Sign in to follow this  
zure12

Bale

Re: Bale

100% Bale. He got great potential to become 96+ rated in the future

If Bale has the potential to become 96+ then Gotze has the potential to become 100+.Not going to say that there are better players then Bale on DB(See Ozil)

If Bale has the potential to become 96+ then Gotze has the potential to become 100+.Not going to say that there are better players then Bale on DB(See Ozil)

I do not agree at all. If Madrid had Bale instead of Ozil, Madrid would be in a far better position than they are right now.

I do not agree at all. If Madrid had Bale instead of Ozil' date=' Madrid would be in a far better position than they are right now.[/quote']

Yep,of course.Bale would play alone against Barcelona,oh wait a moment..Ronaldo plays for Real.Gotta laugh at this one

I do not agree at all. If Madrid had Bale instead of Ozil' date=' Madrid would be in a far better position than they are right now.[/quote']

Doubt it, because its their defense that has let em down incredibly like against Dortmund.