Sign in to follow this  
fatguy333

Best young teenage Left backs?

I am looking for a left back, who will concsistently rise over the next few years to reach 89-91 rating. Prefereble a teenager. All the obvious ones such as luke swah or lucas digne are taken. One boy avaible is Alex Grimaldo, who s 17 and rated 82. I think he has a serious injury now and wont be back until july. Do you think, this will alter his performance? What do you think about him? any other options?

Any young left backs?

I am looking for a left back, who will concsistently rise over the next few years to reach 89-91 rating. Prefereble a teenager. All the obvious ones such as luke swah or lucas digne are taken. One boy avaible is Alex Grimaldo, who s 17 and rated 82. I think he has a serious injury now and wont be back until july. Do you think, this will alter his performance? What do you think about him? any other options?

Any young teenage leftbacks?

Riferimento: Any young left backs?

I am looking for a left back' date=' who will concsistently rise over the next few years to reach 89-91 rating. Prefereble a teenager. All the obvious ones such as luke swah or lucas digne are taken. One boy avaible is Alex Grimaldo, who s 17 and rated 82. I think he has a serious injury now and wont be back until july. Do you think, this will alter his performance? What do you think about him? any other options?[/quote']

Grimaldo was really good, but I actually don't know how will he play after this injury.. Some good ones are Haidara, Mavinga, Ben Davies, Vasco Regini, Gabriel Silva

Re: Best young teenage Left backs?

I am looking for a left back' date=' who will concsistently rise over the next few years to reach 89-91 rating. Prefereble a teenager. All the obvious ones such as luke swah or lucas digne are taken. One boy avaible is Alex Grimaldo, who s 17 and rated 82. I think he has a serious injury now and wont be back until july. Do you think, this will alter his performance? What do you think about him? any other options?[/quote']

Sign grimaldo if he's available, lots of players pick up injuries..

grimaldo, can, salva ruiz, gaya, BABA Abdul Rahman,

quiet a few players on SM have multiple posistions now, so players like mbaye off inter kolasinac off schalke etc can play left back right now