:P

And no, it isn't the first, it's the 7554th ;) But there has been forum "attempts" at German setups previously :P[/center']

ahah upto you really..

but honestly I dont get why it isnt full yet

ahah upto you really..

but honestly I dont get why it isnt full yet

People are too lazy to take on a "challenge" with a Div 3 team in a german setup ...

:P We've already got more managers in then what I first anticipated tbh :P

____________________-

Does anyone know if I've missed any forumer on the club list on the first post? If so, please let me know who, what team they control :P

fc_bayern_munich_logo1.png

-Transfer Update-

-6 players joins, 10 leaves-

-Gerard Pique-

-Gareth Bale-

-Wesley Sneijder-

-Kévin Gameiro-

-Etienne Capoue-

-Christian Eriksen-

Here we have 'em! The 6 new,fresh and hungry players that have joined Bayern München over the past few days ... With Eriksen coming in for the medical in a few hours!

For these 6 players, I have given up ALOT ... some would go as far as calling me completely insane with no contact with reality etc. etc.

But I've done what I felt needed doing ... and I'm much more satisfied with how the team is currently looking then what it looked like!

Players like Müller,Badstuber,Gustavo,Rafinha,Shaqiri and others have all been forced to leave this side ... for the greater good, and for the good of the team!

These aren't players that are easily replaced (Tho I've done one hell of a job with that I'd say :D ) And I'm not even close to being done ... Franck Ribery will NOT be a part of this München side anymore ... he will be sold ... and for those 32+ million we'll get from selling him ... DEPTH will be bought!

Within a week ... I will have atleast 2 players for each position, and come next season .... Götze is joining ;)

The first person that finds the harry potter reference in here gets 100 SM credits.